The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

Do Zionists Control Wall Street? The Shocking Facts! [

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 am

Do Zionists Control Wall Street? The Shocking Facts! [

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUY7o7pX6vk
zoltan2

Postby shadowcass » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:30 am

Oh I doubt that Wall Street is controlled by Zionists...they remember when they were small children and their mothers told them "Don't play in the street" And, because they have great respect for their mothers they wouldn't do that.

They all become doctors...like they're SUPPOSED to ;)
shadowcass

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:30 am

shadowcass wrote:Oh I doubt that Wall Street is controlled by Zionists...they remember when they were small children and their mothers told them "Don't play in the street" And, because they have great respect for their mothers they wouldn't do that.

They all become doctors...like they're SUPPOSED to ;)

Here is the New World Order Jewish hierarchy:

The Rothschild Banking Cartel: Jacob Rothschild is the pope. Ben Bernanke (Federal Reserve) and James D. Wolfensohn (World Bank) are the Cardinals.

The Council Of Foreign Relations; Trilateral Commission; Bilderberg Group: Henry Kissinger, Alan Greenspan, Richard Perle, and Paul Wolfowitz are the Priests.

Time, Newsweek, US News & World Report, Reuters (Rothschilds), The Economist (Rothschilds), CBS, NBC, ABC: Zuckerman of US News & World Report, Redstone (AKA Murray Rothstein of MTV/Viacom), Eisner of ABC, Tisch of CBS, Sarnoff of NBC, Murdoch of Fox News, are the Deacons.

The NWO Jews have 3 specific goals:

I. The Melt-Down Of National Borders:

A) The invasion of illegals into the US.
B) The invasion of Muslims throughout Christian Europe.
C) The invasion of alien cultures into the Christian West.

II. The Melt Down Of Financial Institutions:

A) The dismantling of American Savings & Loan Banks in the 1990s caused by the Fed’s high-interest loans to the US government & forced low interest loans of the S&Ls.

B) The dismantling of independent banks such as the recent takeover of Bear Stearns by JP Morgan and the Jewish-owned Federal Reserve Bank. (Bear Stearns was forced by the Fed to loan money to unqualified borrowers or be sued causing its collapse.)

C) The dismantling of national banks by the Jewish International Finance Cartel run by the Rothschilds of London & France.

III. The Melt-Down Of Christian Culture:

A) The eradication of public Christian expression by the Jewish-run & funded ACLU in America through the Jewish-run US legal system.

B) The eradication of Christian culture such as in Christian Kosovo wherein the Albanian Muslims of the drug-running KLA declared independence vis-a-vis sanction by the Jewish-run US State Department Here.

C) The eradication of Christian political activity throughout the Western World vis-a-vis the Jewish lie known as “Separation Of Church & State” used in the Jewish-run American &

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
October 3, 2001

It is the Zionists who are sucking the blood out of America. Zionism is totally the monster of the rich and powerful Jew-criminals of the world. It is a global power , and its goal is global control.
zoltan2

Postby shadowcass » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:08 am

You know something, Zoltan..the Nazis always loved pulling out the (totally bogus) Protocols of the Elders of Zion in order to prove some imaginary conspiracy (and thereby justify their death camps). You might want to rethink some of the stuff you are posting.
shadowcass

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:25 am

I've told zoltan the same thing, rethinking most of what he posts Shadowcass. Good Luck! :lol:
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:16 pm

shadowcass wrote:You know something, Zoltan..the Nazis always loved pulling out the (totally bogus) Protocols of the Elders of Zion in order to prove some imaginary conspiracy (and thereby justify their death camps). You might want to rethink some of the stuff you are posting.

The Illustrated Protocols Of Zion [D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... xdogBS5Nrw
zoltan2

Postby shadowcass » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:36 pm

An illustrated forgery is still a forgery.
shadowcass

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:02 am

shadowcass wrote:An illustrated forgery is still a forgery.

In case you don't know Zionism and Judaism are two very different thing.
You're in tilled to your opinion

The Jewish Masonic elite is trying to get in place a dictatorial Illuminati global Communism. It wants to enslave mankind under the thumb of a Jewish master race led by a world messiah who is to rule from Jerusalem.

This Jewish Masonic elite is plotting to eventually destroy Islam's golden-domed monument now sitting on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, to the chagrin of Orthodox Jewish rabbis and the secularist Masonic Illuminati.

This Jewish Masons elite want to build a Jewish Masonic temple and rule from over there.

The Jewish Masons have a ultimate desire to acquire global power and establish once and for all their long-delayed Zionist Kingdom on planet earth.

The religion of Judaism, based on the Babylonian Talmud, and the Jewish Cabala form the basis for the Scottish Rite's 33 ritual degree ceremonies.

Masonry is based on Judaism and there is nothing left if you take Judaism out of Masonry.

Rabbi, Isaac Wise, once stated "Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end."

Symbols like the double-headed eagle is a symbol of Jewish Masons. It is the depiction of the Babylonian god of money and forces, Mammon-Ra. It also depicts the Hegelian dialectical process practiced by the Jewish elite. The Jewish cabala is the root of Masonic practice and ritual.

There was an advertizing ad in the Jerusalem post in 1994 bought by "The Grand Lodge of the State of Israel."
This ad was addressed "To the Masons of Peace," and listed: "The Honorable Yitzak Rabin, Prime Minister of Israel," "His Majesty, King Hussein of Jordan," and "The Honorable Bill Clinton, President of the United States."

The ad ended with these words: "With warm fraternal congratulations on the signing of the peace agreement between Israel and Jordan." Signed—Ephraim Fuchs, President of the Israel Order of Masons."

President Bill Clinton, wearing a Jewish yarmulke at the funeral service of Israel Prime Minister Rabin refereed to Rabin as "Our elder brother." referring to the Brotherhood of the Lodge our elder brother of the lodge.

Jewish masonry dates back in Israel since 1948.
David Ben-Gurion was Israel first Prime Minister and was both a Mason and an avowed Marxist-Leninist and Communist. Since then , every single Prime Minister has been a high-level Mason. Even Golda Meier, who was a member of the women's organization, the Co-Masons.

A celebration of political Masons was held in Jerusalem in 1993. According to La Republica (October 1993) newspaper article entitled, "Israel: There is a Pact Between Politicians and Masons".
The Mayor of Jerusalem, Teddy Kollek, as well as by the Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi, Israel Meier Lau. Kollek told the gathered Masons, "You do a great honor to Jerusalem. This is natural, considering that King Soloman was the great builder of the temple, which is at the roots of the Masonic idea, and that his workmen were the first Masons."

This ceremony was sponsored by the "Grand Lodge of the State of Israel," while Rabbi Lau claimed that, "The principles of Freemasonry are all contained in the Book of Books of the Jewish people."

Benjamin Netanyahu has publicly stated that he was initiated into the Masonic Lodge while in the United States. Prime Minister Yitzak Rabin was active in Masonry and it is estimated there are 4,000 Israeli Freemasons, divided into 76 lodges. Most Israeli judges and religious figures are Masons. Rothschild-supported Hebrew University in Israel has erected an Egyptian obelisk, symbol of Freemasonry, in its courtyard, and inside the new Israeli Supreme Court building is a law library architecturally designed in the shape of an Egyptian pyramid.

So Jewish Masonry is very well alive like all the other lodges
zoltan2

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:39 am

Pope appoints Israeli Zionist to Vatican’s highest court
Posted on June 9, 2011

http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2011/06/09 ... est-court/

Once again, Pope Benedict XVI has proved his loyalty to Zionism. He has installed David Maria Jaeger 56, an Israel-born Zionist Jew converted to Catholism, as a prelate auditor of the Roman Rota, a papal law court that serves as the chief appellate court of the Catholic Church.

“Jaeger’s appointment to the Holy See’s highest judicial body – comprising 20 auditors hand-picked by the pope and headed by Dean of the Rota Antoni Stankiewicz – is considered a personal sign of appreciation by the pope for Jaeger’s years as legal adviser to the delegation that negotiated the Vatican’s Fundamental Agreement with Israel. This pact, signed in 1993, enabled the establishment of diplomatic relations between the parties the following year,” reported by Israel’s daily Ha’aretz, June 3, 2011.

When Jaeger was asked yesterday whether he feels Israeli, he replied: “I’m a loyal and patriotic son of our people and our country. After all, that was the whole point of the Jewish people’s emancipation in the 19th century, that we would become a nation, not a religious minority among gentiles. A person can live according to his conscience, he can not believe in any religious faith or believe in one rather than another, all according to his own intellectual conscience”.

Interestingly, Jaeger will be presiding over the highest Catholic court in Vatican city where on the conclusion of 2010 Synod of Bishops, Greek-Melchite Archbishop Cyrille Salim Bustros had proclaimed: “We Christians cannot speak about the promised land for the Jewish people. There is no longer a chosen people. All men and women of all countries have become the chosen people. The concept of the promised land cannot be used as a base for the justification of the return of Jews to Israel and the displacement of Palestinians. The justification of Israel’s occupation of the land of Palestine cannot be based on sacred scriptures”.

In 2006, American Catholic writer and women’s right activist, Joanna Francis, posted on her blog, Benedict XVI: Zionist Double Agent, saying: “It should be obvious to everyone now, that we Catholics who have figured out that the Vatican is under Zionist control, have been right all along. They labeled us “extremists,” “sedevacantists,” “ultra right-wingers,” “fascists,” “Nazis,” etc. But when the Jews and their useful idiots have to resort to hurling those epithets at you, it usually means you’ve hit upon the truth. Well, we Catholic “extremists” have the Zionists’ number and we have been calling them on it for a long time. Now, maybe the rest of the brainwashed Christians will wake up.

It’s really not difficult to understand why Benedict XVI is encouraging enmity between the Catholics and the Muslims. All you have to ask is: cui bono? (who benefits?). The Zionists, of course. The Catholic Church was always their biggest enemy. So naturally the Jews were going to do anything and everything to get it under their control. It took almost 2,000 years, but it finally happened in 1958. The Jews pulled off a coup d’eglise with the election of Freemason Angelo Roncalli (John XXIII) to the Papacy. Immediately upon his election, the media began calling Roncalli ”Good Pope John.” Be careful when the Jewish controlled media praises someone, especially a Catholic, that means that person is working for them. Contrast the media’s love affair with the post-1958 popes with their hatred of all pre-1958 popes, up to and including Pius XII (who died in 1958). They accuse Pope Pius XII of having been a Nazi, which really means that Pius XII actually thought he was the Pope of the Catholic people and did not realize that he was supposed to be working for the Jews! I have figured out that whoever the Jews hate, you can bet your bottom dollar, that person knows the truth about the Jewish agenda. The converse is also true: whoever the Jews love, that person is a traitor to the Christian people and is really a Zionist tool….”
zoltan2

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:56 am

HELEN THOMAS SKEWERS ZIONISM - AGAIN

http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/Hele ... Again.html

Polls show Thomas is admired by most Americans, many of whom share her conviction that America has no business supporting the strife-engendering Jewish state. In an August 5 interview with Deanna Spingola on the Republic Broadcasting Network, Thomas spoke out again. Here are her remarks, arranged according to topic. To listen to the complete two-hour broadcast commercial-free, go here at truthtellers.org.

Founding of Israel

"[The Israelis]…most of them, came from somewhere else and to take people's land is just absolutely wrong. [In 1948] they would call different homes out and tell the people if you don't leave in 24 hours we're going to wipe out this house and your family. Everybody was fleeing. And the Israelis said "nobody has to leave" which is a joke, of course. How did all these strangers wind up in Israel, Jerusalem, and say this is my home, or wind up in Tel Aviv? Truman recognized the state of Israel at 3 o'clock in the morning when they knocked on his door on May 15th, 1948—this was totally, absolutely wrong.

"They drove the people from their homes—they're still living in caves and tents—sixty years driven from their homes. Some Palestinians had keys to the door. The [Jewish] woman [would] open the door and say 'this is my home! Who are you, go away!' How can they [the Palestinians] tolerate that?

"[Grabbing Palestinian land] is always done since they were created. Anyone with any real soul and heart knows what they've been doing is mean—you just can't take what doesn't belong to them."

Zionist Control of the White House

"I think every president has had to bow to the whole problem of [Zionism being created] . . . They [Zionists] used their money. They had the power: communication, propaganda, so it's been going on more than a century. I think there's a great purpose—to preserve Israel at all costs. [Zionism was] aided and abetted by almost every president because they put money in campaigns and presidents owed a debt."

Zionist Control of Congress

Caller: "How do so many of the Israeli people have dual-citizenship when they come from every country of the world?"
Thomas: "That's right, they've got a real control of Congress and have been able to manipulate and get this kind of prestige [to allow dual-citizenship to Jews]. Also, every administration—every president has to cow-tow (she says Jimmy Carter's administration may have been an exception.) "When you have that kind of power over the White House, [politicians] owe a debt. [Politicians] 'can't' [respond to phone calls critical of Israel.]

Caller: "How long have you known about Zionists in Congress?"
Thomas: "When I first hit Washington in 1942 I began to realize that all was not all it seemed. I think I've learned more and more about Zionist pressure in our country and now I think it's reached a high-point—there's no question that they have power."

Spingola: "They all serve the same masters over there in the Middle East."
Thomas: "That's right, it's true—and in the US. It's unbelievable the kind of pressure that's put on our administration when you have practically every member of Congress genuflecting when Netenyahu stands up there—I don't know how many times they bowed and scraped before him."
Spingola: "That is just ridiculous. Who else comes into Congress and gets that response?"
Thomas: "No one."
Spingola: "And they're just a dinky little country—stolen land in the Mideast and everyone dances around."

Speaking about Israel's 2006 bombing of Southern Lebanon, Thomas says, "It was unbelievable what Sharon did and the U.S. [Congress and president] stood by."

Israel's Nuclear Program

Thomas: "Is it possible for even a president who talks about change to tell the truth [about Israel's nuclear weapons]? "
Spingola: "How did he respond when you asked him about who had nuclear weapons in the Mideast?"
Thomas: "He said that is what is speculated—I said you don't have to speculate, that is the first thing you learn when you take office: who has the weapons, who is the enemy."

"Israel will do anything now to keep any other country from having nuclear weapons—including forcing us to bomb Iran. . ."

Zionist Control of State Department

"The State Department bends to the politics of the day and where the money is. The State Department has betrayed true diplomacy. Diplomats all over the world, they know exactly what is going on, yet when they write home…and wire the State Department, nothing happens. They have eliminated all the Arabists—any diplomat who has really studied in the Arab world or served there has been eliminated and even major universities—every major history department has been taken over."

Zionist Media Control

Caller: "The problem with reporters not speaking up is that all the major media is controlled by the Zionists. They own it, so there's no way they're gonna speak up—they'll lose their job."
Thomas: "You bet!"

Praise for Alternative Talk Radio

Thomas says of burgeoning alternative media, "I think it is tremendous—a breakthrough." She says of Spingola's program, Spingola Speaks on Republic Broadcasting Network, "I'm amazed at the courage of this program – congratulations for your courage."

USS Liberty Attack

Thomas agrees with many statements by Spingola and guest host Eileen Fleming concerning injustices and deceptions by the U.S. government and Israel after Israel's attack on the USS Liberty. "We didn't know all the facts when the Liberty was bombed in broad daylight."

Persecution of Thomas

"You don't take any stand for Arabs and get away with it."

"I'm persona non grata in this country."

Spingola: "Someone accused you of being anti-Semitic."
Thomas: "I had a profane word that I don't say on the air: 'It's a lot of BS.' I mean, it's created."

"There is no rights under their view. We have no rights."

Varied Comments

"I think Jerusalem should be internationalized—the city for everyone."

"We should get out of Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen—every other place we're in—get out and why keep on killing and dying."

Free Speech

Despite the turbulence surrounding her over the past year, Thomas remains an optimist. "I think we can't live without hope. I would never live without hope, I always believed the truth will come out."
zoltan2

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts