I am a paranormal experiencer and am new to the paranormal community. I have been seeking out others with similar experiences to my own lately and thought I would give this forum a try along with two others I have recently joined.
I've had lots of odd experiences in my life stemming back to when I was 8 years old when I woke up paralyzed and saw four tall Grays standing around in my living room. One of them came over to me, touched my forehead and a voice in my head told me everything was going to be alright, and all of this would seem like a dream and I woke up in my bedroom. This incident has troubled me ever since and I tried to put it out of my mind for many years along with other incidents which I recall. Only recently have I been really thinking about it and coming to terms with the fact that this maybe in fact was not a dream after all.
This is a long and difficult journey and I just would like to share my story anonymously on the internet with others.
I have discovered through internet researching that I fit all of the other "symptoms" of "abductees" or "experiencers".
1) I have always been afraid of the dark, and I have always been afraid of being alone at night in the dark.
2) When I was a child I had frequent night terrors and was convinced that monsters would sneek into my room and take me away.
3) I have had some very strange nightmares and dreams about weird lights outside the windows of my house and about grays in my house and in other strange settings.
4) I suffer from sleep paralysis about once a month, sometimes every couple of months and sometimes two or three times a month, it really depends and does not really follow a pattern. I have had this problem for about 10 years and it has not gone away. From the research I have done, sleep paralysis is common, but it is extremely rare for it to happen more than a couple times during a person's life.
5) I have had nightmares about apocalyptic type events... the sun going out... the moon breaking apart and striking the earth... the whole world in flames... people hysterically praying in the streets because they know they are about to die... things like that... I had a flood of these type of dreams when I was 19 but thankfully have not had them since then. They were extremely upsetting.
6) My friends call me psychic because I tend to read their minds without knowing it and I have predicted future events accurately. I make a lot of people nervous with these abilities I have... I read tarot cards and used to do psychic medium work but I don't do that anymore because I contacted an entity who frightened me greatly.
7) I have woken up in odd positions with my clothing on backwards or inside out and have woken up with my head at the foot of my bed etc... but this could be explained by sleepwalking which I have been known to do every now and then. I have also woken up with odd deep bruises on my body which healed and disappeared much faster than normal bruises do.
8) I have insomnia and still have problems feeling secure alone at night. I also fear driving out alone in the dark.
9) I have symptoms of post traumatic stress and depression. Everyone has told me it was because I was bullied in elementary school, but now I'm not so sure that is the reason...
10) I have issues with intimacy and sexuality. Sex is always painful for me... my doctor insists there is nothing physically wrong with me. It must be psychological. I also extremely dislike pelvic exams... although, admittedly most women dislike these too whether they have been abducted or not.
I just thought I'd share my story on here and get to know other members here who believe in this sort of thing.
~hugz to everyone~