The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Willease's Space Anomalies

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Willease » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:27 pm

deuem wrote:

This creature is showing some signs of Energy. The processed field is larger than the original and also all over the entire area. With just sunlight it should show only on one side and be lop-sided.

This picture was taken in B&W and is difficult to process and understand what it is. See what you see!
Deuem

The first two words of your comment says it all. :thumbup:
Last edited by Willease on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Willease

Postby Willease » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:34 pm

This was a repost... :oops:
Last edited by Willease on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willease

Postby Willease » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:15 pm

The astronauts looked like they followed this object till it flew away...
:o
No wonder NASA didn't make these public until a couple of years ago...and then quietly.
Last edited by Willease on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willease

Postby Willease » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Last edited by Willease on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willease

Postby Willease » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:56 am

deuem wrote:
will69ease wrote:
Where is Deuem when I need him? :think:

You have to remember I am sleeping while you are awake. We are on opposite sides of the world.
Ok On this gif I am going to break it down into 3 sections. We have the Orb on the right and then the Orb on the left upper. If I start with the Orb upper left the first question I have is the cross hairs. It seems like they are not the same size with the one on the right being twice the size of the left one. The ground looks OK but the sky has a lot more going on than shown.
Frame 1, your gif
Frame 2, raw process of frame 1, the quick style.
I always try and run the entire picture through a quick pass to see if it is worth the time and also to see if anything else is hiding. You can see there is an additional 4 white dots, Stars but in my original there is also about 5 or 6 blue objects too faint to print here. One is in the shape of a swoosh, a V, like the NASA symbol. Sorry but I forgot the name for that thing.

Ok next set. Looking at the Orb on the right we can see some interesting light patterns.
Frame 1, is from your gif
Frame 2, the Orb processed using mid-range
Frame 3, Re-process of Frame 2 again using Mid-range
First note, the blue object at 10:30 in frame 2 & 3 is a star.
This object reminds me of the garden type variety Orb. Seen them ever where on Earth and also in Earths Orbit. The Picture is not a star or scratch or hair ball. In frame 3 the reprocessed one it appears that the shape is changing to show points of EM fields. Remember this is a 2D photo so you have to imagine it in 3D. A few beers helps. If you add a couple of good shots to that you can see it in full color. So the formation forming is of 6 points that are in the same plane as the camera. The one on the left being the largest.

Ok finally, The Orb on the upper left.
Frame 1, your gif
Frame 2, Processed using mid-range
Frame 3, Re-processed with mid-range
In frame 2 it looks like it has spun off a satellite. Even better in frame 3 it shows it is really 2 satellites. If this is a real Orb it is my feeling that a third satellite will soon emerge and make the set complete. I think that this is their answer to self defense. The small satellites are some type of radar or protection from Man. It is only a guess but after we kept shooting them down I imagine they fixed the problem. I do see this set of 4 quite a lot now. Ship in the middle with 3 Small Orbs in Orbit. It is just a guess and welcome to debate.

Hope this helps. According to the pictures, it looks like an Orb took off and started up its defense system, If it is going in the other direction, it is turning them off and landing.

Have fun, Deuem
My fingers are tired and I need a coffee now.......

Nice work!
In reference to the cross hairs being different sizes, it's because they were. In the original photo you can see the center ones are bigger than the ones surrounding them.
I'll private message you to discuss the anomalies featured. I doubt they (NASA) can read our correspondences.
Last edited by Willease on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willease

Postby Willease » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Last edited by Willease on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willease

Postby Willease » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Both of these shots are from Apollo 9 16MM onboard film. Do you see the similarity?
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query ... e%3Amovies

Will update this one later.
Last edited by Willease on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willease

Postby Willease » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:43 pm

AS07-06-1700
Last edited by Willease on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willease

Postby Willease » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Last edited by Willease on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willease

Postby Willease » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:52 pm

The picture above is Aristarchus Crater clipped from an image taken with a 10" Telescope in the UK by Mike Deegan. Compare this image to the high resolution image from the Clementine Satellite below and remember that this is a 10" telescope image.

You will notice the symmetrical dome like structure of the "crater" as well as the bright blue glow that literally lights up the surrounding area! The overall effect is that of plasma energy emitting from the dome, or at least very bright light.

Credit: USGS/US Navy/Clementine Spacecraft
Both the Clementine and Mike Deegan's image show the beautiful "Electric Blue" color of the crater and both show dome like structures, with a bright center. Both also show that the luminescence covers the surrounding area.
Now we have a third confirmation... this one is also from the UK

The image above is from another well known British astronomer, Anthony Jennings, using an 8" LX90 SCT telescope and a Philips ToUcam 2xBarlow camera.
Last edited by Willease on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willease

PreviousNext

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts