The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Egyptians NEVER built the Pyramids

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:47 am

According to heaps and heaps of scientists and archaeologists, it was never possible for the Egyptians to build the Pyramids. Surely anyone could have made any building of any shape or form as long as they had a few hundred maybe even a few thousand men, but what about the knowledge and technology!? Ladies and Gentlemen, all three Pyramids are all facing directly to true North, with less than one tenth of a degree off. Also, Archaeologists say that the Sphinx is 15 thousand years older than the pyramids...??? WHAT!?!?!? How could that even be possible, no offense but people back then weren't the smartest and even with our technology and knowledge today, we still cant find a way how to do this. Historians say that they built the pyramids in line with the stars...WITH OUR NAKED EYES WE CAN SEE ABOUT 3000 STARS...anyone could have made a building in line with a couple of stars out of three thousand. Also, there have been hundreds and hundreds of reported UFO sightings that have either looked like, or been in the shape and or form of a triangle...is that a coincidence??? And the famous face on Mars, surrounded by three pyramids like the sphinx and its pyramids...and guess what...it gets better...those pyramids and our pyramids are on the same level on Mars as on our Planet. There is no such thing as a coincidence people, we must face the truth, spread the word, and retell history.

Postby WarAngel » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:10 pm

It's said that the Cydonia Complex matches the Pleaides Star Cluster.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:50 pm

According to who?

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:01 pm

it IS a mystery

they used canals a-lot back then..mini barges pulled by strong animals on either side ropes tide to barge..they could have transplanted the building materials that way.
Thye used water in general a-lot when it came to building. To decide/create a straight plain on the horizon on which to build and such, for example
8-)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Zaros wrote:According to who?

An Ancient Aliens episode. I don't remember which one.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby antz123 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:53 am

i mentioned about this particular documentary in an earlier post also

Revelation of the Pyramid
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-reve ... -pyramids/

This is like one of the most believable and in-depth documentary about who built or when they were built.

They raise many questions but one of the most believable thing they prove is that Pyramids were not built by Egyptians. Specially as historians says Great Pyramid was built in 20yrs with Chisel n Stone.

Do check the documentary.
antz123

Postby bionic » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:33 pm

if you look at the face of the sphinx, it does not match up, sizewise..obviously another face was reshaped, at some point
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:28 pm

bionic wrote:if you look at the face of the sphinx, it does not match up, sizewise..obviously another face was reshaped, at some point

I remember reading somewhere that the Egyptians themselves may have renovated the Sphinx. Much like what was done recently. I've read that a woman claiming to have been a Priestess in a past life was told by Seti I that the Sphinx was made to resemble Horus and was constructed long before the date commonly "guessed."

Another point I remember is that that tunnel was built from one of the pyramids that starts out on a direct path with the Sphinx, then angles away from it. Implying that it was there BEFORE the Pyramids were built.

Then there's how the Sphinx's eyes align with the constelation Leo back in like 10 BC.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:22 am

I spend a lot of time reflecting on the ancient wonders of the world. When outside, just walking and looking up to the sky. Especially near dawn, when the sun shines in eerie orange beams across a partly cloudy and many hued blue sky. I wonder if the ancient peoples looked up at that miraculous sky and sought to mimic that beauty here on earth. I think of open air marvels such as the Parthenon and Acropolis when I look up at the sky at dawn.

I also wonder if, maybe they built these things because they could. Knowing these monuments would stand the test of time. Unlike our "modern" building materials today that would hardly last longer than a few centuries, if that. What if these civilizations actually had large metropolises that rivaled our own? Airports, malls, apartment complexes and sky scrapers? Obviously they had the technology to build these and other monuments, feats we still cannot achieve today. Would a metropolis like Chicago or New York survive thousands of years after it inhabitants abandoned it? I doubt it but the pyramids obviously did.

These supposedly primitive civilizations that sheered off the entire top of a mountain. With stone tools, I suppose? :lol: Monuments and cities built at high elevations from stones weighing hundreds or thousands of tons. These stones coming from quarries many dozens or hundreds of miles away? It's obvious to me that technology and indeed a large part of our history has been lost here. Whether you believe in ET's or not, something just doesn't add up.

It's like we're purposely being mislead to believe that we are the epitome of human civilization and the height of engineering. So called experts explain these feats as being done through "primitive" means, yet can't reproduce the results even with their computer models. It's like we're the A.D.D. civilization that can't investigate any one subject for long bec - "oh look, shiney!".
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby Island_Girl » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:49 pm

En-Lugal wrote:I spend a lot of time reflecting on the ancient wonders of the world. When outside, just walking and looking up to the sky. Especially near dawn, when the sun shines in eerie orange beams across a partly cloudy and many hued blue sky. I wonder if the ancient peoples looked up at that miraculous sky and sought to mimic that beauty here on earth. I think of open air marvels such as the Parthenon and Acropolis when I look up at the sky at dawn.

I also wonder if, maybe they built these things because they could. Knowing these monuments would stand the test of time. Unlike our "modern" building materials today that would hardly last longer than a few centuries, if that. What if these civilizations actually had large metropolises that rivaled our own? Airports, malls, apartment complexes and sky scrapers? Obviously they had the technology to build these and other monuments, feats we still cannot achieve today. Would a metropolis like Chicago or New York survive thousands of years after it inhabitants abandoned it? I doubt it but the pyramids obviously did.

These supposedly primitive civilizations that sheered off the entire top of a mountain. With stone tools, I suppose? :lol: Monuments and cities built at high elevations from stones weighing hundreds or thousands of tons. These stones coming from quarries many dozens or hundreds of miles away? It's obvious to me that technology and indeed a large part of our history has been lost here. Whether you believe in ET's or not, something just doesn't add up.

It's like we're purposely being mislead to believe that we are the epitome of human civilization and the height of engineering. So called experts explain these feats as being done through "primitive" means, yet can't reproduce the results even with their computer models. It's like we're the A.D.D. civilization that can't investigate any one subject for long bec - "oh look, shiney!".

I ponder those thoughts as well, En-Lugal. :think:
Island_Girl

Next

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts