The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

My Kind of Guy

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:28 am

Sheriff: Time For Citizens To Arm Themselves
Sheriff Chuck Wright Doesn’t Hold Back

SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. -- The Spartanburg County Sheriff is known for speaking his mind, and at a news conference on Monday, he didn't hold back his anger and frustration after a woman was attacked in a park over the weekend.

Investigators said 46-year-old Walter Lance grabbed a woman who was walking her dog in Milliken Park on Sunday afternoon. They said Lance choked the woman, made her take off her clothing and tried to rape her. (Full Story)

Lance is in custody and was denied bond on Monday.Sheriff Chuck Wright opened his news conference by saying, "Our form of justice is not making it," and he said, "I'm really aggravated."

He said, "Carry a concealed weapon. That'll fix it."Wright said Lance had been charged numerous times with crimes again women, and other crimes such as resisting arrest and escape. Wright said Lance had been on probation for a federal gun charge.

He referred to Lance repeatedly as an "animal," and expressed his disgust about Lance's long record and the attack.

He said Lance "doesn't fight police or men folk -- he just goes after women." He said Lance is not married because, "No woman can stay married to him because he beats them down too much."

Wright said, "This is a horrific crime … her life was threatened so many times."

Wright said he knows "liberals" don't think you can just keep people in jail, but that Lance "should not have the right or opportunity to violate a good, upstanding woman."

Wright said, "It's too bad someone with a concealed weapons permit didn't walk by. That would fix it." He said people are tired of doing the right thing and criminals getting away with their actions.

He said several times, "I want you to get a concealed weapons permit."Wright said, "I'm tired of looking at victims saying, 'There's life after this' … I'm tired of saying, 'We're sorry, we can't keep them in jail.'"

Wright said in his view gun control is, "How fast can you can get the barrel of your gun back on the target?"

Wright said the attack is not the fault of Millken Park. He said, "It's a nice place for families."

He said officers patrol the area all the time and respond to various calls there. He said, "Don't blame anyone for having an animal on their property … We can't get it all."

He encouraged women to walk in groups, and he ended by saying again, "I want you to get a concealed weapons permit. Don't get Mace. Get a firearm."

And then he said, "I think I better stop before I get sanctioned."

I like it ! He said his idea of gun control was how quickly you could get the barrel of the gun back on target. :shock: :lol: Love this guy!!!

http://www.wyff4.com/r/29638219/detail.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:26 am

Agree with Sheriff Chuck Wright too. My kinda guy.

Obviously he believes in "Wildlife Control" with a view to two legged wildlife.

Wright said in his view gun control is, "How fast can you can get the barrel of your gun back on the target?"

Nicely stated.

I just reloaded 500 rounds of .38 Special and working on 500 rounds of 7.62x 51mm/.308 Winchester.

Private ownership of firearms is the single greatest detriment to two legged wildlife..not the local constabulary. Sheriff Chuck Wright is confirming this.

I have seen alot of women at the local gun shows ..many of them buying or looking for a small handgun. And these numbers are increasing. They are getting the message.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby BloodStone » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:56 am

Yup ! onboard with ya's

We need more Americans like him in office.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby thunder » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:04 pm

the bleedinghearts never electan offical that tells it like it is. and this man is to be admired!! he has my respect ! neevr go out the door without my gun.( live in the woods) sad thing is i cant go out in my own yard at night without it.shot at some onle last night when i heard someone in the brush 40 ft from the frond door at 1 am this morning. to many damn meth addicts in missouri. when my dog barks i pay lil att, but when she gets on the porch and growls its time to check it out.good thing i did. there are 5 or more druggies living in a house that was abondened less then a mile behind me,didnt try to him hin or her but did make it known if thay come back there going to stay a while.
thunder

Postby bionic » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:27 am

I want to see people opnely wearing holsters..like back in the Old Wild West days.
How cool would that be?
8-)
No one would foock with anyone
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:27 am

bionic wrote:I want to see people opnely wearing holsters..like back in the Old Wild West days.
How cool would that be?
8-)
No one would foock with anyone

You can do that in this state. I have done it. Freeks some people out. but it is legal to do so. Doesnt bother me when people carry openly. People tend to be well behaved and polite...as they should be.

Mostly I carry concealed. Going to the store here shortly...will be carrying one of Samuel Colts finest. The Colt Government .45ACP.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:07 am

You can do it in California as well. REALLY scares the folks here, for... well, we know why.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:12 am

Wing-Zero wrote:You can do it in California as well. REALLY scares the folks here, for... well, we know why.

Indeed we do Wing-Zero..indeed we do.

My day job is handling Uranium fuel rods..U235 and also the other components which go with these rods and reactors.

Do you think the world should be frightened of me with a gun and ammunition??? Or Does the world watch to much television/movies??

Most of the world is so safe and secure behind their remote controllers...television and movies.. steering wheels...that they haven't a clue how much frightening stuff moves through or near their towns and cities daily.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby bionic » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:20 pm

My H is always carrying, it seems.
He would relate to you guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yolMH1xUV-0
(here we go with the cowboy theme..again)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Halfabo » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Now that's a Sheriff that lives in the real world. Every county in the country should have one just like him.
Halfabo

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts