The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama's Profound Disrespect For The Presidency

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:59 am

zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:22 am

You video has a message, it had been removed. Just want to clarify, this was not done by us.

As far as the title, when Obama was first in office, I wrote about his disrespect for the troops, which he still does to this day. I was ostrasized for my opinion and still stand by it. Obama gets off his airplane or helicopter and when he Salutes his guards, never looks at him, its just a show for the camera. He has no idea what a Salute means or should be. GWB did, and why his troops respected him as a Commander in Chief for it. When the lowest Private salutes a 4 star General, they deserve a proper Salute back, where you look at them. When the President, can not even glance at someone his walking twards, that is total disrespect for anyone he is commanding.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:00 am

greeney2 wrote:You video has a message, it had been removed. Just want to clarify, this was not done by us.

As far as the title, when Obama was first in office, I wrote about his disrespect for the troops, which he still does to this day. I was ostrasized for my opinion and still stand by it. Obama gets off his airplane or helicopter and when he Salutes his guards, never looks at him, its just a show for the camera. He has no idea what a Salute means or should be. GWB did, and why his troops respected him as a Commander in Chief for it. When the lowest Private salutes a 4 star General, they deserve a proper Salute back, where you look at them. When the President, can not even glance at someone his walking twards, that is total disrespect for anyone he is commanding.

I am not racist. However I cannot understand a President putting his feet all over tables and in a working environment and this during working hours. All this historical furniture are very expensive and are works of art. We teach are children to behave with proper manners and etiquette. This Obama is far from being an example. I can understand he would like to putt is feet up in his private quarters while watching TV and not when the press is around. Could you imagine Queen Elizabeth putting her feet up or the pope putting his feet up while working.
To me Obama shows that he like to say I black, am the boss, I am the president and I do what I want and every body else must behave.
The Oval office is not a gas station nor his private home. If he needs to putt his feet up he should install an armchair that lifts the legs up.
As for the soldiers he should salute them properly and look at them. They put up with a lot and even give their lives for their country and put themselves in arms way while doing what they are told.
Next thing we will notice Mrs Obama painting her toe nails while meeting the press for some project.
The Queen would of kick him out of the Castle if he would of done that there during his last visit.
Etiquette and respect is the least he can do
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:25 pm

It is called Hallowed ground, and deserves every respect afforded that.
greeney2

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts