The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

chem trail admission

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby capricorn » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:10 am

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:53 am

A weatherman who was in the Marine Corp, giving an opinion? Klamath Falls, Oregon weatherman. Anyone can watch this and see the how they generate from and how they formed.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:26 am

Greeney you NEVER cease to amaze me, Never. It's actually very very sad.

Just this past week we had an episode so to speak........I saw them with my own eyes ( not opinion ) actual visual fact.

Several planes all casting very long and very LONG LIVED trails--------too long to tell in great detail.............Just to make sure what I was seeing was real, I locked in on one plane and watched it until it ran dry---------------Just as soon as it did THE SO CALLED-- " CONTRAIL " flowing from it's engines STOPPED COMPLETELY----------Yet the plane continued to fly on leaving ZERO CONTRAIL------

Maybe it hit some secret atmospheric " NO CONTRAIL ZONE " :lol: :lol:

Anyway they was a very large COMMERCIAL Air liner flying just under and in the opposite direction of this plane I was watching-------------yep casting a real contrail--------------one that would trail the plane, linger for a minute or two and then completely disappear..

The several ( 4 maybe 5 ) white military ( I assume ) planes casting look alike trails--------were having theres' form wispy clouds which stayed together for hours on end.

When they began the sky was a very bright and crystal clear blue, when they finished it was nothing of the sort-----------a high thin cloud deck had formed and that was that.

Pretty easy to see here in " NOWHERE'S-VILLE GREENEY " :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I too used to think this was fantasy---------------not since I've seen it with my own eyes a minimum of three times now!

What exactly are they doing? I'VE NO FREAKING CLUE---------But rest assured THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING..................Period.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:05 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL_nkKFX ... re=related

You actually saw something like this?
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:02 pm

greeney2 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL_nkKFXCGE&feature=related

You actually saw something like this?

Exactly Like that--------------only I dismiss ANYTHING that includes Alex Jones---------so the video doesn't mean anything to me--------------all I know is I saw exactly what was portrayed in the vid and I've seen it three times over the past two years here locally.....

Usually they do it when there is very little ( if any ) wind aloft---------it's why the trails hang on for so long in one spot.

I've seen some very wild sh*t in the sky, mostly because I hate to be indoors---------last thing was a Military Jumbo over take a Gulf stream within a 50-100 miles or so------------passed the plane like it was sitting still. I'm talking about a massive plane cruising past a Lear jet LIKE IT WAS STANDING STILL.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Just stumbled on to that video, watching the one from this post, it was on the right side of the page with a bunch of others. Seems rather amazing, you happened to actually see the exact same thing, verbabatim. I should never question how amazing you are. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:01 pm

greeney2 wrote:Just stumbled on to that video, watching the one from this post, it was on the right side of the page with a bunch of others. Seems rather amazing, you happened to actually see the exact same thing, verbabatim. I should never question how amazing you are. :lol:

Yeah I was with the guy who actually shot the video " can you believe it "

And I thought it was the bud we were blowing! Silly Me. :roll:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts