The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Event Whorizon is a whiny bitch

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby bionic » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:01 am

the moon waxes and wanes..cycles

plus..I blaim facebook and twitter..they are slowly killing off message boards
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:02 am

oh..and..Hi Sandra :mrgreen:
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 am

With fb and twitter, the users are the product, not the customers.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:58 pm

I'd say they were/are both

good observation, though
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby event_horizon » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Heh, I didn't even realize this was here until now. I just got bored and peeked around a bit.

I already told you in the other thread, dipshit, you need to learn the difference between whining and complaining. I guess what you suppose I do is just keep my mouth shut when a mod steps over the line and abuses his powers.

Why do you have this incessant need to attack me, unprovoked? I don't ever say anything to you, @sshole. You just like to hide behind your monitor and start sh*t -- cowardly little worm. I'd love for you to call me a "bitch" to my face, punk. Big Internet tuff guy :ugeek:.

at1with0 wrote:He treats every thread as though it were in the BF yet he's too timid to actually be in the BF.

We've been over this before, burnout. You're just too stupid to realize what's really going on. The way it always happens is that I start a thread that presents logical reasons why the Biblical "God" is false, and the Christians don't like it so they start throwing stones, making it personal, then it turns into a flame war. I can't help it if they're insecure about their beliefs, so they get these kneejerk reactions. Anybody here can go see for themselves in the Religion Forum exactly how this gets started.

And what makes it even more ridiculous is that you're not even a Christian. You just instigate and play your little devil's advocate games. I guess that's the type of things people do when they've got way too much time on their hands and nothing of relevance to offer.

at1with0 wrote:Discuss.

Looks like you're the only one here willing to "discuss" something that has no basis in fact, assclown. :lol:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:06 am

event_horizon wrote:Heh, I didn't even realize this was here until now. I just got bored and peeked around a bit.

I already told you in the other thread, dipshit, you need to learn the difference between whining and complaining. I guess what you suppose I do is just keep my mouth shut when a mod steps over the line and abuses his powers.

Why do you have this incessant need to attack me, unprovoked? I don't ever say anything to you, @sshole. You just like to hide behind your monitor and start sh*t -- cowardly little worm. I'd love for you to call me a "bitch" to my face, punk. Big Internet tuff guy :ugeek:.

at1with0 wrote:He treats every thread as though it were in the BF yet he's too timid to actually be in the BF.

We've been over this before, burnout. You're just too stupid to realize what's really going on. The way it always happens is that I start a thread that presents logical reasons why the Biblical "God" is false, and the Christians don't like it so they start throwing stones, making it personal, then it turns into a flame war. I can't help it if they're insecure about their beliefs, so they get these kneejerk reactions. Anybody here can go see for themselves in the Religion Forum exactly how this gets started.

And what makes it even more ridiculous is that you're not even a Christian. You just instigate and play your little devil's advocate games. I guess that's the type of things people do when they've got way too much time on their hands and nothing of relevance to offer.

at1with0 wrote:Discuss.

Looks like you're the only one here willing to "discuss" something that has no basis in fact, assclown. :lol:

Don't let nobody shut you up.
Most of them do not even know the bible beside what they have learn from bible school and only the general things.

The Bilble its full of inconsistencies, contradictions and it is impossible that the bible old testament and the torah depict is a true universal Creative God Life Force.

This Jehovah or Yahweh god is not a God but a sado masochist egoistical killer and he as killed or ordered killed over more that 1.200.000 men woman and child
Full proof is in the scriptures which I have already brought it up before with all the corresponding biblical / torah versus.
IMO back then, the Jews and the Sumerians were dealing with a bunch of aliens till around Jesus time.
I beleive that the Creative God Life Force with its laws is unimaginable to us. We have no words, conceptions or perceptions to describe this magnitude Life Force and to o describe it. This is not depicted in the bible nor the Torah. The God depicted in them are far too human with scientific means.
What the bible describe is some old bastard siting on a cloud terrorizing or torturing humans and animals for his own pleasure, his own ego and to make man serve him while this God commits all king of atrocities towards his supposedly own chosen people as he does with none Jews at the time.
I beleive on the other hand that Jesus might have been in contact with a more benevolent Alien race that taught him peace, understanding, compassion and that there was a creative God Life Force within each individual because God is all
zoltan2

Postby bionic » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:23 pm

I beleive on the other hand that Jesus might have been in contact with a more benevolent Alien race that taught him peace, understanding, compassion and that there was a creative God Life Force within each individual because God is all

I agree..or something like that anyway
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts