The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Why the Skeptics Are Wrong...

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby shadowcass » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Yes, here's the link for the Exploring All realms show archives featuring Redfern and Raven
http://exploringallrealms.blogspot.com/

Nick has videos all over youTube as it happens...just run a search.
shadowcass

Postby WarAngel » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:18 pm

shadowcass wrote:As for Nick Redferhn..he's an extremely well know researcher in cryptozoology and ufos and the Collins Elite was/is a US Government "secret" group and the book, likie all Nick's books.... THREE MEN SEEKING MONSTERS, THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE WOODS, and so on is extremely well written and very interesting. He used to do a podcast with Raven Meindel called "Exploring All Realms" http://apexn.com/ I don't know if they're still doing it but I believe there are still some podcasts on-line at that link.

All the best!

Hmmm. Not what I thought he was. In that case if I ever get a more signiffigant interest in Cryptozoology I'll take a look at his work.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:42 am

shadowcass wrote:[quote="WarAngel Nope. Haven't heard of either of these and I don't I'd be interested anyway.

So can we please get this thread back on topic and take out the religious discussion. This is not a thread for that topic. There is another section of the board for that type of thing. For those who wish to discuss it.

Well, warangel...I believe I have made that point about the "religion" aspect more than once...I even started a thread in the Religion and Spirituality Forum but I can get Zoltan, the Hound of Dracula ;) to follow me over there. As for Nick Redferhn..he's an extremely well know researcher in cryptozoology and ufos and the Collins Elite was/is a US Government "secret" group and the book, likie all Nick's books.... THREE MEN SEEKING MONSTERS, THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE WOODS, and so on is extremely well written and very interesting. He used to do a podcast with Raven Meindel called "Exploring All Realms" http://apexn.com/ I don't know if they're still doing it but I believe there are still some podcasts on-line at that link.

All the best![/quote]

I loved the Hound of Dracula.
Yes I will follow you on the spiritual side
zoltan2

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts