The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

'Israelis, Saudis' behind Iran terror plot - Press TV News [

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 am

And again you refuse to give an opinion about this specific post. How a discussion turned into posting a declaration of Isrealis and Saudis being behind it.
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Mr. On Task wrote:And again you refuse to give an opinion about this specific post. How a discussion turned into posting a declaration of Isrealis and Saudis being behind it.

I didn't watch the video.
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm smart enough to recognize that the truth is buried deeply underneath many competing agendas.

Not watching it, but defending it, and its poster, says everything about agendas.
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:16 am

greeney2 wrote:Not watching it, but defending it, and its poster, says everything about agendas.

Yeah greeney2... and where did I defend 'it'? I suppose because you said I defended 'it', it now must be true, right?

Just like the official version of 9/11 must be true because you were told so, huh?

Just like we had to invade Iraq because we were told of the imminent threat of WMD's, huh? We were told so. It must be true.

How could we have not known. Others believed it too, right? We were told as much. It must be true.

I never defended 'it' (video). In fact I never even referenced it other than to state that I didn't watch it.

I do not claim to not have an agenda. You're free to figure my agenda out as I'm free to figure yours.

Accusing me of defending this video (which I have not and do not intend to watch) speaks of your agenda.
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:43 am

Than the only reason you posted in this thread at all, was to stir up trouble. Heckling seems to be your only input at all. It certainly was not constructive, or in the spirit of objective opinion, about the information this thread is about.

I think you actually did watch the 2 minute video, and know the only conclusion, is what I wrote.
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Jerk.
hxxx

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:02 am

greeney2 wrote:Than the only reason you posted in this thread at all, was to stir up trouble. Heckling seems to be your only input at all. It certainly was not constructive, or in the spirit of objective opinion, about the information this thread is about.

I think you actually did watch the 2 minute video, and know the only conclusion, is what I wrote.

Now who is calling the kettle black.
You are amazing. You been heckling,winning, being none objective in countless of threads, sending cheap shots in discrediting people while accusing them posting rubbish, falsifications etc, and now you have the nerve to stone with your evil rhetoric. I am beginning to beleive you might have some Alzheimer starting to show :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :boohoo: :boohoo: :liar: :liar: up in your make up.
zoltan2

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:16 am

greeney2 wrote:I noticed you failed to answer the question of this specific post, and its credibilty. Why not?

I would encourage Zoltan to be honest with what he posts, and so far he is not. He does not care if something is truthful when he posts. That makes his own credility zero. I find when someone posts nothing but fabrications, and tells you they are just valid opinions, that denigrate my country, thats offends me.

Now this is really the definition of objectivity of Greeney2
Accusing me of dishonesty
Heckling in saying that I do not care if something is truthful when he posts .
I am sure Greeney 2 this is your interpretation of being the spirit of objective opinion.

After all ,after God its Greeney 2 the almighty court gesture of the blackvault.
With all your weird negative comments either on posts and threads and of the people who posts here I am sure you must be using all your constructivism in denigrating :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: many.
zoltan2

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts