The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

A picture worth ten thousand dollars

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Only $10,000 to get a picture with the first lady... thats a steal right? :roll:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-ro ... 60658.html
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Disgusting is what that is. Clinton took campaign contibutions by letting people sleep in the Lincoln room, or other famous rooms in the White House.

I don't know what is more ridiculous, people that would pay this, or if you look it, a group picture is limited to 6 family members. Give me a break, someone is handing you $10,000 for a snapshot, and you are going to tell them no if there is 7 or 8, or charge them more for the extra people?

As far as I'm concerned $1000 per plate banquets are stretching the limit, but if it happened, I would expect the Obamas to take a picture of each and every table or couple when they arrived, as part of it.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:08 pm

greeney2 wrote:As far as I'm concerned $1000 per plate banquets are stretching the limit, but if it happened, I would expect the Obamas to take a picture of each and every table or couple when they arrived, as part of it.

I couldn't agree more and I couldn't have said it better myself. That goes for both sides of the aisle.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Halfabo » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:42 pm

I wonder what makes her think her picture is that valuable? I wouldn't walk across the street to see her or her husband if they paid me.
Halfabo

Postby bionic » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 pm

capricorn wrote:Only $10,000 to get a picture with the first lady... thats a steal right? :roll:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-ro ... 60658.html

It's steal alright.
But who'se doing the stealing?
Dang..the world is just getting nuttier and nuttier..
feels like the world is having a breakdown
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts