The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9/11 Ten reasons why the hijackers were fake.

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby zoltan2 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:39 am

IMO Zionist Jews in the White House Knew and especially those that signed the PNCA
zoltan2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:48 am

Getting back on the topic of 9/11, I find it hard to believe that the government would be directly involved in the planning of murdering over 3,000 innocent civilians and destroying its primary monetary structures.

Good point and in the beginning I felt the exact same way. It wasn't until 2006 when I stumbled onto some things in regard to 9-11 quite by accident, it's a very long story and I spent twice as long digging into EVERYTHING I could find in regard to the event called 9-11.

The 3,000 figure isn't accurate ( not that it matters ) but 1,456 in all according to European/English News sources died at the twins that day. It's curious as to why so few appear on the US Official death list ( the one used for Social Security benefits ) The OFFICIAL US GOVERNMENT LIST...

Most of those who trumpet the official account use the INCOMPETENCE ANGLE or the LIHOP---Thing.........These were first coined by those who were said to have actual questions in regard to what really happened, who knew, how it was done, ETC---But as time wore on it became very clear that they were merely part of a vast disinfo campaign used as a means of confusing the hell outta honest people who had/have legitimate questions. They fooled the hell out of me until I stopped taking other peoples words for what happened, and why, and started looking for myself, asking for myself.

We already know they knew about a terrorist plan to use planes before 9/11, but maybe they really didn't know exactly when and where.

This was a clever deception-----------a way of selling Planes as the actual means of delivery, yet when you stop and think about real planes, and their flight limits, you should have some serious questions about their actual use within the operation itself.

It's beyond obvious that there were no planes at the Pentagon, or Shanksville--------It's why they moved so quickly to lay the cover stories in regard to both sites. It's exactly why those in charge were quick to ask---" Then where are the planes " " where are the passengers "

Anyway it's a small world and it's best to remember that when speaking of all things 9-11 related >>>>>>>>>>>>> It's better to read and far better to think.

Pick up a copy of Life >>>The 10th anniversary addition of 9-11 it's titled
" In the land of the free "

Sure LIFE is bought and paid for, a product of US Government propaganda------------Yet there is/are verbiage within the Mag that WILL NEVER be used by those on TV...........It's very well worth the read, the Photos are nothing knew accept for a select few new ones, one's I've not seen on line prior to seeing them in the mag.

The Number 1 question that I can NEVER get answered, and know that I never will, is. If fire did the deed then why did the second Tower struck fall first given that most all of it's fuel supply was spent up outside the structure? The follow up is related to the usual response, the response being " well it was struck lower " those who say that are ignorant of the buildings actual construction.........anyway-------if that were indeed the case then the collapse of Tower 2 would have been different than that of Tower 1--------------yet they were clones, almost duplicates of each other.

This question ended up spawning another OFFICIAL THEORY which suggested that the design of the Buildings played a key role in their demise, only that theory fails/failed to explain or account for how they withstood every stress and strain up until the pin pricks, not to mention NYC Building codes and the like-------------

So it stands to reason, at the very very least that SOMEONE, only more than one, had to have had some sort of prior knowledge well in advance of the event itself. There were simply far too many holes to fill in order to EXPLAIN AWAY any and all reasonable questions inn regard to the usual WHO, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE'S of such a monster of an operation...

The end result was far too complicated for it to have been sooooooooooooooooooo very easy that a few Arabs with ZERO Jumbo flying skilz could pull it all together with a few boxcutters.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby zoltan2 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:56 am

And do not forget that no plane crashed into world trade center 7.

How can that building fall in free fall in its path with no airplane oil and minimum fire.

That building was rigged and pull down like Larry Silverman said.

And you just cannot rigged a building of 47 floors in 6 hrs to fall completely like the others one.
zoltan2

Postby event_horizon » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:01 pm

If it was an inside job, then why so much overkill? Why even make the towers fall? Wouldn't running the planes into them be enough? Or why not just do the Pentagon? The end result would have been the same -- a good reason to invade the Middle East.

Who volunteer's to commit suicide by piloting these planes? What American is going to commit suicide just for the sake of oil? The only martyrs I know of are Muslim. And if the pilots were Christian, I'm sure they didn't think they were going to go to "Heaven" for murdering thousands of innocent people...again, just for the sake of oil.

I've heard every rationale about why the towers shouldn't have fallen the way they did, but the truth is nobody really knows how buildings of that stature/scale are supposed to fall under those unique circumstances.

On the other hand, the whole box cutter thing doesn't make sense either. Airliners full of 40 to 80 people that are going to let a handful of guys with blades take you over? C'mon man. And how in the heck can anyone learn how to fly a commercial airliner by taking flight lessons in a Cessna?

Nothing really adds up, no matter what story you believe.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:52 am

I couldn't agree more with most everything you put forward. I learned early on into my research just how small this world truly is. Lee Hamilton lives and works just up the road, two locals who wound up on the hill, both of which worked in Law Enforcement, had direct access after the fact, and a very near neighbor who's close family member is dead in the middle of such things that would require a need to know.

Not to mention my late Father and another relative, both of whom would ask questions that no truther would ever consider. My last direct inquiry ended with my realization that no one is willing to discuss any of the very simple common sense angles about what happened and how it happened, let alone any direct questions. All I was told was that " National Security " should be important to all of us. :shock: My Father told me in no uncertain terms that words of that nature were most likely code for.........leave it alone. SO-- I've not done anything since.

Good point on the overkill---it's why they erect monuments, write books, and most of all, make movies. Coining certain phrases and then condensing them into catchy acronyms doesn't hurt the cause either.

I'll always regret being asleep at the wheel for so long after the event, but all the money I lost as a result is as good an excuse as any. ;) Maybe it's why I'm so bitter, who really knows, who really cares anyway??

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:13 am

Good God, outside the religion forum EH may say something I agree with. The idea of an inside job sounds ludicras becasue it is ludicras. If the USA planned this to get rich, you would not shoot yourself in the foot by bombing your own Pentagon, and distroy totally the center of world trade, where the money deals are going to be made. There would no logic in tilting the entire world economy into a crisis. Not to mention the potential to 20-40K people in both WTC buildings. If the buildings were 2 hours later, they would have been full. The plan would be preposterous in logic. You wouldn't cripple your own Pentagon, and place yourself into a span of time that would have allowed us to be obliterated. Inside job, planted thermite, the jews had all not shown up to work, ridiculas. The theorys are endless now, and so much photoshopped, poluted, altered material, millions of conspriacy Youtubes, and no shortage of people posting them one after another. Everyone is a conspiracy expert, right from their computers now.

The boxcutters may sound ridiculous, until you are in close quarters with maniacs who probably cut several throats, and you had blood gushing in your lap. You would be horrified. The first plane had no idea of the plan they probably just thought, they would land and demands would be made,etc. Only the last plane that got cell phone messages, and knew what the first airplanes had done. It was only until the 2nd plane hit the WTC, did we all know it was an attack. Until then, it was an unbelievable accident. Now only the 3rd and 4th planes were in the air. So that last plane did take action after being told what their fate would be.
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:09 pm

It must be true because they told me so.
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Since that the 4th time you said that, you must be referring to the YouTube presented here. It must me true its on the video.
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Nope. I'm referring to your reasoning with regards to 9/11.

Your seemingly complete acceptance of the official version of 9/11 without question.

The officials broadcast it so it must be true, huh? They all said so.
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:43 pm

What happened to your condesending definition of Opinion from this morning?
greeney2

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts