The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:17 am

[list=]Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKfuS6gf ... r_embedded
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:49 am

First question for you Zoltan--did you verify this is a real Ron Paul authorized campaign message, endorsed by Ron Paul?

The answer is that it is not a endorsed video by Ron Paul. I do not like Ron Paul, however, this is the kind of crap, that will do more to hurt his chances of being sucessful. My first thought was how could anyone running for President allow a campaign add that denigrates the troops, he would be commanding. SO I LOOKED AGAIN, AND READ THE DISCLAIMERS WHERE IT CAME FROM, AND IT WAS NOT FROM RON PAUL OR ENDORSED BY RON PAUL.

This video is not a Ron Paul video, and as much as I am not voting for Ron Paul, I detest this kind of tactic, which will hurt Ron Paul more than help him. Another good example of the trash on the internet, and people spreading the trash with no conscience.

Comparing all US troops who have served and liberated millions, as chinese invaders occupying Texas is ludicras. Texans are also not like insurgents resisting the occupiers who would be suicide bombing other Texans in malls, mosques, or applyng for jobs, 50-100 at a time. Texans are not like insurgents, going into homes murdering and beheading other Texans. And neither are all the hundreds of thousands of troops who honorably served in Iraq, like this depiction. It insults everyone who did serve honorably. Branding them all like this video just did, and putting that on the name of Ron Paul, lost votes, not gained votes. Not only was this video a propaganda hype and untrue, distortions, it hurts Ron Paul more than helps his election changes. Another good example of you zoltan, not caring what you post, and cying foul when its labeled for the garbage it is.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:55 am

greeney2 wrote:First question for you Zoltan--did you verify this is a real Ron Paul authorized campaign message, endorsed by Ron Paul?

The answer is that it is not a endorsed video by Ron Paul. I do not like Ron Paul, however, this is the kind of crap, that will do more to hurt his chances of being sucessful. My first thought was how could anyone running for President allow a campaign add that denigrates the troops, he would be commanding. SO I LOOKED AGAIN, AND READ THE DISCLAIMERS WHERE IT CAME FROM, AND IT WAS NOT FROM RON PAUL OR ENDORSED BY RON PAUL.

This video is not a Ron Paul video, and as much as I am not voting for Ron Paul, I detest this kind of tactic, which will hurt Ron Paul more than help him. Another good example of the trash on the internet, and people spreading the trash with no conscience.

Comparing all US troops who have served and liberated millions, as chinese invaders occupying Texas is ludicras. Texans are also not like insurgents resisting the occupiers who would be suicide bombing other Texans in malls, mosques, or applyng for jobs, 50-100 at a time. Texans are not like insurgents, going into homes murdering and beheading other Texans. And neither are all the hundreds of thousands of troops who honorably served in Iraq, like this depiction. It insults everyone who did serve honorably. Branding them all like this video just did, and putting that on the name of Ron Paul, lost votes, not gained votes. Not only was this video a propaganda hype and untrue, distortions, it hurts Ron Paul more than helps his election changes. Another good example of you zoltan, not caring what you post, and cying foul when its labeled for the garbage it is.

You just don't get the metaphor. What the USA id doing to Iraq could be what the Chinese my do to the USA one day

War Facts, Results & Statistics at September 30, 2011

4,481 US Soldiers Killed, 32,195 Seriously Wounded

"Iraq War Facts, Results & Statistics at September 30, 2011"

U.S. SPENDING IN IRAQ

Spent & Approved War-Spending - About $900 billion of US taxpayers' funds spent or approved for spending through November 2010.

Lost & Unaccounted for in Iraq - $9 billion of US taxpayers' money and $549.7 milion in spare parts shipped in 2004 to US contractors. Also, per ABC News, 190,000 guns, including 110,000 AK-47 rifles.

Lost and Reported Stolen - $6.6 billion of U.S. taxpayers' money earmarked for Iraq reconstruction, reported on June 14, 2011 by Special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction Stuart Bowen who called it "the largest theft of funds in national history." (Source - CBS News) Last known holder of the $6.6 billion lost: the U.S. government.

Missing - $1 billion in tractor trailers, tank recovery vehicles, machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and other equipment and services provided to the Iraqi security forces. (Per CBS News on Dec 6, 2007.)

Mismanaged & Wasted in Iraq - $10 billion, per Feb 2007 Congressional hearings

Halliburton Overcharges Classified by the Pentagon as Unreasonable and Unsupported - $1.4 billion

Amount paid to KBR, a former Halliburton division, to supply U.S. military in Iraq with food, fuel, housing and other items - $20 billion

Portion of the $20 billion paid to KBR that Pentagon auditors deem "questionable or supportable" - $3.2 billion

U.S. Annual Air-Conditioning Cost in Iraq and Afghanistan - $20.2 billion (Source - NPR, June 25, 2011)

U.S. 2009 Monthly Spending in Iraq - $7.3 billion as of Oct 2009

U.S. 2008 Monthly Spending in Iraq - $12 billion

U.S. Spending per Second - $5,000 in 2008 (per Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on May 5, 2008)

Cost of deploying one U.S. soldier for one year in Iraq - $390,000

TROOPS IN IRAQ

Troops in Iraq - Total 40,000 U.S. troops. All other nations have withdrawn their troops.

U.S. Troop Casualties - 4,481 US troops; 98% male. 91% non-officers; 82% active duty, 11% National Guard; 74% Caucasian, 9% African-American, 11% Latino. 19% killed by non-hostile causes. 54% of US casualties were under 25 years old. 72% were from the US Army

Non-U.S. Troop Casualties - Total 316, with 179 from the UK

US Troops Wounded - 32,195, 20% of which are serious brain or spinal injuries. (Total excludes psychological injuries.)

US Troops with Serious Mental Health Problems - 30% of US troops develop serious mental health problems within 3 to 4 months of returning home

US Military Helicopters Downed in Iraq - 75 total, at least 36 by enemy fire

IRAQI TROOPS, CIVILIANS & OTHERS IN IRAQ

Private Contractors in Iraq, Working in Support of US Army Troops - More than 180,000 in August 2007, per The Nation.com..

Journalists killed - 150, 98 by murder and 52 by acts of war

Journalists killed by US Forces - 14

Iraqi Police and Soldiers Killed - 10,125, as of July 31, 2011

Iraqi Civilians Killed, Estimated - On October 22, 2010, ABC News reported "a secret U.S. government tally that puts the Iraqi (civilian) death toll over 100,000," information that was included in more than 400,000 military documents released by Wikileaks.com.

A UN issued report dated Sept 20, 2006 stating that Iraqi civilian casualties have been significantly under-reported. Casualties are reported at 50,000 to over 100,000, but may be much higher. Some informed estimates place Iraqi civilian casualties at over 600,000.

Iraqi Insurgents Killed, Roughly Estimated - 55,000

Non-Iraqi Contractors and Civilian Workers Killed - 572

Non-Iraqi Kidnapped - 306, including 57 killed, 147 released, 4 escaped, 6 rescued and 89 status unknown.

QUALITY OF LIFE INDICATORS

Iraqis Displaced Inside Iraq, by Iraq War, as of May 2007 - 2,255,000

Iraqi Refugees in Syria & Jordan - 2.1 million to 2.25 million

Iraqi Unemployment Rate - 27 to 60%, where curfew not in effect

Consumer Price Inflation in 2006 - 50%

Iraqi Children Suffering from Chronic Malnutrition - 28% in June 2007 (Per CNN.com, July 30, 2007)

Percent of professionals who have left Iraq since 2003 - 40%

Iraqi Physicians Before 2003 Invasion - 34,000

Iraqi Physicians Who Have Left Iraq Since 2005 Invasion - 12,000

Iraqi Physicians Murdered Since 2003 Invasion - 2,000

Average Daily Hours Iraqi Homes Have Electricity - 1 to 2 hours, per Ryan Crocker, U.S. Ambassador to Iraq (Per Los Angeles Times, July 27, 2007)

Average Daily Hours Iraqi Homes Have Electricity - 10.9 in May 2007

Average Daily Hours Baghdad Homes Have Electricity - 5.6 in May 2007

Pre-War Daily Hours Baghdad Homes Have Electricity - 16 to 24

Number of Iraqi Homes Connected to Sewer Systems - 37%

Iraqis without access to adequate water supplies - 70% (Per CNN.com, July 30, 2007)

Water Treatment Plants Rehabilitated - 22%

RESULTS OF POLL Taken in Iraq in August 2005 by the British Ministry of Defense (Source: Brookings Institute)

Iraqis "strongly opposed to presence of coalition troops - 82%

Iraqis who believe Coalition forces are responsible for any improvement in security - less than 1%

Iraqis who feel less secure because of the occupation - 67%

Iraqis who do not have confidence in multi-national forces - 72%

Get the picture they do not want the USA there.
The USA is there for the oil, and strengthen their military power over the middle east with the Zionist Jews of Israel.
The International Bankers International Jewry, IMF, military complex corporations et all are having a field day in making big bucks over the war machine.
I do not call this liberating :crazy: :problem: :sick:

Source Iraqi casualties Time period
Iraq Family Health Survey 151,000 deaths March 2003 to June 2006
Lancet survey 601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths March 2003 to June 2006
Opinion Research Business survey 1,033,000 deaths as a result of the conflict March 2003 to August 2007
Associated Press 110,600 deaths March 2003 to April 2009
Iraq Body Count project 102,417 — 111,938 civilian deaths as a result of the conflict. Over 150,726 civilian and combatant deaths[1] March 2003 to August 2011
WikiLeaks. Classified Iraq war logs[1][2][3][4] 104,924 recorded Iraqi deaths, including 92,003[5] (or 66,081[6]) civilian deaths. January 2004 to December 2009
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:12 am

You can copy and paste all the bullshit about the war you want to, it does not sugar coat the point I just made.

If you call this trash, the way to conduct a free election, far more people will be turned off by these tactics, and never vote for him. They just put Ron Pauls name on denigrating every US troop that went to Iraq.

I'm defending a man who I would not vote for, who has the right to endorse his own campaign messages, and this is not authorized by Ron Paul. Ron Paul failed last time becasue he was too far left, and he was rejected. Last thing he needs is rouge supporters, making over the top radical videos like this, that denigrate the troops. As much as you like it, it will not help him. It will hurt him more, with undecided voters, this will turn them off.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 am

greeney2 wrote:You can copy and paste all the bullshit about the war you want to, it does not sugar coat the point I just made.

If you call this trash, the way to conduct a free election, far more people will be turned off by these tactics, and never vote for him. They just put Ron Pauls name on denigrating every US troop that went to Iraq. I'm defending a man who I would not vote for, who has the right to endorse his own campaign messages, and this is not autorized by Ron Paul.

you just don't get it :mrgreen: :sick: :sick: :sick: :wall:
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:42 am

Do you get the concept that Ron Paul should authorize his name being attached to anything first, regarding his own campaign strategy? That Ron Paul only, should decide if a message or "metaphor" should or should not be used, and spread all over the world wide web?

I'm defending the right of Ron Paul, who I would not vote for, to not be interferred with by unauthorized groups. What part am I not getting, that unauthorized stuff like this violates free elections, by planting seeds in the minds of voters to hurt Ron Paul? He doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting elected, however I defend his right to not be harmed by unauthorized propaganda hypes. If you do not think this metaphor is a total distortion and stretch, you don't get it. If you condone anyone making up something without a candidates blessing, you don't get it.
greeney2

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts