The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9/11 Ten reasons why the hijackers were fake.

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby hxxx » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Hey greeney2, since you were promoted to moderator, I'm no longer able to block your posts. My BV experience has definitely declined. Anyhow, perhaps you can block me? And we can thereby get along better...

As for backing up this-or-that conspiracy theory, you seem unable to allow for the possibility that the flimsy gov't-sponsored theory may be wrong. Your opinion is one theory. Pretty flimsy one too. Just because you were told it is the whole truth does not make it so.
hxxx

Postby event_horizon » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:33 pm

bionic wrote:facebook and twitter are the reason..thye are wiping out message boards..like here

I prefer message boards, like here, personally

but I am not the world, in general..just me..and my kind..

message boards are already 'old school'

guess I am, too

Facebook and Twitter are entirely different venues. You obviously can't do the same things there that you can do on message boards. Facebook is primarily used to keep in touch with family and friends, and Twitter is used to see what on somebody's mind for the day, like a short blog. You can't create your own topics for people to discuss in those venues. Sure, some people might spend more time on Facebook and Twitter, but that's certainly no reason for people to completely abandon message boards (such as this one, especially).

I'm not the only one here who thinks the reason people abandoned this place is because of this one individual.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby event_horizon » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:35 pm

hxxx wrote:Hey greeney2, since you were promoted to moderator, I'm no longer able to block your posts. My BV experience has definitely declined. Anyhow, perhaps you can block me? And we can thereby get along better...

I second the motion. :thumbup:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:10 am

greeney2 wrote:You need to do 2 things, first read the index and what is says, explaining this forum. Read the explanations of each forum. It tells you to be prepared to "back it up", if you have a conspiracy theory and post it. If you really want the truth and are willing to be objective, you need to separate fact from fiction, like those pictures.

I'm not going anywhere, so if you can't take the heat on what you post, you know what they say about the kitchen. None of this has a thing to do with me moderating this board. You couldn't even be honest to the readers, about how fair I was with you in that PM, regarding your own lanquage monitoring. Instead you choose to make some ridiculous comments about me being bitter and viagara.

Go hit on someone else for a while :Doh: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :mrgreen:
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Havn't you herd? I drove everyone off the board, all 6900 of them just left becasue of me. That makes you are the last one left, for me to pick on. Imagine that, 6900 members running from a bad speller like me, doesn't seem possible. :lol: Thank God, if I could spell, they all would have probably hung themselves, and it would all be my fault too. :lol:
greeney2

Postby event_horizon » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:57 pm

greeney2 wrote:Havn't you herd? I drove everyone off the board, all 6900 of them just left becasue of me. That makes you are the last one left, for me to pick on. Imagine that, 6900 members running from a bad speller like me, doesn't seem possible. :lol: Thank God, if I could spell, they all would have probably hung themselves, and it would all be my fault too. :lol:

With you being moderator and father of the one who owns this site, most people will be apprehensive about standing up to you or speaking out about you. I think you're at least smart enough to know that, so you take advantage of it and blast anyone you disagree with, knowing full well there won't be any consequences for your actions.

People would rather leave than deal with it. I also think many people who've never even conversed with you would rather be someplace else because of it.
event_horizon

Postby hxxx » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:05 pm

In his typical incontinent style, greeney2 wrote:Havn't you herd? I drove everyone off the board, all 6900 of them just left becasue of me. That makes you are the last one left, for me to pick on. Imagine that, 6900 members running from a bad speller like me, doesn't seem possible. :lol: Thank God, if I could spell, they all would have probably hung themselves, and it would all be my fault too. :lol:

You told 'em good greeney2...
hxxx

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:31 am

hxxx wrote:
In his typical incontinent style, greeney2 wrote:Havn't you herd? I drove everyone off the board, all 6900 of them just left becasue of me. That makes you are the last one left, for me to pick on. Imagine that, 6900 members running from a bad speller like me, doesn't seem possible. :lol: Thank God, if I could spell, they all would have probably hung themselves, and it would all be my fault too. :lol:

You told 'em good greeney2...

Lots of licking :naughty: :naughty: :clap:
zoltan2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:45 pm

event_horizon wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Havn't you herd? I drove everyone off the board, all 6900 of them just left becasue of me. That makes you are the last one left, for me to pick on. Imagine that, 6900 members running from a bad speller like me, doesn't seem possible. :lol: Thank God, if I could spell, they all would have probably hung themselves, and it would all be my fault too. :lol:

With you being moderator and father of the one who owns this site, most people will be apprehensive about standing up to you or speaking out about you. I think you're at least smart enough to know that, so you take advantage of it and blast anyone you disagree with, knowing full well there won't be any consequences for your actions.

People would rather leave than deal with it. I also think many people who've never even conversed with you would rather be someplace else because of it.

That's probably about as subtle as anyone could really be. Concise and to the point without going over the line.

Now Greeney--------------it's refreshing to see you mention something about striking a Nerve---------at lease you've matured enough to admit your intent in most everyone one of your-----------oh what is it now? Near to 7,000 posts! :shock:

This business about the Governments version of 9-11 has got to be one of the weakest legs to stand on that I've ever seen. How anyone could swallow it whole without hesitation, is beyond me and always will be.

It's as if people have just gone deaf, dumb, and blind almost over night. Sad, really sad.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby event_horizon » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Getting back on the topic of 9/11, I find it hard to believe that the government would be directly involved in the planning of murdering over 3,000 innocent civilians and destroying its primary monetary structures. On the other hand, it's conceivable that they knew about it and just let it happen, as an excuse to invade Middle Eastern oil supplies. We already know they knew about a terrorist plan to use planes before 9/11, but maybe they really didn't know exactly when and where.

Whether the government had direct involvement, knew about when and where or not, I'm just not sure. Many arguments can be made for all 3 scenarios.
event_horizon

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts