The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

McNamara deceived LBJ on Vietnam

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:06 am

greeney2 wrote:So you are anti-american!

nope anti zionist does not mean anti american
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:44 am

Are you dense? You didn't deny the anti american part, you only denied anti semetic thngs. :roll:
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:52 am

greeney2 wrote:Are you dense? You didn't deny the anti american part, you only denied anti semetic thngs. :roll:

Do you know how to read.
You asked if I was anti American.
My answer was nope ( meaning no) I also added being anti Zionist does not mean anti American.
Now how clear that can be.
Also try and learned to spell grandpa Santa instead of trying to find needles in a hay stack.
Are you suffering from compulsory disorder with a touch of Bi-Polar.
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:27 am

Did you see a question mark anyplace? I made a statement, I didn't ask a question.

It never fails, whenever I strike a nerve they always start making remarks about spelling. You could use a few lessons on punctuation marks as well, my friend. Not even going to attempt to correct your incorret phrasing and grammer.

Thanks for pointing out what many before you have done, and I have admitted to openly. Shall we talk about manners now?
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:49 am

greeney2 wrote:Did you see a question mark anyplace? I made a statement, I didn't ask a question.

It never fails, whenever I strike a nerve they always start making remarks about spelling. You could use a few lessons on punctuation marks as well, my friend. Not even going to attempt to correct your incorret phrasing and grammer.

Thanks for pointing out what many before you have done, and I have admitted to openly. Shall we talk about manners now?

You make me laugh about manners.
By the way check out your spelling on incorrect and grammar.
Guess you never passed English Lit and high school
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:43 am

The difference is I can be honest about it. Long before you came, I have taken the award for worst speller on the board. I don't let people like you chase me off, when you need to resort to those tactics. It never fails when I hit someones nerve, they always resort to the spelling , among many other below the belt jabs. You aren't the first one to invent the wheel and will not be the last.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:32 pm

greeney2 wrote:The difference is I can be honest about it. Long before you came, I have taken the award for worst speller on the board. I don't let people like you chase me off, when you need to resort to those tactics. It never fails when I hit someones nerve, they always resort to the spelling , among many other below the belt jabs. You aren't the first one to invent the wheel and will not be the last.

You honest please ! Give me a break LOL
zoltan2

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:46 am

it's okay to criticisz Isreal..they need the feed back(as all govs and people do..their treatment of palestine..despicable)..but you go too far..you obviosuly have some bigot in you..childhood conditioning?..a Jewish bully?...what?..it is sad..because you know better..you have had to deal with bigotry, yourself..interesting..you have not leanred this lesson..given your intelligence

I say this as a potential friend
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:26 am

Maelstrom sang the same song about Isreal, and never got it Bionic.
greeney2

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts