The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Pakistan paints dismal image of bin Laden's end

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:33 am

I would appreciate you just answer directly, what I said about what you find and read on the internet first. Do you agree or not, how lies and untruths have polluted the internet, are so widespread, you can't find the forest through the trees.

I absolutely agree Greeney--------But you must know that NOT EVERYTHING one finds on the internet is ( fake, altered, distorted, a lie, ) When it comes to most ALL, not ALL, but most all things related to 9-11, much of what one finds is polluted on purpose, done so by people charged with spreading LIES and distortions to confuse people in search of the truth-------------They got paid and some ARE still getting paid to do so as I type----------------IT WILL NEVER END BECAUSE THE ALTERNATIVES are too sensitive for most people to even consider-----In the beginning I would come up against that issue ALL THE TIME---Especially when speaking to educated professionals-------------EVERYONE TO A MAN OR WOMAN would say generally the very same thing

" I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT " I found that to be the very most unsettling thing of all----This culture has morphed into something that in my opinion is irresponsible ~~~ If you'd be honest you'd admit it, and I can guarantee that YOU as well as most everyone who ever reads ANYTHING on this board, do some of these very same things every waking moment of their lives------------Especially here in the States----We as a people, bury our heads and turn away from things we find too difficult, or disruptive to address. Admit it---It takes a big person to address the things one finds UNCOMFORTABLE, head on.

When I see those Towers completely come apart, and then hear the so called EXPERTS explain what it is that you're actually seeing :roll: It baffles me to no end that more people haven't had questions or simply taken to the streets----------But the inconvenience, not to mention the Government, play a major role in making sure that those kinds of reactions were nipped in the ass VERY VERY early on..........Too many people these days GO QUIETLY even when WELL WITHIN THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS---------

I'm left to accept that it's because they simply DO NOT CARE, or are simply afraid. What ever the case it's a sad consequence of today's world. Just like those in charge today have been working on for generations--------

Ever notice that those who are intent on thinking the USA did 911, etc. etc., never ever cross any story that fuels the cause, even if they know its a total fabrication? Know one(remember him and all his names Zoltan?) even said "he didn't care if he posted a lie, So be it if it was". Thats the crebility of what you find on the internet.

As for this one-------------Honestly you've lost me...I've ZERO idea of where you're headed with you line of thought here. Is it possible that someone may UNWITTINGLY post a Lie due to that Lie being a fabrication by design? Is that Possible?

As for running across fuel for the fire, any fire that is, what are you talking about? This I find perplexing to no end.................like the released video of the THING that supposedly struck the Pentagon.................Really a good example of everything Government involved when it comes to 9-11------------Why? Simple~~ we'll just employ your " COMMON SENSE TECHNIQUE "

Wouldn't it be the end game of all conspiracy at the Pentagon if they would just release the unedited CCTV Video------------ALL OF IT---------------The video that shows the culprit live and in living color????????????????????

They won't do it...............They NEVER will..............Why? NOT because of what you think. The real reason is because it's better to keep people LOCKED IN CONSPIRACY as opposed to setting them free with the TRUTH.

Now what I find truly STRANGE, especially in your own personal case, is IF---YOU have the knowledge that you actually claim to have in regard to FLYING THINGS OF ALL TYPES (rockets included ) Then based on what has been seen and released at the Pentagon site alone, one would think that YOU would have at least one, maybe two decent questions of your own~~~~~~~~~

But in reality YOU DON'T.............Which speaks volumes to those with even half a brain.

At the sake of getting too long winded I'll leave it there.

Now.....Your turn Sir. Please answer, to the best of your ability, the above question!!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:15 am

Where you see the government printing and spreading the lies and decieving us, I see that the lies and disinformation, are made up and spread by those who wish to harm us. A lot of countries and people want to bring this country down. We seem to be the most hated of any country, when its the USA who steps up to defend the world. We give to the world, and we help the world while we neglect our own people.

As far as where I was going with the crossing of other conpiracy theorys. 99% of those who could care less about the truth like Zoltan, put post after post, with no credibilty. He posts crap so long in replies you know he never reads any of it. His YouTubes are obvious they are fakes. It all fuels the same end, bashing and making this country look so bad, any story helps kindle the cause. The stories and pictures morph by being edited, and they all just spread worldwide.

Be a little objective and Honest Cole. You oppose me at every step, and try your condesending put downs, with everything I say. That goes way beyond opinions, it is you wishing you could get rid of anyone opposing your party. Not one time have you ever agreed with anything mechanical or technical I've written. Zoltans stuff, you do not jump on him and say, "Look buddy, I may believe certain things, but that one of yours is just ridiculas". There is a certain loyalty to other conspiracy theorists. Strength in numbers I guess. So how does that serve the real truth?

The most skilled force our military and country has probably ever faced, may not ever have been on the battlefields, it has been in the war on public opinion, geared to distroying resolve and moral. Propaganda wars, is all most of this conspiracy crap is. Divide and conquer, demoralize the military, and demoralize the people. Create distrust and decension, make so much of it nobody can figure it out, convince them they must be the Devil. When you are so convinced you pursuade enough people, it sways elections, sways policies, the homefront erodes. You wonder why its labeled anti-american, that is what it is, and those doing it hide behind freedom of speech and expression.

Its a little like cleaning out the shed or garage full of these valuable things, that have collected for decades. You just keep everything, like never throwing out a bad conspiracy theory. You sort it out, fill your truck and head for the dump, because it turned out all that junk you prized, really turned out to be junk. You realize whats left in that now clean garage, are the things that you really can use and trust they are long term keepers. Some neighbors always have a clean shed or garage, becasue they learned how to know keepers from garbage.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:59 am

A mountain of hunches and grandiose plots versus occam's razor and plain old common sense.

For some people it's always going to be about what they WANT to believe.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:33 am

Hunches and plots, based on unproven senerios, never any iron clad "how it was done" proof, along with a lot of inferences and suggestions. When you see the same Yourtube formats, same cheezy presentations and music, written inferences flashed with a 2 second picture, suggestions, shaming you for disbeleiving, Thats a clue to common sense.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:04 am

Where you see the government printing and spreading the lies and decieving us, I see that the lies and disinformation, are made up and spread by those who wish to harm us. A lot of countries and people want to bring this country down. We seem to be the most hated of any country, when its the USA who steps up to defend the world. We give to the world, and we help the world while we neglect our own people.

Now we're getting somewhere...I see reality.........You and all those like you, SEE WHAT the PTB have led you to see, and taught you through their PROGRAMS, to believe........These are the things that people LIKE ME...find must frustrating when conversing with folks like you. You make it very difficult because YOU have been brainwashed just like the good FOOT SOLDIER is upon entry into the armed service.

What is it with the COUNTRY ANGLE? I think we both known very well where you come from when you say such silly things............They are very silly when put in proper context. Yes this is a great country.......AND BEING THE MOST HATED Is pure asinine Governmental propaganda which is FUELED and DRIVEN into your head by that IDIOT BOX called a TV. The MSM and Hollywood are the PTB's best weapons, they are used to condition you into believing that EVERYONE HATES AMERICA------------When the reality is THE ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE.

Your Military is MY military-------------and people like me can't stand them being WHORED OUT FOR CORPORATE INTERESTS..........That they pass off as PROTECTING YOUR FREEDOMS---Your Democracy..............It's sad that you can't see through this.........but I understand it.................How would you feel Greeney if you lived in a place that was invaded and bombed over LIES and deceit? What if they were bombing downtown LA..........Would you stay, or cash it all in and head for some LOW DOWN NO COUNT PLACE LIKE AMERICA???????????????

You can ignore history Greeney, but you can't deny it, and you can run from it. US Troops operate in today's world as a financial aspect of the World ECONOMY...............Are you down with that Greeney? Is that OKAY in your world? Do you even have the decency to admit this as a fact? Have you any clue WHY THESE WARS ARE REALLY GOING ON? I can guarantee that based on your " persistent FLAG WAVING " that you've no clue, otherwise you'd feel as I do..a sense of shame every time dumb people chant stupid sh*t like " USA USA USA "

It's obvious that you want your cake and want to eat it TOO, BUT all in one setting! Come on now, be honest with yourself, otherwise others will never matter when it comes to open honest debate.

Be a little objective and Honest Cole. You oppose me at every step, and try your condesending put downs, with everything I say. That goes way beyond opinions, it is you wishing you could get rid of anyone opposing your party. Not one time have you ever agreed with anything mechanical or technical I've written. Zoltans stuff, you do not jump on him and say, "Look buddy, I may believe certain things, but that one of yours is just ridiculas". There is a certain loyalty to other conspiracy theorists. Strength in numbers I guess. So how does that serve the real truth?

Of all your past statements this one above is one of your most RIDICULOUS. Firstly your obviously concerned with YOURSELF and how people perceive you, an esteem thing if you ask me....Not real healthy. I'm sure YOU are, and mean to be, a good person, you just go about it in an odd fashion. No one who has ever posted to this board can carry your lunch sack when it comes to put downs..............Maybe it's just a habit, let's hope so anyway. As for the technical stuff, again, WHEN IT'S CONVENIENT, just like when " COMMON SENSE " is CONVENIENT over SCIENCE----AH Manufactured science that is....lol..........again something about cake comes to mind.

People in general when used within a post " DOESN'T MEAN GREENEY " or anyone else---------It's called a generalization.............but low self esteem can cause one to speculate that they are somehow being singled out-----------SORRY I can't help you much in that regard. Akin to " PEOPLE WHO THINK " " PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE " " PEOPLE WHO ARE GAY " " RELIGIOUS " ETC..........I'm not in anyway a Know it all, NEVER have I considered myself to be one..............getting that label is a week attempt at deflection, again a mostly self-esteem issue.

The most skilled force our military and country has probably ever faced, may not ever have been on the battlefields, it has been in the war on public opinion, geared to distroying resolve and moral. Propaganda wars, is all most of this conspiracy crap is. Divide and conquer, demoralize the military, and demoralize the people. Create distrust and decension, make so much of it nobody can figure it out, convince them they must be the Devil. When you are so convinced you pursuade enough people, it sways elections, sways policies, the homefront erodes. You wonder why its labeled anti-american, that is what it is, and those doing it hide behind freedom of speech and expression.

The most skilled by a mile were the Comanche!! So skilled that they managed to hold onto the entire mid section of what is now known as the the United States for FIFTY FULL YEARS after initial US Calvary contact. It's really why the West was settled before the Mid West. I'm going to make a thread about it when I get the time....And NO it wasn't the US Calvary/Military who ended up being their demise.......it was something other..........It has been said that Comanche Braves/worriers ..were more than likely the finest fighting force that has ever lived. It's why you mostly hear of the Apache, and see them in movies, or made for school History books.........Wounded knee and the likes..........but NO...No distorted Governmental issues, especially where History is involved. :roll:

Its a little like cleaning out the shed or garage full of these valuable things, that have collected for decades. You just keep everything, like never throwing out a bad conspiracy theory. You sort it out, fill your truck and head for the dump, because it turned out all that junk you prized, really turned out to be junk. You realize whats left in that now clean garage, are the things that you really can use and trust they are long term keepers. Some neighbors always have a clean shed or garage, becasue they learned how to know keepers from garbage.

A fair analogy, however, some neighbors lack the time to collect things in the first place, whether they be valuables, garbage, or ( as you say keepers )

I understand the TRUTHER THING.......I myself was fooled in the beginning, and made myself look silly more than once.........but since a few experiences, things I witnessed first hand, people I've talked to...There's really NOTHING left to talk about in that regard.... To take a page from your book Greeney>>>>>>>>>>>>

Saying that the STORY TOLD BY THE Government as to what took place on Sept 11, 2001 is the truth, whole truth, and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH is akin to believing that Barry Bonds NEVER ingested PED's. IN TODAY'S POLITICALLY CORRECT SOCIETY the Sports casters are forced to use the word alleged, despite KNOWING otherwise. Falling on stupid sh*t like " WHERE'S YOUR PROOF " or " ARE YOU A DOCTOR :lol: :lol: " It's an absolute asinine embarrassment, and more than that............a complete insult. If Barry did it clean then EVERYONE WOULD BE DOING IT CLEANLY.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:12 am

greeney2 wrote:Hunches and plots, based on unproven senerios, never any iron clad "how it was done" proof, along with a lot of inferences and suggestions. When you see the same Yourtube formats, same cheezy presentations and music, written inferences flashed with a 2 second picture, suggestions, shaming you for disbeleiving, Thats a clue to common sense.

Yeah, notice they always play the same type of songs in all those videos, geek-kneejerk-spaz stuff like "Mad World" or crap by Alanis Morisette...I guess it gives these self-appointed internet heroes and supersleuths a real thrill to feel like they're discovering the SECRET INSIDE INFO. :lol:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:16 am

I hear crickets! :lol:

Imagine that. :thumbup:

Nothing like a 5 lb hammer! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby DIss0n80r » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:19 pm

DIss0n80r

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:06 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:They're playing your song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_02fCIMDjFY

My song! :lol: :lol: :lol: How are you dude? >>>>>>>>>>. thought so! ;) :roll:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts