The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

The ET's Abduction Agenda

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:38 pm

:D
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:35 am

we may simply be batteries and entertainment

though, I do believe there are hybrids..or genetically modified persons of verying degrees, both amongst us and amongst them, at this point

there's a merger happening
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:19 pm

bionic wrote:there's a merger happening

To what end is the main question now. It could either be a good thing or the end of the Human race.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 pm

or just evolution

the human race use to be a buncha monkeys

do you think the monkeys were like,
"the end of us is coming!!"

no

the simply evolved into..us

creation keeps creating

that's what it's for

there is no end game

there just..is
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:37 pm

I'll bet there was a time when the Neanderthals saw humans and realized their end was coming. Is that where we are now? Maybe not yet. But we should be asking questions. If the earth goes to hell in 2012 and we have to start exploring space then we will have to change. Space is not very hospitable.

"three hairs short of a Baboon" -Lewis Black

p.s. More coincidences, Bionic. I'm watching King Kong. If you replace Kong with humans and the oil company with ET...
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:48 am

p.s. More coincidences, Bionic. I'm watching King Kong. If you replace Kong with humans and the oil company with ET...

hmm..
that's something to think about, huh?

I believe we are used as batteries and also as sort of a drug..we FEEL good..(or bad, or anything..we FEEL)

and not just for ET's, fyi

I think there are people, who can get hooked on other people (at least, for a bit) in life..in regular life..not realizing there is an nergetic thign happening there..an energetic connection being made..a sort of relay loop..think electromagnetism, here..similar

it can when any two or more conscious beings intereact in soem way or another

energy can attract or repel or do any kidn of combination of attraction/repulsion

on the physical level and on non physical ones (as we know them) as above/so below
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 pm

A,J,gervaerd the ufologist and co-editor of Brasils UFO Mag, said a number of things in october 1994 at a UFO conference in Solihull birmingham England. I was in attendance as I was running my own UFO Group in Norfolk England, there were roughly 380 people in the hall at that time. He said quote"/ how many of you here believe in a God? We all put our hands up. then he said/ how many of you here believe in some kind of re-incarnation? We all put our hands up. Then he said quote"/ Over the years with examinations of many contactees brazilian and others we found this alarming Revelation under hypnosis and regression procedures, It would appear that when we die and await in a void before continuing onward, a number of Malevolent-alien-forms have managed to break into this Void and remove certain soul-essence from a human spirit!! The Hall went silent as one can imagine/further, and this is my personal belief not gervaerds, / some of the Deep-underground-Military-bases, which occupy a large proportion of our planet conceal/house special ops for DNA/Sperm/Ovarie manipulations. Manipulations performed by Alien and Human scientists! The Onslaught in the 90s of Cattle-mutilation the horrendous catalogue of Missing-persons in America and the abduction/contactee scenarios concerning given sperm are implemented by both human and alien agents working under one big guise!! One may well consider that hitlers Thule/Vhril Society STILL Exists!! And indeed Bases are deep beneath the antartica-peninsula. Warlordx

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts