The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Pakistan paints dismal image of bin Laden's end

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby katsung47 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:11 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Shabir says he is his a neighbor of the man.

“It’s all a fake, nothing happened,” Abbottobad resient Mohammed, who has been selling newspapers in the two for the last 50 years, told the BBC.

Oh Please! Shabir the neighbor, and Mohammed the 50 year paperboy said its fake, and now its Gospel?????

I had a paper route 50 years ago in Jr. High, If that was still my only job, I wonder how much credibility I would have? :lol:

If Shabir the neighbor of the real dead man says he recognized the picture, why didn;t the BBC walk next door to the neighbors house and talk to his family?

Cole believes it, so it must be true--another one solved! :lol:

You pick up one as your debate base, he is only one of the people BBC interviewed. The most of them agree with him. If you read the whole report: "Out of the 50 Abbottobad residents interviewed by the BBC, only one believed that Osama bin Laden was in their town. Others claimed the pictures and video of bin Laden in his home are fakes made with a computer."

That was a field report. Do you have any one except your master's always changing story? Their own witness, Seals team, never came out for a word, and now were all silenced. (strange to say, Navy Seals died twice: once in that compound, and later one was reported yesterday)
katsung47

Postby greeney2 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:09 am

Cole, would you stake your life on your WTC theories? Or from anything katsung47 posts by the numbers?
greeney2

Postby airwolf282 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:13 am

Good riddance to the scumbag. If I was a seal who stormed his compound I wouldn't have shot the SOB. I would have smashed his skull with the butt of my rifle!
airwolf282

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:14 am

Lets imagine that he was taken alive. Who would be the first to demand he be given all the rights afforded a US citizen. The lawers would come out of the woodwork to win his trial. They would scream bloody murder about how his rights were violated, demand he not be taken to GITMO, and sympathize with him selling out the USA in a heartbeat. It would just be a fiasco that would never end, just like all the conspiracy people will never let this go as it is. Look how it turned out when Sadaam Hussien was taken alive, and we didn;t even prosocute him, Iraq did and they hung him. Personally I would not have let that soldier go down inside that cave to get him, 3 grenades would have.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Cole, would you stake your life on your WTC theories? Or from anything katsung47 posts by the numbers?

I know this was directed at Cole, but I can say I would not stake my life in the Official Government Story.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:53 am

greeney2 wrote:Cole, would you stake your life on your WTC theories? Or from anything katsung47 posts by the numbers?

Greeney >>>>> I'd stake my life on the Official Story being a very well financed fabrication, I've no problem with that at all. I've forgotten more about 9-11 than the average person will ever be willing to learn, I find that to be a very sad fact of today's society. People are too afraid of the truth to ever consider anything other than what they are led to believe. They spend billions on a yearly basis perfecting that kind of brainwashing >>>>>>>>>It works.

As for the other poster >>>>>>> Those are issues beyond my scope, none I've neither the time or desire to sort through!

You need to read more Greeney, Think more ( especially for yourself )..........

But anyway--

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:45 am

You are probably right I do not read enough, but I do think for myself. I use common sense, that if it don't add up, its probably boloney. Like the Thermite theory. You have to get a lot better at sorting out all these things you find and read, are total bullshit, and no more than fabricated crap. I liken much of it to a virus that spreads quickly in a computer. Most of these things are no more that rumors spread via the social media, and your (our) internet sourses are so poluted with this boloney, its endless. In 3 days it hits millions of people multiplies, and spread like wildfire, and becomes truth, just due to its numbers. We couldn't read it all in the next 2 lifetimes, sorting out the real information from fabicated, faked, and poor presentations. Our friend Mr. Zoltan, is one of them, spreading this crap, that people read and believe, and begin telling everyone else, how stupid they must be for not believing it. This stuff is like chain letters, you send it to 10 people, and so on. Post it here, thousands see it, and pass it on to other boards.

Read all you want to, but bottom line is you have no idea how true or untrue what you find is, the internet is just poluted with it.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:13 am

Greene, some people rely on their "gut feeling" and cherry pick what suits them. They rush to judgement and seek out what comfirms their bias, ignoring or dismissing the rest.

I'm sure you're already experienced, though, so I guess I'm just pointing out the obvious.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:14 am

greeney2 wrote:You are probably right I do not read enough, but I do think for myself. I use common sense, that if it don't add up, its probably boloney. Like the Thermite theory. You have to get a lot better at sorting out all these things you find and read, are total bullshit, and no more than fabricated crap. I liken much of it to a virus that spreads quickly in a computer. Most of these things are no more that rumors spread via the social media, and your (our) internet sourses are so poluted with this boloney, its endless. In 3 days it hits millions of people multiplies, and spread like wildfire, and becomes truth, just due to its numbers. We couldn't read it all in the next 2 lifetimes, sorting out the real information from fabicated, faked, and poor presentations. Our friend Mr. Zoltan, is one of them, spreading this crap, that people read and believe, and begin telling everyone else, how stupid they must be for not believing it. This stuff is like chain letters, you send it to 10 people, and so on. Post it here, thousands see it, and pass it on to other boards.

Read all you want to, but bottom line is you have no idea how true or untrue what you find is, the internet is just poluted with it.

OKAY >>>>>>>>>>>>>> LET'S TRY THIS: DISCLAIMER ....As a learning/teaching tool only.

Based on your knowledge of HISTORY.....American History---You know ( YOUR COUNTRY ) as you so eloquently said in another post.

Of all the forces Americans have faced in all the wars throughout their history---------WHO among them was the very most highly skilled----------The elite fighters of all time ( if you will )

Good luck!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:19 am

I would appreciate you just answer directly, what I said about what you find and read on the internet first. Do you agree or not, how lies and untruths have polluted the internet, are so widespread, you can't find the forest through the trees.

So much stuff has been fabricated, alterered, and spread around, from origional pictures, how do you find origionals of anything if you tried anymore? That was a point I tried to stress to you about the Time Life series you were going to buy, that they research and verify, and National Geographic has very strict standards. There are no standards or control of the internet. Any fool can make something up, post it, and it ends up in 100 countries. Like my example I showed Zoltan of the Columbia fuel cell that ended up on a YouTube UFO video. Its endless! Compare that to the kind of thing Zoltan copys and pastes. Polluted is probably putting it mildly, how widespread the internet is jammed with this garbage. You have to take most of it with a grain of salt, and if the same person is posting endless whoppers, use your credibility meter.

Ever notice that those who are intent on thinking the USA did 911, etc. etc., never ever cross any story that fuels the cause, even if they know its a total fabrication? Know one(remember him and all his names Zoltan?) even said "he didn't care if he posted a lie, So be it if it was". Thats the crebility of what you find on the internet.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts