The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Missile disguised as an American airline

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Greeney has a higher standard of proof than both of you. Greeney asks questions like "how feasible would this missile theory be", having worked in this bussiness for 30 years. I know how things are designed, and what makes one system incredible for one thing, does lent to other uses. Forinstance a high altitude drone, being converted to a low altitude cruise missile is absurd. The payload design limits, plus the crafts flight design makes the 2 extremes not compatable in uses. The idea technically becomes ridiculas. Also only 9 existed in 2001 and accounted for. Theories like Themite, planting explosives, this drone, all beg the question. "HOW could it be done"? Thats the common question never answered, the burden of proof is on you. If the shoe doesn't fit, its not my problem, if the shoe doesn't fit, its wrong. When 3 shoes don't fit in a row, and they all look the same, what does that tell you? 3 of the same faked different aircraft all shown back to back. I'm stupid for not believing it? You do not understand the technical end of such a conversion of systems not designed for what you claim it could do. Only an idiot on the 3rd picture would miss the close up of a F18 engine side by side, next to a commuter jet with 3 totally different tail section engines.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:44 am

greeney2 wrote:Greeney has a higher standard of proof than both of you. Greeney asks questions like "how feasible would this missile theory be", having worked in this bussiness for 30 years. I know how things are designed, and what makes one system incredible for one thing, does lent to other uses. Forinstance a high altitude drone, being converted to a low altitude cruise missile is absurd. The payload design limits, plus the crafts flight design makes the 2 extremes not compatable in uses. The idea technically becomes ridiculas. Also only 9 existed in 2001 and accounted for. Theories like Themite, planting explosives, this drone, all beg the question. "HOW could it be done"? Thats the common question never answered, the burden of proof is on you. If the shoe doesn't fit, its not my problem, if the shoe doesn't fit, its wrong. When 3 shoes don't fit in a row, and they all look the same, what does that tell you? 3 of the same faked different aircraft all shown back to back. I'm stupid for not believing it? You do not understand the technical end of such a conversion of systems not designed for what you claim it could do. Only an idiot on the 3rd picture would miss the close up of a F18 engine side by side, next to a commuter jet with 3 totally different tail section engines.

First off---People who work in an industry for 30 years, and have any idea of how some very very sophisticated things are actually designed----SPELL one million times better than you do---Do you read the way you spell? Based on your posts, lines of thought, as well as your deductive ability I would say that you do.

So I'd have to ask if you ever understood a design, let alone ever really KNEW anything about it. Harsh...................oh yes absolutely, it's the only thing you seem to understand.

I asked you a direct question.....You refuse to answer it and I'm left to conclude that it's because YOU have no idea, no clue..................Your only avenue left is to do EXACTLY what you've done in the above post that I've quoted.

You have more proof, which is to say you seem to think that you have some credibility. Talk about absurd GREENEY.

What common question do you want answered Greeney? HOW IT WAS DONE? By means of explosives----------------Well for one all roads in that regard lead to dead ends BECAUSE no one will make the information available, most of it is long since gone. How do I know this Greeney---------------- One I've asked, two I've looked, Three NO ONE CARES to discuss it, THAT'S NO ONE THAT IS IN A POSITION TO KNOW------------Do you understand this?

Oh my What would a young college student longing for information on the Twins ever do to come close to writing a PROPER thesis along that vein------- :lol: :lol: :lol: THINK---Use you damn head for more than the occasional hat rack.

Where have all the books gone, Magazines, public source material of any kind related to those buildings >>>>>>>>>>>>>Where I ask you?

Many structures in and around that time were built with pre-planted explosives, built in for future deconstruction----European companies are/were highly skilled as such things----most of the tunnels in many European nations are pre-planted---------those ideas came about because of the threat of war, but that's another topic and getting on base just a bit.

Now I see----------YEAH YEAH YEAH If they ever did that ___TOO MANY people would know ( right ) How so? Some are still alive, many long since passed---------------How many ( in the grand scheme of things ) are we really talking about? Besides IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THOSE NEED TO KNOW THINGS----You know ( IN THE INTERESTS OF NATIONAL SECURITY )

Did they actually do it? Read above and think!

For me Greeny---You're obviously trying to put words in my mouth-------------I'm not claiming ANYTHING in regard to cruise missiles being disguised as American Airlines aircraft.........So are you confused, or just trying to lump me into your distorted views of reality?

What scares you so much about the truth Greeney? Maybe you can explain how on EARTH one can take a single FRAME from basic garden verity CCTV video and produce a clean image of a plane moving at over 500 mph-?- Can you tell me Greeney-------------HOW can that be done----------It relates to the FIRST STRIKE------------You know the one that so confused everyone who says they saw it----Commuter jet, small plane, then a missing hi-jacked WTF EVER it was.........the one that there wasn't supposed to be any evidence of other than those wacky Frenchmen WHO JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE FILMING SOMETHING about the HOLIER THAN THOU >>>>>>>>>>FDNY.

Anyway the second STRIKE----------------How did they film that one? Film it and produce images that clearly show a plane LIVE NOW--------one moving at over 500 mph--------Wouldn't it have been a flipping blur WITHOUT THE AID OF ENHANCEMENTS------------Am I nuts here Sir

I bet that was the CHOPPER FOOTAGE----HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO GET THAT FEED, and how was it that all the other major networks seemed to have near to the exact same footage?

Isn't that chopper pilot now deceased? Deceased by wild New York City accidental run away cab driver!! >......... Anyway............looking back produces questions people were 100 % unaware of during the event. Now all reflections are rebuffed by EXPERTS....Which is pure BULLSHIT..

No not nuts and it's why the News anchor said " this is tape " Where did they get the tape? How did they TAPE IT in the first place----------------How long of a delay do they use while doing a live Morning TV Show?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Only an idiot on the 3rd picture would miss the close up of a F18 engine side by side, next to a commuter jet with 3 totally different tail section engines.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What the hell are you talking about in the above sentence? Please explain it in English.!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts