The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:29 pm

You couldn't ignore me for 2 seconds if you tried! :lol: I'd give a years pay to know how many times your wife herd you grumbling my name with 4 letter words, typing as fast as your little peckers can keep up with your mind. :lol: :lol: :lol: Spittin and spudderin, typing 500 miles per hour, smoke coming out your ears, "dirty rotten ratsafrass &($#@)))^%, I'll show that *&#@) idiot, wait til he sees this mother F(*$#G picture and all the G(^ D@!M thermite. Only thing missing is Popeyes pipe sounding off, and the can of spinich popping open. :lol: :lol: :lol:
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:18 am

greeney2 wrote:
You're allowing an obvious spammer to crush the issue with a constant barrage of disinfo.......I do not have to wonder why, DO I GREENEY.

You and Zoltan?

I am far from being a spammer.
On the contrary there is more and more information coming out with freshly videos or articles.
You have a government and conspiracies site on your blackvault forum.
911 to me and millions of people around the world is the biggest conspiracy that happened.
I and millions of other want the truth and share our opinions of a truth that is lying out there.
What is this allowing buisness has to do with my posts. Greeney and Cole thinks its a constant barrage of disinfo. I and millions of others do not agree and are searching.
Is this a democratic forum in a democratic America. Or not.
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:18 am

Yes, and the very reason I speak up against obvious fake and fabricated crap, being placed from every corner of the globe. You sure do not have the same standard for my right to reply, question, and say these are just as fake as you claim real. Freedom of speech is not the freedom to slander, lie, and falsely spread untruths.

You want to get on your soapbox, but you defend these things as "Just opinions", and can not even admit, 3 different photoshopped renditions accompanied by 3 different accounts, any fool would say they are fake. You could care less, you posted them all nearly back to back.

Why don't you be honest, and say these are fabicated? Every one of these ridiculas youtubes look like they were produced out of the same places. Same cheesy music, same introductions, same format, flashing in and out, its like going on the same ride 20 times.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:38 am

One of the reasons I dont post here anymore, waaaaaaaay too much of this spam on here anymore.

was good while it lasted :thumbup:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Who are your referring to Bloodstone?
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:36 pm

You see. Because I disagree, it must be spam.
hxxx

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:17 am

greeney2 wrote:

Yes, and the very reason I speak up against obvious fake and fabricated crap, being placed from every corner of the globe. You sure do not have the same standard for my right to reply, question, and say these are just as fake as you claim real. Freedom of speech is not the freedom to slander, lie, and falsely spread untruths.

You want to get on your soapbox, but you defend these things as "Just opinions", and can not even admit, 3 different photoshopped renditions accompanied by 3 different accounts, any fool would say they are fake. You could care less, you posted them all nearly back to back.

Why don't you be honest, and say these are fabicated? Every one of these ridiculas youtubes look like they were produced out of the same places. Same cheesy music, same introductions, same format, flashing in and out, its like going on the same ride 20 times.

I do not think that they are fabricated.
And even if these are fabricated the possibility of the existence of such planes or missiles can be made and were made.
Concerning the Pentagon and Shanville pictures videos I do not beleive that they have been tampered or fabricated.
It was straight news because I saw these pictures and videos back then
This is my honest opinion and of others. Like it or not
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:50 am

And even if these are fabricated the possibility of the existence of such planes or missiles can be made and were made.

Thats the dumbest logic I ever herd. You just said "you could care less if they are fake, you want to believe anyway". You arn't the slightest bit concerned with being honest or objective, if you are so blinded, you post what you know is a lie.

I don't know what you think that is, but in my world, it makes you a dispicable person.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:29 pm

greeney2 wrote:

Thats the dumbest logic I ever herd. You just said "you could care less if they are fake, you want to believe anyway". You arn't the slightest bit concerned with being honest or objective, if you are so blinded, you post what you know is a lie.

I don't know what you think that is, but in my world, it makes you a dispicable person.

Maybe I did not not make my self clear.
The pictures and videos of the pentagon on 911 and the pictures and videos of flight 93 in Shanksville are true and not tampered period.
Now the two pictures one of a mini global hawk and a missile painted as AAirline are not tampered with of Photoshopped in my opinion.
However even if these two pictures were the possibility of creating such things is quite feasible.
I beleive that something in that line hit the pentagon.
The despicable person is you always trying to trash me me in the gutter.
The post is not a lie IMO
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:10 pm

There is something wrong with you! You have no credibility at all.

You don't want to get trashed, stop posting trash.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts