The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Example of a YouTube faked senerio

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:52 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtWzmdk5 ... re=related

Its short, only a minute, but the entire thing from start to finish is a great example of the trash spread on the internet Zoltan. Just like the crap you post! You are posting things like this related to government conspiracy, anti american, that are lies and untruths, crafted to look like something they are not.

In this YouTube, the format is the same. Mysterious view of something unknown, written sugguestions, same cheesey music, Oh, "just like something found in Russia", "don't tamper with it", "seal off the area, nobody go near it". like its some kind of alien space craft. Make it appear as something the isn't. Just like the crap you post.

This sphere never ever was a mystery, there was no question what it was from the day it was found in Texas. The sphere was a fuel cell that fell from the Space Shuttle Columbia, and ended up in the lake. They cleared the area and told people not to touch it, becasue it holds very toxic fuels, and you could also see where it partially burned up on reentry.

Get the message Zoltan, that distortions like this inindate the internet? All you are doing is passing it on to gullable people who believe it. Far from honest objective opinions, be honest and admit it.

This is a perfect example of how a common news story, can be fabricated into something that is a lie from any computer, and be on the world wide web. People in dozens of countries, who know nothing about real news in the USA, looked at this and think its real? Unforftunatly there are thousands, maybe millions with no conscience about posting this stuff.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:34 am

Stay away from the sphere!!!
:lol:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:53 am

Zoltan is staying away from this one, becasue he knows there is not excusing this kind of trash, and its identical to the trash Zoltan posts.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:45 am

Its obvious that is not a sphere and its a joke.
Just by the music at the start and the few images you can see that its not what they claim.
You must be completely blind to even compare this video as a fake to the news room tv and other people that were there on the site of 911.
And this without including experts right around the world.
Your patriotism and nationalism as completely blinded you in that the USA can make no evil do no evil and do no harm

You are becoming to be a real joke. If that is your proof that all videos that exist on 911 are fake you are wackier that wacky.
What a laugh.
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:46 am

Took you long enough to muster up a reply. Nice try attempting to shame me somehow.

Point of all this is the ridiculas fake claims made, and the example was fabricated from a well known newstory, that never was questionable what they found. You are good at avoiding facing one big thing, which is credibility of what you post.

Your problem Zoltan is you do not care what is faked, you just post it anyway. Thats what is wrong with the use of the internet. Gargage like you post, and trash like the sphere story, are all the same look and format of production. What are you blinded by while you tell me I'm the blind one? Oh I forgot, I'm the one who bullyies you and persecuted you, but you can make any cracks you like about my character. :roll:
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:57 am

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
greeney2 wrote:Took you long enough to muster up a reply. Nice try attempting to shame me somehow.

Point of all this is the ridiculas fake claims made, and the example was fabricated from a well known newstory, that never was questionable what they found. You are good at avoiding facing one big thing, which is credibility of what you post.

Your problem Zoltan is you do not care what is faked, you just post it anyway. Thats what is wrong with the use of the internet. Gargage like you post, and trash like the sphere story, are all the same look and format of production. What are you blinded by while you tell me I'm the blind one? Oh I forgot, I'm the one who bullyies you and persecuted you, but you can make any cracks you like about my character. :roll:

:naughty: :naughty: :twisted: :twisted:
zoltan2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts