The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

a real conspiracy

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:33 am

http://news.yahoo.com/feds-us-man-plann ... 16487.html

While zoltan posts endless faked and photoshopped crap, and garbage on the war forum, that Reagan dedicated the Space Shuttle to the Taliban, real life actual news just skips right over you Zoltan. :Doh: Could it be you could care less about anything truthful, while you post lies and fabricated youtube videos? :think: Not to mention the barage of anti sementic boloney! :thumbdown: Something real comes along yesterday, and you totally miss this? No, you don't have any agenda except being the good bearer of "opinions", that are all valid! :liar: Now go ahead and cry, how I am persucuting you again. :boohoo:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:43 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah right.................BLOW UP THE PENTAGON------------------Talk about pure bullshit boloney !!!

This asinine immature BS ..............Propaganda CRAP-------------------Needs to stop..

Can get much more embarrassing than this....................Come on man give it up already!!!!

Can you do that? Show old Cole just a sliver of will power, just one!!

Shameful!

Someone is going to drop a jumbo( probably to further another agenda )JMHO--------------But I'm sure you caught the story about the 20,000 missing stingers------------

OH 4 GIVE ME----------Missiles they called them-------------shoulder fired delivery------weighing in at just over 50 lbs--------------The preconditioning is alive and well at a web site, News Stand, TV Set, or Radio near you........

So sad, so sick........Please stop feeding the Beast..........

Heat seekers >>>>>>>>

http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/news ... ull/110052

I mean come on--------------this sh*t is getting old and it's very very insulting to say the least.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:00 am

I find it interresting that you show up to discredit this within an hour, and to blow off the stinger missiles missing in Lybia. Cole knows its all boloney, and driven to shame everyone else before any real facts are known. Why are you so threatened by anything that may take you out of your one track tunnel vision? Threatened by anything that involved a Muslim terrorist, like this or the the Texas shootings. You never waste a minute defending them.

Also have said nothing in all the conversations here about faked Globalhawks, cruise missiles, or jet aircraft. I know you look at all these things, but your lack of involvment is as obvious as you jumping right onto this one.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:21 am

Oh please Greeney...................you lasted all of 5 mins........ :lol:

Who knows what again?

ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT OF 9-11 IS UTTER BULLSHIT and further, I've no interest in taking it a single step deeper into the abyss.

I'll leave that to the 90 IQ'ed 85 year old's of the world..............Those who suddenly seem to grow a pair near the end. ;)

The propaganda in Libya is akin to Saddam's Scud's and the massive damage they'll inflict if only they can get them to work. Like I said---------------enough already.

I'll not apologize for pointing out pure BS when I see it............Model airplane :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably made in China and imported through some ROGUE TERRORISTS STATE-------------Who's population just so happens to HATE OUR WAY OF LIFE!!! :roll: :lol:

It's no wonder the US AD AGENCIES have a freaking field day with their targets. Just too damn gullible.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby bionic » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:35 am

Oh please Greeney...................you lasted all of 5 mins........

:?
maybe he got distracted
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Since you are such an expert Cole, what pictures of Zoltans were fake, The Globalhawk, the Cruise missile, or the commuter jet with the f-18 engines inserted?
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Greeney................This is the very best I can do in your regard.

Go rent, or buy the Movie >>>> The International...............It stars Clive Owen......An obscure movie nonetheless ...................However, in a nutshell, it delivers everything you seem so devoid of. So Just pay close attention.......you may flip your wig........and NO I'll not buy the popcorn! :P

Seriously.........................it's about as accurate as anyone will ever come to true absolution in the matter of Sept 11 2001. JMHO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>But-------------well you know! ;)

I mean really---------------are you saying that you're completely ignorant of the mass of those structures, yet quick to accept the visual of their so called collapse?????????????? It's insane to even talk about what is seen, let alone defend it with any real conviction!

THAT'S the real reason why we don't--------------any never will mesh, IF YOU WILL!!

But do carry on.................It's a real hoot!@>>!@#$!$-----------NO?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:20 pm

You can't even muster up the balls to say those photoshopped American airliner Globalhawk, cruise missile and commuter jet of Zoltans are fake?

If you can't admit these are ridiculas fakes along with the stories with them, you are more obsessed and sader than I thought. Give me some reason to have some respect for you Cole.

Do you think all three are fake, or do you think they are real?
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:11 am

greeney2 wrote:You can't even muster up the balls to say those photoshopped American airliner Globalhawk, cruise missile and commuter jet of Zoltans are fake?

If you can't admit these are ridiculas fakes along with the stories with them, you are more obsessed and sader than I thought. Give me some reason to have some respect for you Cole.

Do you think all three are fake, or do you think they are real?

First off-----------What are you talking about when you mention ( photoshopped American Airline Globa-lhawk ) ( cruise missile ) and ( commuter jet ) being FAKE? What does Zoltan have to do with anything other than spreading disinfo and adding to the confusion of anyone interested in learning ANYTHING about 9-11 and what really happened?

Maybe I should be more direct? Obviously you missed my post about this on the other thread. You do that all the time, I mention it ( all the time ) please read and reason before you jump to conclusions, or open your mouth by habit. Maybe you simply can't help it----------I've mentioned that before as well.

As far as being obsessed or sad, or heaven forbid..lacking the balls :lol: :lol:

You my friend couldn't be more full of boloney >>> :lol: :lol:

What was your point with the model planes and someone destroying the Pentagon?????????? Here is were you can save face and either tell me that you were merely fooling about in jest, or you had once again spoken before you had any real clue about what REALITY of such a thing really is.!!! Go for be, be BRAVE.

BUT THEN YOU HAVE A REWRITE..........Why do you think they do this sort of thing Greeney?

Could model airplanes become a terrorist weapon?
APBy JAY LINDSAY - Associated Press | AP – 4 hrs ago

Counterterrorism experts and model-aircraft hobbyists said it would be nearly impossible to inflict large-scale damage of the sort Ferdaus allegedly envisioned using model planes. The aircraft are too small, can't carry enough explosives and are too tricky to fly, they said.

"The idea of pushing a button and this thing diving into the Pentagon is kind of a joke, actually," said Greg Hahn, technical director of the Academy of Model Aeronautics.

Rick Nelson, a former Navy helicopter pilot who is now a senior fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, said Ferdaus would have had to hit a window or other vulnerable area to maximize damage, and that would have taken precision flying.

"Flying a remote-controlled plane isn't as easy as it actually looks, and then to put an explosive on it and have that explosive detonate at the time and place that you want it add to the difficulty of actually doing it," he said.

The quotations are enough said................I'll leave out the propaganda style photo of the remote control Navy Fighter plane, you can open the link and view it at will.

You see Greeney it appears that flying a remote control Airplane isn't that easy to do, only the MILITARY ACTIVELY RECRUITS GAMERS for that very same thing? :shock: :? So when you and I differ over such things it's usually because you miss the actual points and fall for the RIDICULOUS EXCUSES AND IMPLANTED PERCEPTIONS these evil people want you to ( NOT ONLY THINK ) but ( BELIEVE )...........Sorry but that's as true as it can get.

They bomb Afghanistan from a Military base in New Mexico, sometimes from Nevada or Arizona.................DO YOU GET THIS...............Drones are controlled by remote ( remote control ) So....................this is an excellent paradox, or a great oxymoron .............choose your medicine.. :lol:

LINK:

http://news.yahoo.com/could-model-airpl ... 56090.html

point of article:

No hack average Joe citizen can do any real damage with a remote control plane bought off of E-Bay, only the Military does it every single day.........It's very easy to do-----------yet like usual, the COMPONENTS of such a thing is 100% absolutely STATE FUNDED MILITARY TYPE PROJECTS...............Ops if you will----------------so if in the future something along this line should occur-----------------well surely you get it!!

We can discuss this further if you wish.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:13 am

So its official, Cole believes the Zoltans fakes are real, and the actual model aircraft siezed by the FBI, 7 feet long, are fake and harmless. No, they would not knock down the Pentagon, but what could they do, loaded with plastic explosives? Sunday football Stadium, World Series, Holiday parade, yeah they are harmless Cole.

Question is why are you on the scene defending again, when a Muslim terrorist is exposed? Why even bring up the missing stinger hand held missiles in Libya and say that isn't true either. I can always depend on your replies that spin anything into Coles oblivian of new questions, never really answer one, and always include endless insults.

I will consider that your statement about Zoltan spreading at the most "disinformation", is a nice way of saying, what he posts are nothing but lies. You both have a lot in common, and when confronted both get defensive, spin the subject, and play like you are victims just giving opinions. :lol:
greeney2

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts