The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Eyewitness Missile hit Pentagon on 9/11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Eyewitness Missile hit Pentagon on 9/11, No Plane, Government Confiscated 84 Camera Tapes

http://www.youtube.com/911TruthVideos#p/u/5/lY-gmzxnaVs
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:03 am

Do you even care to think about the crap you post? You find a picture of a Globalhawk photoshopped with an American Airlines paint and that was what took out the Pentagon. In my answer I told you I found a Crusise Missile photoshopped the same way. Now in this New breakthrough, what do you think is in this video. OMG its a jet fighter painted up the same way with a American Airlines paintjob.

Whats next? Santa's Sled
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:34 am

Of course a care.
These are opinions and thoughts of other people.

You can cry as much as you want it was not an AA757.
Again I repeat it could of been a Globalhawk in disguised, or a small plane with a bomb. Or a missile desquized as an american airline see photo on link below
And this was not photo shop
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/9878 ... a47e2l.jpg

Here's more proof

So what you are saying is that this journalist of CNN who is there on the scene visited the site and was there at the pentagon saying there is no 757 AA 757 jumbo jet is a lier and ***hole and also blind. And this on live TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02dE5VKeck

CNN's Jamie McKintyre gives his impression of the scene
Live CNN Report of Jamie McIntyre at the Pentagon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02dE5VKeck

The pentagon was not hit by a airliner. See for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K ... _embedded#!

Your are in denial
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 am

You are a diehard thats for sure. Instead of just saying there is so much fake and fabricated bullshit all over the internet, you defend it by saying, its just another opinion. It isn't just an opinion its anti-american propaganda, to discredit the USA from any and every angle possible. None of it has anything to do with opionions, it only has to do with a agenda against this country. I should poinr out my country, God only knows where you may be from.

When you find 3 different aircraft, all photoshopped the same way, what does that tell you?
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 am

I am from Canada and from Quebec.
I have visited 100 of times your Country. I have Live in Florida, California visited many of your states.
Spent vacation in Main,In New Hampshire, New Port Rhodes Island New York Chicago. Lived in San Fransisco. Visited and stayed in Washington DC and even lived in Santa Barbara.
I love Americans and their culture and I have spent a lot of m oney there. So don't give me that bullshit.
If I didnot like Americans I would of spent my money elsewhere.
Your like some Jew you criticized them and then you blame them antisemitic.
I criticized 911 and you blame me as an anti American.
I criticized the Zionist policy and the Zionist within the American government and institution, not America as a whole.
Just like all Jews are not Zionist
Do you know yr ass from your elbow
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Just to be more than fair to you since you are convinced I persecute you, I looked again at the beginning of this video. About a minute into it, the first view of a jet aircraft is shown, painted like a American Airlines jet. That picture is of a small commuter jet with twin jet engines on the tail section sides, and a third small engine out the back end of the fuselage. Enclosed in the tail section. Than they add to the scene, and picture of twin rear engine with variable thrust chambers, probably from a F18 or F14. Its Rididulas!

You tell me I am in denial, and show these videos that are so amaturish its pathetic. Not just in the way they are produced, but also in the technical blunders they are oblivious to, in the aircraft. You have to be pretty stupid to not see a three rear engine commuter jet tail, with a close up of a twin fighter engine. Completly different aircraft. Like this blunder of mixing shots of engines, and the concept of the globalhawk, you just don;t understand at all, the technical end of this.
greeney2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts