The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

The ET's Abduction Agenda

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby WarAngel » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:12 pm

I recently watched some old recordings I'd made and found some disturbing evidence.

Source: The Learning Channel documentary "The Aliens Have Landed"

A woman named "Judy" claims to be an abductee. Before this she was a skeptic and her only knowledge of aliens was from the movie E.T., which she watched with her kids. Since then Judy feels as she has been "more or less jolted into an entirely different reality." At some point she was awoken in the middle of the night by a flash of light. Unable to move Judy describes her hands feeling as if they were in an electrical socket. She screamed for her husband but he was unresponsive. A "bright blue light" shone through and the aliens appeared. Judy claims she had a "tremendous remembering" of the identity of one of them when it looked at her. Somehow it was able to say to her "Are you ready? Let's go." Judy responded by asking where they were going. She had a feeling of being lifted from the bed and remembers that at the time it felt fun. Meanwhile the rational art of her mind is in a state of fear. Judy reports seeing a huge ship and being amazed at the size of it. Once aboard she blacks out and remembers nothing else.

Ufologist Dr. David Jacobs has been investigating alien visitation for 30 years and claims that things take a very dark turn.
"I've come to think that the abduction phenomenon is a catastrophe in the making. I think that we're looking at a fairly disastrous situation, I don't think that there's any good good is going to come out of this and I've learned to fear it."

"For years we used to think that this was simply an experiment or study. A learning situation for these beings. I find no evidence for that whatsoever. What I find is a systematic program of exploitation by one species of another. People say that sperm is being taken, eggs are being harvested and little embryos are being implanted in women who act as hosts for them for about ten weeks or so and then fetuses are being removed and we think that this is the core of the core of the abduction phenomenon. The manufacture and production of these fetuses."

"I cannot say absolutely that it's an intergrationist society the gravings that those people talk about. But I do think that it is these beings that are being produced in essence with their human sperm and human eggs and I think that this will happen most likely, and here I'm going out on a limb, but most likely in our lifetimes. Sooner rather than later as the phrase goes."

Acording to Dr. Jacobs we don't widely know what's going on because they don't want us to know. That we wouldn't like what they're doing and would try to stop it.
"Most people don't tell their families even. I mean they you know let alone concoct a hoax to convince me."

Anna Jameson is a multiple abductee.
"The children that they're breeding are...some lost species. I wish I knew why."

"I was a good breeder for them. I hated it. It violated me it violated my body and there was nothing I could do about it. They took took a hybrid baby, from my body. It's very tough, very difficult for me to deal with. It was about the size of a pear. At that point I didn't care. It was theirs. I didn't want anything to do with it."

"And I think one of the most disturbing things is they squeak. They can't seem to make any other noise but squeak, uh and they seem so, so needy. They seem to want human contact."

On a personal note I have to say that ANYONE who comes forward and talks about their own abduction experiences is a hero. Not just to themselves but to others. They've gone trhough something traumatic and refuse to let it overtake them any more than it allready does. Each one that speaks in turn encourages others. They are all a great source that will help us get to the truth.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:48 pm

One scary aspect of abduction is that the governments of the world know about it but can't do anything to stop it. However, they seem to be following what would be my advice to them, and that is to quietly develop the technology to eventually resist. We don't have the technology to stop them yet. We don't even know how many of THEM there are, and we don't know for sure what their agenda is, so we are left to assume the most likely.

If you wanted to take over a planet how would you do it? You wouldn't use guns and bombs. Why destroy a planet you are planning to take, especially if one of the things you need is the current inhabitants? And consider that you can't just move to another planet because you probably couldn't survive there. Your body hasn't evolved to resist the microbes of that planet. So you need to combine your DNA with that of the native inhabitants, but this is a slow process. You can't just shuffle the DNA deck. You have to make small changes a little at a time until your DNA makes up the majority.

And you wouldn't be performing this work yourself because space travel is not very conducive to biological life. So you use genetically engineered robots to perform the work. The universe isn't going to end tomorrow so you've got time to carry out this plan, centuries.

You see where this all leads?

One probable aspect of this scenario is that you would need to slow down the technological progress of the target natives so they can't evolve fast enough to threaten your plan. You need them to become docile and controllable. You can add your own "aggression genes" later on when the time is right.

"That's right, this is our planet."
"No, it isn't."
-The Day the Earth Stood Still

They want to plant that idea in your head. Makes it all more palatable. I wonder who will come out on top. Maybe its already too late. Maybe we aren't us anymore. We are them.
CodeBlackv2

Postby WarAngel » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:00 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:If you wanted to take over a planet how would you do it? You wouldn't use guns and bombs. Why destroy a planet you are planning to take, especially if one of the things you need is the current inhabitants?

If I just wanted the planet I'd abduct some of the locals and create vaccines for the diseases then virus bomb it and wait. Weaponizing viruses already here would work. Like Ebola or something but stronger and airborne. Strategically place the bombs and the population will die off. There's always a ground team for mopping up any survivors.

If I needed the locals for something beyond getting disease vaccines then the infiltration through cross breeding would be a good place to start.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:54 pm

The problem with that is, compare that to the world today. Countries like the US don't go wiping out other third world countries. Just the opposite, the US imports people from other countries and they fill the jobs at the bottom. Aliens need the Same thing. Humans would do the jobs that the aliens wouldn't take. Every civ has an economy and all economies have a hiearchy.
CodeBlackv2

Postby WarAngel » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:37 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Aliens need the Same thing. Humans would do the jobs that the aliens wouldn't take. Every civ has an economy and all economies have a hiearchy.

Some say that's why we're here in the first place. :think: If you've never heard of this look into Zechiria Sitchin or Georigo Tsoukolos. Or just watch Ancient Aliens The Series. It deals alot with the "aliens changed our genetics" theories. :thumbup:

And if extraterrestrials needed a human workforce they wouldn't 6 Billion of them. They'd want an easier to manage population. So they'd need to "thin out their numbers" as Uncle Jimbo from South Park would say. :mrgreen:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:19 am

heard this just now and was enthralled

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=168090
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:22 pm

WarAngel wrote:And if extraterrestrials needed a human workforce they wouldn't 6 Billion of them. They'd want an easier to manage population.

That depends on the size of the job. I think aliens probably work on a much bigger scale then we are accustomed to. If they can travel from planet to planet and work species' DNA, then they can do a lot. Besides, you have to think of it like trying to perfect A.I. You need many generations and many variations before you finally hit on something successful. The bigger the pool, the faster it goes.
CodeBlackv2

Postby shadowcass » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Have any of you ever noticed how our feelings about the extra-terrestrials (I won't use the word "alien" because that has another meaning and can lead to confusion) change with the political and economic situation in which we find ourselves?

I mean...when Orson Welles did his famous WAR OF THE WORLDS radio broadcast and panicked the Nation 73 years ago this coming Halloween eve (I usually say All hallow's Eve Eve but I don't want to start anyone muttering to themselves here :wave: ) Hitler's power was growing...the Great Depression was still going well (okay you know what I mean) and things were pretty damn tense.

As a result of which people freaked.

Again...when some of the CLASSIC science fiction movies were made about UFOs and so on what was happening? Let's start by looking at the movie that SOME experts say is the source of many people's hallucination that they are being abducted: 1953's INVADERS FROM MARS.
That was the year Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were executed as Soviet agents who gave the Russians the secret of the Atomic Bomb. McCarthyism was at irs height...Charlie Chaplin (an accused Communist) left the United States forever. Other famous entertainers and writers who had been blacklisted included Academy Award winner Gale Sondergaard (the Spider Woman, herself) Robert Shayne (Inspector Henderson on THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN and who is actually IN INVADERS FROM MARS) who was lucky enough to be able to continue working despite being listed thanks to letters written by George Reeves, Phyllis Coates, Jack Larson, and the other members of the cast of SUPERMAN.

But I'm getting side-tracked. The point is that there was an atmosphere in the country then...people looked at their neighbors a little askance because someone who looks JUST LIKE YOU might be working for the enemy. One of the scariest parts of the film is the fact that the cops, the boy's mother and father, and others who were taken aboard the ship come back looking like themselves but behaving very differently.

That is also the source of terror in 1956's INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS (based on the novel by Jack Finney first published in 1954..you can't be sure of ANYBODY and the main message (which would be echoed in 1984's A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET) was DON'T FALL ASLEEP because THAT'S when they get you.

The Cold War was still on and everyone was paranoid as hell. Since 1951 school children (of whom I was lucky enough to be one) were being exposed to things like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0K_LZDXp0I

The ONLY movie to break with this pattern was 1951's THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL, at least, for awhile...but even when more were being made the scare flicks outnumbered the others by far.

Mr. Spock may be here only to serve but remember "To Serve Man" is a cookbook.

Then while things were better (in the world) we had ET and CLOSE ENCOUNTERS and Mork from Ork and Cocoon.

But now things are bad again...Terrorism and economic uncertainty and war here, there, and everywhere and the Extra-Terrestrials aren't so friendly anymore. INDEPENDENCE DAY comes to mind and they're remaking all the old classic paranoia flicks INVADERS FROM MARS and THE BODY SNATCHERS (this for what i think is the fourth time).

And people are no longer meeting blue-eyed blond haired friends from Venus...they're being adbucted by ETs whose hidden agenda is TRULY HORRIFYING if we but knew what it was.

This has been a long-winded way of saying I think people's paranoia is affecting their perception of the entire phenomenon.

And be sure to watch the videos warning you against commies and homosexuals. You will find links on the youtube page above :think:
shadowcass

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Wow, that's a lot salt for a nickel. What you are talking about was the Red Scare. I don't think the Red Scare had much to do with people's perceptions of ET. Yes, Hollywood did try to draw comparisons but that's because they had an agenda, still do. And btw, "The Day the Earth Stood Still" did do the same as other SciFi's of the time. Maybe you missed the conversation at the breakfast table. Yes, one fear can bleed over to another but ET has nothing to do with the Cold War, except that the primary aspect of it included nuclear weapons and ET was definitely interested in mankind's discovery of that technology.

Don't get distracted by people who are trying to sell you something. And part of the Wood's agenda is to get people to stop concerning themselves with ETs. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain." I could go on and on about that.

The usual coincidence, I am watching "The Day the Earth Stood Still", right now (the new one).

People in the 1950's were ignorant of what the technology of the day was capable of and that alone led to fears. People's fears of ET's was just another branch of that paranoia and the Wood capitalized on that. But that has nothing to do with what is or is not true. The Wood always judges what is currently popular and makes that into movies and TV shows. In the early 90's it was conspiracies and that led to The X-Files.

Today, science fiction is dead. There are no more great Sci Fi writers. Those of us who could have been great science fiction writers went into other professions that pay better.
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:54 am

shadow..
I believe an agenda is being pushed on us , here.
One that is way too mind blowing to be believed.
I sorta feel somtimes it is all bs, that some kinda game being played..for amusement.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts