The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:50 pm

I'll go grocery store stock boy on your a$$. //\\_>>. :wtf:
CodeBlackv2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Junior..............9-11 wasn't/isn't funny................Not by a long shot. The Official story..........to those of us with a working brain cell, or two..........Is absolutely impossible.

Junior? Thats a little condesending not to mention disrespectful! What is absolutely impossible was the theory of preplanted explosives, since you can't figure out how.

Come at me with a box cutter----------------------I double dawg dare ya!..............Oh wait........ Never mind!

Oh God, now you are James Bond! More like Ward Bond at your age! :lol:
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:40 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Cole is always good for laugh. Looked like real video to me. Why is it so difficult to believe that terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and crashed them into buildings? Why?

No building crashed on World Trade Center 7 it was pull down
No plain crash in Shanks ville Pennsylvania it was blown up and debris spread around 8 miles even if terrorists were onboard.
World trade center one and two needed more than just planes
In reality the terrorists were a decoy because other forces where there too with other pre explosive plans.
zoltan2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:45 am

Junior? Thats a little condesending not to mention disrespectful! What is absolutely impossible was the theory of preplanted explosives, since you can't figure out how.

Actually is mild compared to some of the stuff posted and thrown my way beginning with my very first post to your humble abode!

It's not for me to figure out Greeney.....................An impossible task when faced with so many detours and impediments. Besides I've been told to leave well enough alone....Does that have any chance of being absorbed by you? Any understanding of it, what it means? Any?

The ironic thing is the relationship you seem to have with UFO's and ALIEN ABDUCTIONS............Something I myself find flat out KOOKY! Yet as it is, you are very very quick to distance yourself from the OBVIOUS LIES of 9-11..............What do you call that?

I'll give you a mental break and tell you that the VERY BEST word would be ...PARADOX.

I'll leave it to you to inform me that I'm once again ( full of boloney ) :lol: :lol:

As for the reference in regard to " GOING BOX CUTTER " > :lol: <

I've trained with WOMEN.....Women GREENEY..........Who would quickly shove a box cutter up a hijackers rectal cavity............bet you doubt that................that would NOT be a surprise, a mistake for sure, but no surprise.

Now if they would have said Guns " but I'm thinking liability issues here Greeney " then all this 9-11 box cutter BS would be moot...............Hell even James Bond would think twice about moving on a crazed Arab hijacking terrorists... :roll: :roll: packing heat.

Looking back......................embarrassed comes to mind, along with a couple of other emotions. I could go on and on, what would be the point?

I've communicated with a few of the leading bloggers, researchers, and there is a common thread which connects them................It's a line from Dave McGowan......something on the order of " Still needing to live our lives "...........I find that an appropriate assessment of the issue called 9-11 and I'll leave it there.

Good day Sir!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:31 am

Well I did it ( after ) I said I wouldn't :lol: Anyway I picked up a copy of the Time ( slash ) Life----/ Time inc's 10th Anniversary addition-----------You know the 9-11 Book/Mag....

Anyway I was mainly concerned with the Photo/images included within the issue-----------most all I've stored away with exception of a very very few...

I was blown away by their inclusions of a Photo that is a very very poorly photoshopped image of what is supposed to be the Lobby of Tower 1. The one supposedly taken sometime prior to Towers 2's collapse on the day itself.......hum.........very interesting to say the least.

That photo caused a minor meltdown/revolt on a popular 9-11 thread a while back----near two and 1/2 years or so ago.........Anyway it all gives me a headache ............

I find it utterly astounding-----that the most readily available images of that day, when the Towers are concerned, are so very few and far between. I've always say that's not by mistake..

Almost every pic used can be found on the web.....Personally I think it's because they tell the best story in regard to upholding( WHEN IT COMES TO UPHOLDING ) the Official account itself.. JMHO

It's smartly done, right down to some of the verbiage, I'll give em credit for that.............Just wish they had more photos of the crater in Shanksville, along with some debris-------- :crazy: But that's a hard enough sell as it is..........don't need any Plane wreckage mucking it up any further. :roll:

What a truly Sad chapter in American History..........Pathetic if you ask me.

Who in their right mind would publish an image that looks like it's been photoshopped by Barney Fife? Curly Moe and Joe could have done better.....But maybe----I'm wrong, or those who were ready to go insane over it are wrong-----------Maybe it's just a very poor quality Photograph... :shock:

I'll compare it to TWO that I have that were taken from the same location------one on the supposed day of 9-11 AND another taken months prior to Sept 11... I'm curious as to what the particular location is really all about. I think it's elevator/observation deck related---------but that would make the location in Tower 2 and not Tower 1.........

You did know that the Elevators in 1 and 2 were different? You did KNOW that did you not?

LIFE even included a real good image of the Elevator banks in Tower one that was taken on Sept 11-------------maybe they messed up and let it slip in, maybe it was done on purpose-----They look to be accessible ONLY from inside the core---------something that rarely gets debated because not many people are aware of it.

Lot's to say about this, lots of questions but so little time........

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:27 am

I find it utterly astounding-----that the most readily available images of that day, when the Towers are concerned, are so very few and far between. I've always say that's not by mistake..

Maybe you need to consider that since 911 for the last 10 years all the real picutures of that day, have been, copy and pasted, altered and photoshopped, by every Conspiracy expert from Iowa to China, again and again and again. There have probably been so many faked or altered pictures from the origionals, all saying "Never seen before", by all the nuts for 10 years. Real versions aren;t even findable to us anymore.

Maybe you need to consider its so widespread this is not a government coverup, its a major anti-american campaign to inindate the internet with false information, geared to fuel hate for your country. Maybe you are the one duped? You wonder why I am so doubtful and question with a lot of skepticism? Just search for something, and the internet is so inindated with all these things, you find millions of faked images, along with millions of far-fetched theories. The photoshopped artist concept of the Globalhawk painted like a AA airliner, is exactly like one I also found of a cruise missile. And people are convinced its real, like Mr. Zoltan. It gets passed all over the world by the social media, and becomes Gospel.

Basically, so many and much of the real pictures of the day have been misused, the internet is essentially poluted with so much falsehoods, finding the real origional images, is the needle in the haystack. Becasue of this, too many are convinced its all a government coverup, instead of the total lack of controls, poluting information, the real truth is obilterated.

Time life magazine, would have a standard of verifable information, where there is no standard putting anything on the internet. The internet is a cesspool of people with no credibility, no credentials, or no expertise, all able to give the world annoynomous opinions, with no tracablility. When John did work for National Geographic, they had a very high standard of verifying information, and if it didn;t that requirment, it could now be used. There is no standard on the internet. Consquently, things like opinions and images, can not be trustworthy. It fuels and pits people like us against each other, and the bottom line is prooving credibility.

Literally anyone, from anyplace, can put stuff on the internet, with no controls or tracability, or verification of authenticity. Anyone can photoshop things and post them from their computers to all over the world. You don't know if its a 4 star general in Washington, 13 year old kid in Idaho, or deep out of Pakistan. Things get posted, and passed on via all kinds of social networks, copied and pasted, altered and reposted as something else or new. Its like a virus, it spreads all over the world, millions of people thinking this is all true. EVer play the game whispering a sentence, and passing it person by person, it doesn't resemble how it started when it gets around the room.
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Looks like you are in good company, Cole.

Another Truther
That guy is such a winner. :thumbup:
CodeBlackv2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:33 am

Maybe you need to consider that since 911 for the last 10 years all the real picutures of that day, have been, copy and pasted, altered and photoshopped, by every Conspiracy expert from Iowa to China, again and again and again. There have probably been so many faked or altered pictures from the origionals, all saying "Never seen before", by all the nuts for 10 years. Real versions aren;t even findable to us anymore

Man I wish I could break through that granite within your skull. THE ORIGINALS ARE F,ING PHOTOSHOPPED AND FAKED................Many who work in the field have indicated such over and over again and again.....................It has nothing to do with anything other than CONSPIRACY itself...............It's what they truly hoped to have happen from the first jump.

You're allowing an obvious spammer to crush the issue with a constant barrage of disinfo.......I do not have to wonder why, DO I GREENEY.

Your argument, as well as anything you use as supporting evidence that upholds the official account has so many holes in it, always will have, that any real conclusion that actually proves Plane induced fires as the culprit is, at the best, unreliable, at worst,utterly ridiculous..............The truth as always, lies somewhere in the middle..........It's why EVERYTHING that involves anything related to the TWIN TOWERS is all but gone.........the public domain has very very little ANYTHING ORIGINAL...................Why is that GREENEY?...........

Ten years on and NOTHING in the way of actual footage from the Pentagon crash site........File a FOIA REQUEST---------------You'll get laughed at. Read right here in the "JUST RELEASED " LIFE/Government backed OUTLET------------Where it says...

Flight 77's final path " UNCERTAIN ".............Well hell GREENEY.................How on earth can that be.................was that printed at the request of a conspiracy nutter, or simple printed as a means of applying more confusion to the story?

Something very very strange about these kinds of issues.........something I've never fully understood......Why is that so many people bury their heads in the sand and live as if they are in fear of the real truth? I'll just never get it.

No it's nothing to do with anything other than pure fear in my book, maybe some lack of intellect, but mostly simple fear. This 9-11 business was nothing new to History as real history goes, but one would HAVE TO BE EDUCATED on world events to understand any of it's implications......This has been touched upon in another thread but those waters are too deep for most people who have time to post on web message boards.

They make legend of things they wish to exploit and embellish, or use as a tool while carrying out their agendas.................such was done with 9-11...........anyone who thinks otherwise lacks the necessary skilz to debate the issue on any real level of intelligence.

Anyway the very first " MADE FOR TV " Footage of the second strike was " beyond strange " as it appeared on actual TV...............At the speed the Plane was supposed to be moving it would have appeared as a blur.............JUST LIKE THE THING at the Pentagon did............only it was as if it were in SLO MO.........So all could see the Plane........a sales job in my opinion............what it actually was is anybodies guess...Yet despite it nearly missing the Tower, and most all of it's fuel burning up outside the Tower in a massive made for TV FIREBALL........That Tower was the first to collapse while being the second one hit.....

I'm sure all of you brilliant minds KNOW EXACTLY WHY THAT WAS... :lol: :roll:

" WELL YOU IDIOT TRUTHER " It's because it was hit lower.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah and I though Fire was the culprit, not strike location............HEHEHE...See you guys are simply brilliant I tell ya, Brilliant................Bet you knew that the father down the Tower the stronger, thicker, bigger the steel..........you knew that!! :clap: LOL------

If you just took one step back and though about the mass............really though about it as it REALLY WAS..............Then you'd have a chance of accepting how insane the official account really is............

AS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE::: Off Topic but at the core of today's world..

There is a book on the shelves as I type.............the Title, well it's >> Seal Team Six of course. Copyright 2011..............Shall I leave it there, or are you confused...........please think before you spew....................hope that's not too much to ask. ;)

Cole

PS. Codeblack...You're too obvious.......so save it...........I've no time for cowards, let alone shills! ;)
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:47 am

You're allowing an obvious spammer to crush the issue with a constant barrage of disinfo.......I do not have to wonder why, DO I GREENEY.

You and Zoltan?
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:09 pm

greeney2 wrote:

You and Zoltan?

For Gods sake! I'll not dignify your asinine BS with anything further!

Happy now Santa?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts