The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Gray Alien Visitation

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby -Fox- » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:30 pm

I cannot help but wonder, do any of the people with aforementioned experiences remember anything specific of how the very moment of looking the entities in the eyes felt like?

And "touched", might you have had any specific symptoms with your eyes/nose area ever since what potentially happened with your nasal cavity? That is, of course, in comparison to how things were for you before the incident.
-Fox-
-Fox-

Postby bionic » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:04 am

In an experience that was very traumatic..won't go into all the details now..

They stuck some kind of needle either in my eye or into the center of my forehead..I could notsee or could not see properlly, my site was being mentally blocked, I think, by them. I felt it enter my brain and once it got near the back a sort of pop happened and then I was doing mentall back flips out of my body, it felt, andI blacked..I came too, still on their table (I could not see, but could feel everything, the room was dark and cool the person working on me had cool hands)

Before they put the needle in my head, they had put some kind of contraption in my mouth that had some kind of needle in it that peirced the back of my throat.

So as I awoke from passing out from the needle in my head, I reached up to feel if it was still there and bumped the contraption in my mouth and felt it move the needle in my throat (I had not realized it was still there)
I remember thinking, "Oh crap, I f'd up my throat'

then I felt one of them mentaly giggling at me in a sort of caringish way, "silly human, you're fine"
they took the thing out of my mouth and throat.
They turned me on my side..I suddenly felt cold water dripping down on me and then heard a whomping sound coming closer to mefrom above, like a giant fan turning..I realized, or felt that a needle was going to go into my ear. "I began to mentaly scrama "put me out!" and I passed out. I awoke in my bed, a bright light out the window..I passed right out though, exsuasted.

So this was stuff done to the areas of my body that sort of like nasal cavity stuff..stuff I remember

I have vague memories of looking them in the eyes..I never got that fear thing people claim to get..or that feeling they weren't human..they came across as very people-like to me..kind of cold and detached..but I see humans in the medical field that way all the time..scientists, too.
I just felt them speaking to me through their eyes, with their minds
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby touched » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:24 pm

-Fox- wrote:I cannot help but wonder, do any of the people with aforementioned experiences remember anything specific of how the very moment of looking the entities in the eyes felt like?

And "touched", might you have had any specific symptoms with your eyes/nose area ever since what potentially happened with your nasal cavity? That is, of course, in comparison to how things were for you before the incident.

hi fox, sorry it took so long to reply .My eyes have gotten worse, but I think thats do to my age,44 . No signs of sinus trouble either. When I 1st struggled to come to and saw the entity, the 1st thing was those big black eyes, they seem to pierce through me. It was frightening and strange at the very least . When the entity spoke with me telepathically it said it needed information and it reassured me they meant no harm. For secondary reassurance they brought my ex to show me that. Ive had a few strange sightings since this happened with crafts that are unexplainable and Im certain they wasnt man made. One thing that happened since this encounter is the fact that when I mentioned the word "implant", a high pitched sound went off in my left ear, which isnt common for me to have ringing of the ears. :roll:
touched

Postby touched » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:31 pm

I would like to also mention to all those who have had encounters with entities such as this that you are not alone and thank you for coming forward . As odd as it is , maybe one day we'll all get the answers we seek ! My question concerning "them" is - whats their agenda ?
touched

Postby bionic » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:34 am

I think there are several agendas going on, to be honest.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby touched » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:42 pm

bionic wrote:In an experience that was very traumatic..won't go into all the details now..

They stuck some kind of needle either in my eye or into the center of my forehead..I could notsee or could not see properlly, my site was being mentally blocked, I think, by them. I felt it enter my brain and once it got near the back a sort of pop happened and then I was doing mentall back flips out of my body, it felt, andI blacked..I came too, still on their table (I could not see, but could feel everything, the room was dark and cool the person working on me had cool hands)

Before they put the needle in my head, they had put some kind of contraption in my mouth that had some kind of needle in it that peirced the back of my throat.

So as I awoke from passing out from the needle in my head, I reached up to feel if it was still there and bumped the contraption in my mouth and felt it move the needle in my throat (I had not realized it was still there)

then I felt one of them mentaly giggling at me in a sort of caringish way, "silly human, you're fine"
They turned me on my side..I suddenly felt cold water dripping down on me and then heard a whomping sound coming closer to mefrom above, like a giant fan turning..I realized, or felt that a needle was going to go into my ear. "I began to mentaly scrama "put me out!" and I passed out. I awoke in my bed, a bright light out the window..I passed right out though, exsuasted.

So this was stuff done to the areas of my body that sort of like nasal cavity stuff..stuff I remember

I have vague memories of looking them in the eyes..I never got that fear thing people claim to get..or that feeling they weren't human..they came across as very people-like to me..kind of cold and detached..but I see humans in the medical field that way all the time..scientists, too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It seems we may have had similar experiences except the visit I had was in my home. I would like to hear the rest of what happened when /if youre ready to talk about it either thru a pm or here on the forum. I can understand why some things are clear whereas others are not. From what ive gathered in talking with other experiencers and researchers, its known as "the oz effect". There's more to what happened to me also, and more keeps surfacing as time goes on. Ill try to update soon as to everything I recall .
touched

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:00 pm

I had so much happen..it was all so long ago..I journaled a-lot of it..but at this point don't even know where my journal of it all is..(in the process of several moves)
A-lot of that..the obvious stuff is behind me now..these days it's much more subtle

they are extremely telepathic to a level that is hard for people to fathom and wrap their own minds around

basically we are OWNED and manipulated and do not even realize it(and not just by gray aliens, fyi)

I won't go into more details, as I believe it would not be advantagious for me and mine

sorry
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby thunder » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:23 pm

are you trying to say our fine gov, is doing the same thing? would explane a lot.
thunder

Postby bionic » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:39 pm

yeah, them too, perhaps..and also, maybe, your not so average citizens, even

I will leave it at that
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:19 pm

bionic wrote:In an experience that was very traumatic..won't go into all the details now..

That is a very interesting story, i have heard many like these...could you please tell me what exactly was it that they implanted in you and what did they analyse from it?

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts