The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Ancient Aliens

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby WarAngel » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Any one piece could probably be explained away. But when you add them all together the odds of it all being nothing drop drastically. :ugeek: So I say it is likely that there is more to the Solar System's past and Human history than we know. :pray:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Oh..fo r SURE!!!
I agree
:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby catherine43 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:19 pm

By some strange coincidence with my membership in this site,today I bought the DVD of 'The X files' (fight the future). It was the most 'credible' science fiction movie I watched about the aliens and the ancient aliens. Aliens are always a puzzling subject, if they didn't exist, why we think so much about them? The idea of aliens in the shape of viruses, awaiting thousands years to reveal themselves seemed to me really amazing and gave me matter to ponder on. :roll: :geek:
catherine43

Postby greeney2 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Welcome to the BV Catherine! :D
greeney2

Postby WarAngel » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:21 am

catherine43 wrote:The idea of aliens in the shape of viruses, awaiting thousands years to reveal themselves seemed to me really amazing and gave me matter to ponder on. :roll: :geek:

Now that you mention it it does seems like something worth looking into. We all look for ETs to be something familiar. Like the Greys or something like what we would call advanced life. A virus like form could be another way to go. Perhaps something parasitic that "takes over" another life form and controls it from within. With the limitless possibilities of evolution life could possibly take that path.

I also wish to welcome you catherine43. :D Please post often.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:30 am

conduiting
mental giants
the kind that can get into other people's minds and manipulate them like hypnotized puppets
human and/or alien
do they they exist??
have existed??

but also..
are there altered abductees?
and, if so, does that change some rules
not everybody that tells you they were, or, are an 'alien abductee' is a nut job, a liar, or a fantasy prone freak
some actually are
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:46 am

I recently watched Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull. I heard the name of a conquistador named Orellana and thought they were saying Oryana. Later I remembered about her in the first chapter of Chariots of The Gods. Here's what the book says.

pg. 21
What does legend say about the mysterious city of Tiahuabaco?
It tells of a golden spaceship that came from the stars; in it came a woman, whose name was Oryana, to fufill the task of becoming the Great Mother of the earth. Oryana had only four fingers, which were webbed. Great Mother Oryana gave birth to 70 earth children, then she returned to the stars.

As I was writing the above part a thought occurred to me. What if it wasn't a literal birth but Oryana was a genetic engineer and she made the children in a lab. :think: That could be considered birth in a way. Having 70 children would put a severe strain on reproductive organs; that is if this race is anything like Human. There a lot of talk about altering primitive Human genetics with the Anunnaki, so why not here? Maybe Oryana was one of them.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts