The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby bionic » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:40 am

hmm...
:problem:

anyway...
the 10th anniversary is not far off now
the whole country will be on alert
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:27 am

i was watching video of the towers burning and you can clearly see the fire weakening the building. You can actually see the towers swaying back and forth relative to each other. You see how long this process of weakening took to cause the beginning of the floor collapse which led to the buildings coming down. You can see tower 1 leaning away from tower 2 and towards its own damaged section caused by the plane. The whole thermite claim is a load of bunk.

One of the most angering aspects was the security guards in the WTC telling people to go back to their offices. Never in history have I heard of telling people to go back into a burning building. Very poor training. Many of the heroes of 9/11 disobeyed orders, like the guys who went in to save more people in the Pentagon after they were ordered not to. its a lesson for all. Often in disasters there is someone in charge who tells people to do the wrong thing. There was a woman who refused to let people walk down the stairwell to get passed the fires. They were forced to go up to their death. You can't out climb a fire.
CodeBlackv2

Postby katsung47 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Compare to those war criminals (Bush, Cheney, Rumsfelt...) some officials seem better. At least they know what the shame is.

9/11 After A Decade: Have We Learned Anything?

by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

The chairman, vice chairman, and senior legal counsel of the 9/11 Commission wrote books partially disassociating themselves from the commission’s report. They said that the Bush administration put obstacles in their path, that information was withheld from them, that President Bush agreed to testify only if he was chaperoned by Vice President Cheney and neither were put under oath, that Pentagon and FAA officials lied to the commission and that the commission considered referring the false testimony for investigation for obstruction of justice.

In their book, the chairman and vice chairman, Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, wrote that the 9/11 Commission was “set up to fail.” Senior counsel John Farmer, Jr., wrote that the US government made “a decision not to tell the truth about what happened,” and that the NORAD “tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public.” Kean said, “We to this day don’t know why NORAD told us what they told us, it was just so far from the truth.”

Most of the questions from the 9/11 families were not answered. Important witnesses were not called. The commission only heard from those who supported the government’s account. The commission was a controlled political operation, not an investigation of events and evidence. Its membership consisted of former politicians. No knowledgeable experts were appointed to the commission.

One member of the 9/11 Commission, former Senator Max Cleland, responded to the constraints placed on the commission by the White House: “If this decision stands, I, as a member of the commission, cannot look any American in the eye, especially family members of victims, and say the commission had full access. This investigation is now compromised.” Cleland resigned rather than have his integrity compromised.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=26174
katsung47

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:44 am

Re: 9-11

Unread postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:27 pm
i was watching video of the towers burning and you can clearly see the fire weakening the building.

You're nuts, period....................first off much of what you're looking at is fabricated to the point that no reasonable human being can say for sure WTF you're really looking at. Enuff already.
Go do some real research, good luck on finding anything original that hasn't been touched up, edited, or re-written.

But do remember Peter Jennings has long since passed on your journey. ;)

This 9-11 bs is just that............BS.......

As for the video itself ( which one is anybodies guess ) my wife saw ONE of them......collapse of 1 I think it was..( for the very first time ) SHE DOESN'T CARE FOR THE 9-11..HYPE.

Her only comment was " wow-that collapsed from the top down ".........i SAID YEAH........A pretty tough sell but they're up to about 50 billion bucks by know just trying to get that word out.

I'm just glad I missed the Jets waving the Flags all over the place as the Noo Yawkers gobbled it all up......................Good thing they pulled it out eah........But alas...only in America.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:41 am

The neverending saga of Cole's boloney, as we start the second decade. Hope you solve something in the next 10 years, because you havn't proven anything so far.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:46 am

greeney2 wrote:The neverending saga of Cole's boloney, as we start the second decade. Hope you solve something in the next 10 years, because you havn't proven anything so far.

And I truly hope that one day you act your age and not your shoe size. My local paper want's $ 5.00 a copy for the original Sept 11 2001 paper in " re-print " Now I just know you're the kind of human being who thinks that's just fine since it's simply Capitalism at it's best.............right Greeney.

Trying to solve this or come anyway close to it..................has consequences beyond your grasp. You really need to get out more my son!

Remember Greeney.............Americans don;t give into fear!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Which is it..............? giving into fear or simply keeping you safe? Yet I would have to ask safe from what, safe from who.................maybe the Iraqi's ...............remember them.........the one's your God GW singled out................why did he do that Greeney..........?. Thrill me. Are they now there helping the Iraqi's stay safe from themselves..........lol...........rediculous..lol...isn't it Greeney

Enemy soldiers roaming your streets uninvited..............and you do WHAT Greeney? What do you do my friend..............come on man this is first grade stuff.............What do you do?

Better find your remote! :lol: ....>>>>>>>>>>>>>.. :roll:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:41 am

Thank God you arn't my neighbor. :lol:
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:19 am

Food for thought
Ronald Rumsfelt says plan was shot down in Pennsylvania

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJGSorqI ... e=youtu.be

Only aired Once
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcWT2lQszEE&NR=1
zoltan2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Cole is always good for laugh. Looked like real video to me. Why is it so difficult to believe that terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and crashed them into buildings? Why?
CodeBlackv2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:31 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Cole is always good for laugh. Looked like real video to me. Why is it so difficult to believe that terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and crashed them into buildings? Why?

Junior..............9-11 wasn't/isn't funny................Not by a long shot. The Official story..........to those of us with a working brain cell, or two..........Is absolutely impossible.

You act like piloting a Jumbo is childs-play......No worries..............I fully understand how that can be, especially in your regard! ;)

Come at me with a box cutter----------------------I double dawg dare ya!..............Oh wait........ :lol: :lol: :lol: Never mind! :roll: :roll:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts