The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

obama promise's

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby bluesman » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:20 pm

OBAMA INHERITED: a AAA credit rating; $1.61 gas; 5.4% unemployment; and an 8 trillion dollar debt. 2 1/2 years later, we have an AA+ credit rating, nearly tripled gas prices, 9-10% unemployment & the debt ceiling is 17 TRILLION. Some STILL say this is a good job! Not sure who is scarier Obama or his supporters. NUMBERS DON’T LIE!

great job mr prez :wall: :naughty:
bluz
Attachments
anti_obama_worst_president_ever_white_bumper_sticker-p128811000829781445trl0_400.jpg
anti_obama_worst_president_ever_white_bumper_sticker-p128811000829781445trl0_400.jpg (16.99 KiB) Viewed 832 times
UFO HARD EVIDENCE THE BOB WHITE OBJECT!
http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi
Breaking news at above site!
bluesman

Postby thunder » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:13 pm

cant argue with that. there is just no way to help or cure stupid! and the man seems to be ate up with it.

anything new on bobs object blues? HOPE SO. sorry i havnt looked on the site yet tonight so ask ya here :).
thunder
thunder

Postby bluesman » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:22 pm

i have done a couple more tests that confirm earlier
findings on the EMF signal and the exposure to radiation outside of our atmosphere..the main one being a faraday cage to screen out any interference from outside sources.
got a verified signal again so it is there for sure..

i will doing a couple of presentations later this year at local area state mufon get togethers..

still pluggen away..

thanks for asking.

bluz
UFO HARD EVIDENCE THE BOB WHITE OBJECT!
http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi
Breaking news at above site!
bluesman

Postby thunder » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:14 pm

thanks blues :D
still cant get over playing with the damn thing and getting radio stations in springfield. lol.i wish to god thay would come clean and tell you what thay realy know about it. well.......... it dosnt hurt to wish :think:

thanks again blues
thunder
thunder

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:00 pm

bluesman wrote:i have done a couple more tests that confirm earlier
findings on the EMF signal and the exposure to radiation outside of our atmosphere..the main one being a faraday cage to screen out any interference from outside sources.
got a verified signal again so it is there for sure..

i will doing a couple of presentations later this year at local area state mufon get togethers..

still pluggen away..

thanks for asking.

bluz

Hey Bluz,

Out of curiosity ..What is a mufon..and what kind of signal are you working to receive under EMF conditions?? You two have my curiosity here.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:19 am

MUFON is a worldwide organization, about 50 years old, called Mutual UFO Network, MUFON for short. They have local chapters all over the country, monthly meetings, etc. Your administor, John has been the Master of Ceremony for their International Conventions held for several years. Last month was in Costa Mesa, Calif., last few have been in Denver, next years is slated for Cincinnatti, Ohio. MUFON deals with UFO issues, abduction claims, etc. John has also given preentations at many monthly meetings, and at the conventions.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:44 am

Thanks Greeny2 for the informations.

I did not know that is what MUFON stood for.

Once again my thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby bionic » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:13 am

me and my little gray friends say "hello"
8-)
bwa! ha! ha!

oh..and I want Obama to be re elected..so there
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts