The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

The Execution Of SEAL Team Six

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby capricorn » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:41 pm

On the surface, the bid laden assassination was a joke... deep down its a joke.
http://www.rense.com/general94/execc.htm
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Rense is suspect, some say a spook himself, if not then certainly his website is an outlet of disinfo, or misleading information as a means of keeping people confused. Surely some of his stuff is truth but much has a sort of taint that is too obvious to deny.

If his stuff was real and was something that was never to see the light of day-------------he'd have been dead a long long time ago..same with a few others.

The real joke is that anyone would ever believe Bin Laden was capable of 9-11....let alone the fantasy of how it was done, how those massive structures were reduced to dust, how no one ever foresaw such a thing...........the list is too long to post.

Bin Laden was an asset.............the story ( the death ) was the shelving of the asset...

You're far better off in finding out who it was that was having second thoughts, or maybe outright refusing to play ball!!!!!!!!! Kick it around a bit.

Maybe someone had finally had enough of comparing their Monthly allowance to that of a Private contractor? Who knows.

Lots of people to keep quiet.......it's a shame that so little is thought of human life these days! :cry: Saying it comes with the territory is shallow!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby capricorn » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:34 pm

A good friend of mine is a graphics designer, she thinks the birth certificate is a sick twisted joke.

The whole thing is laughable, not haha funny though.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:59 am

I used to do a lot of research into things that would usually turn out to be gigantic rabbit holes, most all of the time. It's almost impossible to know what to believe unless you just so happen to have a front row seat, then they send out some idiot who tells you " KNOW " in my expert opinion this is what you actually witnessed. :lol: :lol:

I mean it's gotten to the point where honest people with critical minds are better off ignoring anything and everything they see on TV, or hear on the radio. JMHO...

Who knows about the chopper crash/shoot down................only what we've been told....so the speculation given the circumstance, runs wild.................but to think that they weren't offed as a means of protecting the golden goose............would be a mistake because these kinds of people are capable of anything, I'm not suggesting that they did it, only that if they did it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Take Iraq, Afghanistan in the first place.................people are hardened to it, they don't give it proper thought, they are simply too distracted to care, or learn what it's really all about.

Anyway.............the birth certificate thing...I'm sure that the State of Illinois must have the original on file somewhere.........you know, back when he was in State office. This game has gotten out of hand, it's to the point of no return...Just far too many things that indicate this as being a fact. You think Obama is bad, just wait until one of the Loony Women are in the drivers seat.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Just read a very interesting take on this, still digesting it. I'll need to go back and take another look at the initial operation..........check the other thread.

Rense suggests that someone handed the Team to the Taliban...........They may have in fact been long since dead prior to the supposed crash.....Like killed during the botched raid and the crash was to cover it all up..........imagine the political disaster of a botched raid on a guy long since dead.

Anyway the spooks ( retired ) on the other source are far far more credible than Jeff Rense ever will be.............Rense has tied all of this to an attempt at covering up the Birth Certificate thing.........It's always been my opinion that the Birth Thing is/was common knowledge-------------I'm sure someone in the State of Illinois knows for sure..

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts