The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Another Step Closer To A One World Religion:

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:36 am

:wave:

Reality is independent of us. :thumbup:

My experience of reality is what I make it.

:mrgreen:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby sandra » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:25 am

at1with0 wrote::wave:

Reality is independent of us. :thumbup:

My experience of reality is what I make it.

:mrgreen:

Gawd that looks like a picture of me sizing you up. I have good digestion ya know. :lol:
LIVING life is not controlling your life with fear. That can be someones reality and then there
becomes question if the person is even dead or alive in the first place? And do the dead have
any say over the living? Other people can and do, choose reality for others. To believe otherwise is to not know enough about the LIVING or Gods Spirit.

Do you know that someone with great love that attempts to love another actually needs to do it very carefully. I bet God knows all about this, and still, things go quite haywire- sleepwalking
isn't optimal; people get hurt.

Is your reality void of any reasoning for what happens in your life and why and how? Walking around without knowing how things happen is a good sign you have sunk below the surface or are flying somewhere with angels and lucky to be here. In that land, yes, reality is what you make it without knowing what the hell you are making. :lol:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby at1with0 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 pm

sandra wrote:Gawd that looks like a picture of me sizing you up. I have good digestion ya know. :lol:
LIVING life is not controlling your life with fear. That can be someones reality and then there
becomes question if the person is even dead or alive in the first place? And do the dead have
any say over the living? Other people can and do, choose reality for others. To believe otherwise is to not know enough about the LIVING or Gods Spirit.

No doubt.

Do you know that someone with great love that attempts to love another actually needs to do it very carefully. I bet God knows all about this, and still, things go quite haywire- sleepwalking isn't optimal; people get hurt.

Sleepwalking kinda sounds like just going with the flow, letting the current take you wherever. Yes, loving must be done with care. Especially for me and from me, it seems.

Is your reality void of any reasoning for what happens in your life and why and how? Walking around without knowing how things happen is a good sign you have sunk below the surface or are flying somewhere with angels and lucky to be here. In that land, yes, reality is what you make it without knowing what the hell you are making. :lol:

I have carefully manicured my (experience of) reality to be as peaceful as possible. Outside influences sure do occur but it's usually not a mystery as to what's going on and why. I am always looking for more answers and over the years have become skeptical that a human is going to give me my answers but, hell, who knows, right?
at1with0

Postby sandra » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 pm

at1with0 wrote:I have carefully manicured my (experience of) reality to be as peaceful as possible. Outside influences sure do occur but it's usually not a mystery as to what's going on and why. I am always looking for more answers and over the years have become skeptical that a human is going to give me my answers but, hell, who knows, right?

Well not everyone does good in keeping peaceful experiences and many of those people are very
loving. Why is that? Why do people love other people so much they end up driving themself nuts and everyone else around them? :mrgreen: These people have a hard time standing alone internally...internally they dislike being alone and they associate being alone with everything negative. So much that their relations with others cause them great pain and suffering. Bionic knows too much about this stuff. Eventually we have caused ourself enough
suffering to know better than to give more to others than what they can handle and we let
them experience our reality as they comfortably choose rather than trying to fight our way
in to peoples lives we begin to stand firm in our own as we were always meant to.

A lot of loving people suffer because they can't see their own reflections in equal depth to most life around them and this causes many misunderstanding of their experience. This suffering as a result is not to be thought of as deserving. The suffering is a result of truths being unknown that would liberate them- their suffering deserves nothing more than to end, and by accepting their own love for themselves as more than good enough. That is simple and yet most difficult for people.

Answers come to me all the time about many experiences in my life and in others, and yet most things I am incapable of sharing because I stand well in my own life and for others it is equally important that I do so.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby bionic » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 am

life is for living
that's my motto

different strokes for diferetn folks

lucky things work that way,huh?

we are unique snowflakes..each with our own varying tatses and standards

we all find our own way..in our own time..ultimately

free will and all that (which is not so free, after all, perhaps, but ought to be, ideally)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:39 pm

sandra wrote:Well not everyone does good in keeping peaceful experiences and many of those people are very
loving. Why is that? Why do people love other people so much they end up driving themself nuts and everyone else around them? :mrgreen: These people have a hard time standing alone internally...internally they dislike being alone and they associate being alone with everything negative. So much that their relations with others cause them great pain and suffering.

Is that why people drive themselves and others around them nuts, because they dislike being alone? I wonder...

Maybe they dislike their company as much as they dislike being alone. Some people are so trained to be miserable that it's hard to be anything but, whether they are with someone or not.

Bionic knows too much about this stuff. Eventually we have caused ourself enough
suffering to know better than to give more to others than what they can handle and we let
them experience our reality as they comfortably choose rather than trying to fight our way
in to peoples lives we begin to stand firm in our own as we were always meant to.

Interesting...timing.

A lot of loving people suffer because they can't see their own reflections in equal depth to most life around them and this causes many misunderstanding of their experience. This suffering as a result is not to be thought of as deserving. The suffering is a result of truths being unknown that would liberate them- their suffering deserves nothing more than to end, and by accepting their own love for themselves as more than good enough. That is simple and yet most difficult for people.

Maybe that's because love isn't trusted.

Answers come to me all the time about many experiences in my life and in others, and yet most things I am incapable of sharing because I stand well in my own life and for others it is equally important that I do so.

Hmm.. Are you saying you share answers judiciously? :thumbup:
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:40 pm

I am incapable of sharing because I stand well in my own life and for others it is equally important that I do so.

a truly admirable quality
:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts