The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

UFO/Aliens TV Airings

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby WarAngel » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:33 pm

UFO Files and Ancient Aliens will airing on History Channel throughout Thursday 7/28 (today)
Note all times are EST

8am/2pm UFO Files: Russian Roswell
9am/3pm UFO Files: The Day After Roswell
10am/4pm Ancient Aliens The Series: The Visitors
12pm/6pm Ancient Aliens The Series: Aliens and the Third Riech
1pm/7pm Ancient Aliens The Series: Alien Devistation
8pm/12am Ancient Aliens The Series: The Mission
10pm/2am Ancient Aliens The Series: Season 3 Primere "Aliens and The Old West"
11pm/3am UFO Files: (Unknown Episode Title)
Last edited by WarAngel on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:36 pm

TiVo-ing much stuff
:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 pm

I recorded all the UFO Files and the hour long Ancient Aliens episodes. The two hour ones I'm trying to get in proper order. But much was gained yesterday. The cause is helped. Now to watch and take notes. :thumbup:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 am

What the credits closly on the UFO files. Some may have been episodes that John was the producer of.

check you schedules, history channel usually has repeats within a given month. My remote you can bring up future showings in the menus.

Check this out!
Did a little searching and found this link, where you will find John listed. Note the production company in the right hand side box, Weller Grossman was one of the places John worked. I have to talk to him which episode he was in, but also which ones he as part of production. Scroll to the bottom and you will see links to UFO hunters, where John was a producer of many of those episodes as well. He did those up to the demise of the series I think. I'll check with him but I believe John produced many of the last ones, and maybe some of the final 4 they talk about in the link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_Files
greeney2

Postby WarAngel » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:52 pm

greeney2 wrote:What the credits closly on the UFO files. Some may have been episodes that John was the producer of.

I remember seeing some episodes of either UFO Files or another documentary with our fearless leader in them. :D I'd see the name during the interview and think "Hey it's that guy who runs the Black Vault site." :dance: This was before I joined allthough I'd checked BV back in the old days before it expanded.

Mr. Greenwald if you read this please keep fighting the good fight. You are a true fighter for the unknown. :thumbup:

greeney2 wrote:Scroll to the bottom and you will see links to UFO hunters, where John was a producer of many of those episodes as well. He did those up to the demise of the series I think.

I have six episodes so far. I'll have to check the list and compare it to see if I have any of the episodes.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:57 pm

some sites list all the production people. National Geographic is good for that. If you looke up his Hitler and the Occult and the secrets of the freemason episodes you will find him. He also appears as a beginning credits in the very beginning when you watch them. When he worked at Weller Grossman, he did many different roles, working up to full producer. I know he was the producer of some of them, and definatly UFO hunters which was not Weller Grossman. John did a lot of traveling to locations, so when you see any episode where you see interviews at those locations, John would have been right on the other side of the cameras for every shoot. I got to know the stars of the show very well, made some lifelong friends at some of the locations, and it was a great experience. Little know secret on the Hitler NGEO episode was John made a few cameo appearances as a stand in. He used my son in law for another show, in a civil war scene. Hasn't used me yet, but when he produces something that needs an old prospector or something, I;ll fit right in. :lol:
greeney2

Postby bionic » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 pm

greeney2 wrote:What the credits closly on the UFO files. Some may have been episodes that John was the producer of.

check you schedules, history channel usually has repeats within a given month. My remote you can bring up future showings in the menus.

Check this out!
Did a little searching and found this link, where you will find John listed. Note the production company in the right hand side box, Weller Grossman was one of the places John worked. I have to talk to him which episode he was in, but also which ones he as part of production. Scroll to the bottom and you will see links to UFO hunters, where John was a producer of many of those episodes as well. He did those up to the demise of the series I think. I'll check with him but I believe John produced many of the last ones, and maybe some of the final 4 they talk about in the link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_Files

That's so cool
proud papa!
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 am

I admit, so does Mom G2! :lol:
greeney2

Postby WarAngel » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:17 pm

I just recorded "I Know What I Saw." Watched a little of it. Specifically the part on the Rendlesham Forrest Incident(s). While I was watching I compared it with my book
"Unsolved UFO Mysteries." Some of the U.S. Air Force personel spoke at a press conference and in interviews. Sergent James Penniston and Lt. Colonel Charles Halt were involved and gave their accounts. Colonel Gordon Williams, the base commander also was interviewed. The most interesting aspect of this is that he allegedly met face to face with the aliens from the craft.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Next

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts