The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Swine Flu or as I like to call it HAVINE Flu might be....

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby gangstalking » Tue May 12, 2009 11:15 pm

The Swine Flu might have been developed not in nature. Just as some suspected.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519976,00.html

Report: World Health Organization Investigating Claims of Human Error Behind Swine Flu Virus

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

April 28: Robert Nickla prepares clinical samples submitted for influenza testing at the Arizona State Laboratory in Phoenix.

April 28: Robert Nickla prepares clinical samples submitted for influenza testing at the Arizona State Laboratory in Phoenix.

The World Health Organization is investigating claims made by an Australian researcher that new the H1N1 swine flu virus may have evolved as result of human error.

Adrian Gibbs, 75, said he planned to publish a report saying the never-before-seen strain of influenza may have evolved in eggs used to grow viruses for scientific research and vaccine development, according to Bloomberg News.

The noted virologist said his findings could help better understand the microbe's ability to spread.

World Health Organization Assistant Director-General of Health Security Keiji Fukuda is reviewing the study, Bloomberg reported.

If Gibbs' research is confirmed, Fukuda said it will raise many new questions about the new strain.

"Was this developed in part as a vaccine virus? Was this developed as some sort of research project? And in those instances, was it released on purpose? Was it an accidental release? What would be the circumstances?" he was quoted as saying.

However, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta analyzed the report and concluded there is no evidence to support Gibbs’s conclusion, Bloomberg reported.

Remember the virus was a combination of Human Influenza, Avian Flu, and Swine Flu, and it came from 3 different continents. Let's hope we get the truth, at least one person out there is looking for the truth.
Gang Stalking World
http://www.GangStalkingWorld.com
United we stand, divided we fall.
gangstalking

Postby Nesaie » Wed May 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Adrian Gibbs, 75, said he planned to publish a report saying the never-before-seen strain of influenza may have evolved in eggs used to grow viruses for scientific research and vaccine development, according to Bloomberg News.

This just reconfirms my beliefs that vaccines don't work and scientists really shouldn't be messing with mother nature. This also wouldn't be the first time.

The bigger deal to me is why was the MSM so "all over it"? What else is hiding behind this fake news. Here is a graph, courtesy of google, of flu for this last year. The flu was worse in late Feb. March in the US, without any hype.

http://www.google.org/flutrends/

Where is the real news? And yeah, this guy is probably right. And, it will probably happen again unless people start paying attention to the real news.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Ness...
This is how google got that data:
We've found that certain search terms are good indicators of flu activity. Google Flu Trends uses aggregated Google search data to estimate flu activity in your state up to two weeks faster than traditional systems.

Mind you, we all know the flu is most predominant during the winter months so it's of little consequence...

Anyway, show me when there is a little bit of evidence. So far this guy has said what he thinks, and has no proof. That doesn't really fly with me.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Thu May 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Understood SRO...understood.

I've been compromised of time lately and came across this briefly.

However...and PLEASE remind me, I've read other things about the links between virii/vaccines/cancer and such.

I learn from arguing, Please argue, that will motivate me to check this whole thing out more. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Oh I can understand compromised time.. :)

I could see it having mutated in a laboratory, because influenza mutates itself with great regularity. While I don't know for sure, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it isn't limited to nature and it happens when we grow them in labs also, then there could have been an accident, or some sort of business potentially to let it loose... I mean it's not outside of the realm of reality, but so far if there is only opinion it sounds like it's more probable for it to have mutated in nature just for the purpose of scale difference, and I have an inkling that variation is good also.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts