The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Sandra

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Most of it is (or should be) common sense... There were a couple of tricky ones. I feel lucky to have my license back, given its difficulty. Fricken DMV is like a little slice of hell. The worker I got was chatting it up with me and the guy before me... It took way longer than I expected. So any word on where in California you'll be living? It's a huge state and I won't necessarily be able to meet up, depending on where you go.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:20 am

H will be working in Oakland and San Fran

for the first couple months his job pays for us to stay in a hotel apartment, probably in Oakland (if we go that route)
he wants to rent or buy a place towards/around Sacramento (he is use to commuting, as we lived inland back when he worked out in LA)..I want to live inland a bit..east of that big, scary fault line
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:38 am

Yes, you got the Hayward and San Andreas fault lines in the bay area, among others.

I hope to have a newly acquired used vehicle by then so we could hopefully meet at Starbucks in Sac or some place.
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:22 pm

If the San Andres fault ever totally lets go, being in Sacramento isn't going to help much, the whiplash will just fling you into Nevada. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DMV test reminds me of a episode on TAXI, where Jim is cheating on his DMV test with Alex. Stuck on a question, Alex sits near him under a "no talking to those testing" sign, tells him the answer was "slower", so Jim confused keeps repeating the question to him across the room, Slower, and slower, each time he tells him the answer to the question was "slower". It was one of those really funny situations that made you giggle more each time. Jim just keep repeating the question to Alex Slooooooooooooooooower each time.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:35 pm

:lol:
at1with0

Postby bionic » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:54 pm

"Who'se on first?"
:P
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:13 pm

42 and a half.
at1with0

Postby thunder » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:32 pm

if u think nebraska is boring, avoid kansas, its 4000,000 ( seems that way) miles of sage brush and sand hills NOTHING to see, maby an atntlope once in a while, but thats it.
thunder

Postby bionic » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Honey, I lived there...I KNOW
actually Overland Park was pretty cool..except I was a total, weirdo outcast for much of my time there..other than that it was alright.
I thank fate that on my 15th b-day my family moved up near Chicago.
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:42 pm

thunder wrote:if u think nebraska is boring, avoid kansas, its 4000,000 ( seems that way) miles of sage brush and sand hills NOTHING to see, maby an atntlope once in a while, but thats it.

Then the Deer show up and play with the Antelope. :mrgreen: Out thar on on the range.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts