The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Ancient Aliens

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby WarAngel » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Majorion wrote:And besides all that, we also have evidence of a civilization on our very own Moon

Found some more! :mrgreen:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/datashead.htm

Skull in Crater 01.jpg
Skull in Crater 01.jpg (28.2 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

Skull in Crater 02.jpg
Skull in Crater 02.jpg (6.97 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

bionic wrote:we tend to abandon our robots,when done with them, like on Mars, right?

It would seem that others have done so as well.
Skull in Crater (Comparison).JPG
Skull in Crater (Comparison).JPG (18.65 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:50 am

That's fing horrible!!
Do you think his/her mind still works?
Has been stuck there like that for..God knows how long?
Or is it mercilessly , shut off?
If it is still on..and working..there needs to be a mission, of unnoficial mercy...officially, curiosity..to go get it!!
ASAP!!!
But..no more space shuttles?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:26 am

bionic wrote:
WarAngel wrote:Two of the topics that stick out in my mind are the Noah's Ark story actually being a DNA Bank. The other is that aliens spread
the Bubonic Plague while wearing black cloaks and waving Scythe like objects. Giving us our idea of the Grim Reaper.
Now as for the plague itself I believe it originated on Earth as history said it did. The aliens just helped spread it,
making it worse than it would have been on it's own.

vidrar wrote:This is on History channel now.
Anyone else watch this and want to weigh in on their thoughts.

This is a great show. :thumbup: One of the best in paranormal.

Majorion wrote:Oh yeah, there's no doubt about it.

The Ancient Astronaut theory -- (AAT) is true. I usually like to start off with the question; How were the pyramids built? .. Even with all our modern knowledge and technology, we still don't know how they were built.

I go with Humans with alien help myself.

vidrar wrote:AAT say that earth has been visited by ETs and/or technologically superior humans in very ancient times and that these events have been recorded as encounters with "Gods", "Flying Chariots", "Wars of Worlds" in ancient mythologies, legends and religions.

I like the parts about The Rama Empire and Brahma Weapons (ancient nuclear weapons.)

Majorion wrote:And besides all that, we also have evidence of a civilization on our very own Moon;

This one's my favorite (The Castle)

vidrar wrote:Or could it be that the Mayan calendar isn't an end of the world date, but rather a return date?

You and I share the same theory.

ditto to all that

The planet earth is a place where souls mature.
It is also a planet where souls have difficulty to mature and solving their problems.
When we die we instantly go through some sort of soul processor for a review of our life.
We are replaced back in the body of a newborn child.

According to John Lear the son of the famous Lear's jets and propulsion, we are monitored in the early stages of are life, that there is a structure on the moon 7 miles high, that receives our soul, does whatever it does then sends the soul back into a new body, "reincarnation".

He claims that aliens are monitoring and doing this for a higher being than themselves.

John Lear, a captain for a major US Airline has flown over 160 different types of aircraft in over 50 different countries. He holds 17 world speed record in the Lear Jet and is the only pilot ever to hold every airline certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration. Mr. Lear has flown missions worldwide for the CIA and other government agencies. A former Nevada State Senator candidate, he is the son of William P. Lear, designer of the Lear Jet executive airplane, the 8-track stereo, and founder of Lear Siegler Corporation. Lear became interested in the subject of UFO's 13 months ago after talking with United States Air Force Personnel who had witnessed a UFO landing at Bentwaters AFB, near London, England, and three small aliens walking up to the Wing Commander.

IN SEARCH OF THE SOUL CATCHER
IS THIS A PICTURE OF A SOUL CATCHER?

http://rumormillnews.com/SOUL%20CATCHER%20ADDENDUM.htm

Postby WarAngel » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:05 pm

bionic wrote:That's fing horrible!!
Do you think his/her mind still works?
Has been stuck there like that for..God knows how long?
Or is it mercilessly , shut off?
If it is still on..and working..there needs to be a mission, of unnoficial mercy...officially, curiosity..to go get it!!
ASAP!!!

I do not think it is still working. It will have likely been up there for a long time. As you can see the object in the pictures is just a head. For it to still be functioning it would need a power source. With out one it would simply shut down. Similar to a lamp when you turn the light switch off. :ugeek:

Mercy also is not an issue since it's not alive. Even if it has advanced programming to
think (calculate) and act like it can feel and have emotions it's still just programming. It has no conscience or soul.

The conspiracy theorist in me says we already have it. So we wouldn't need to go back. There have been space missions since so it's possible. Also if we are in contact with ETs they could help us retrieve it. Either by hitching a ride or they get it for us. If a secret mission was somehow launched with just Humans then if they retrieved it and it turned out to be a head of something then it would never be announced and taken to an Above Top Secret facility such as Area 51 or wherever.

But whatever it is probably is still up there. :(

We also don't know if it's even a robot. It could be the skull of a once living being. Many sources say aliens look like us. Even the Bible says we were made in God's image. Some say that comes down to a misunderstanding and that we were altered by aliens to look like them.

bionic wrote:But..no more space shuttles?

Cuts in the space program will come back to haunt us some day. :naughty: Maybe even sooner than we think. We should have a fully functional moon base with permanent staff. It's been
39 years since Apollo 17 and any Humans on the moon. I consider this a failure. Establishing a Lunar Base is in my thinking more important than doing outer planet research with probes and stuff. What if a global disaster occured? It's possible there'd be no one left. A Lunar habitat could solve that.

A base would also help the other projects. We could more easily launch probes from the lunar surface. A telescope would be much more effective without the Earth's atmosphere. The moon at least has some gravity so people wouldn't need to excerise as much, just some.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:28 am

The moon at least has some gravity so people wouldn't need to excerise as much, just some.

:P
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Greys and UFO Hieroglyphs.jpg
Greys and UFO Hieroglyphs.jpg (35.47 KiB) Viewed 1493 times

Dendera Light Bulb 01.JPG
Dendera Light Bulb 01.JPG (43.66 KiB) Viewed 1493 times

Cave Painting 01.jpg
Cave Painting 01.jpg (9.89 KiB) Viewed 1493 times
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby WarAngel » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Source: Ancient Aliens: The Series Episode 1 "The Evidence"

In the Jewish Zohar writtings there is mention of something called "The Ancient of Days." It is described as "many brains, many faces." Some theorize that it was in fact a machine with an extraterrestrial connection. The device provided Mana for the Israelites in the form of "grain algae called Clorea. Further theorizing states that it was powered by a Nuclear reactor and was contain in the Ark of The Covenant. There are reports of people suffering the effects of radiation poisoning, such as hair and finger nails falling out. On the Jewish Sabbith the device was cleaned.

In modern times NASA has proven that Human life can be sustained indefinately with an algae substance and nothing else; adding evidence to the above.

On futher note this ties in with reports from other episodes claiming that the Ark of The Covenant contained something radioactive which led it to be burried at the bottom of the Oak Island "Money Pit." I don't know if it's really down there but it would go a long way as to explain the elaborate system at the site to keep would be seekers of any treasure away. Allthough at this time I don't know how to explain the lack of radiation at the Money Pit site.

A Google search for The Ancient of Days will come up with a description of God, so if anyone can elaborate on what I've said please do so.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 am

my only elaboration would be to turn God into "God"
there is a difference
to have godlike powers is not to be God.
One might mistake themselves for God if they had such powers, though.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Two very unusual images from Mars

Mars Statue.jpg
Mars Statue.jpg (25.91 KiB) Viewed 1471 times

Martian Skull 02.JPG
Martian Skull 02.JPG (43.24 KiB) Viewed 1471 times

Put all the pieces together from just this thread alone and it sure looks like something very big happened here before Human history. :think:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:35 pm

That could be natural phenomenon, thouhg.
The mind seeks to make patterns out of what it sees.

Still, I am open to..any possibility.

mars has had mnay strange things related to it.

Probes breaking down,weird pics..probes that should have died, still running, etc..

More so than would seem statistically regular.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts