The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

Ancient Aliens: The Series

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby WarAngel » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 am

The new season starts July 28th. :dance: I want to get the word out to one and all who are interested. Topics will include Animal/Human hybrids & Jonah surviving in a whale. 8-)
I personally eagerly look forward to it.

There are past episodes to discuss and all the interesting discussions contained therein. :thumbup:

Some of my favorites:
* The theory that Noah's Ark was in fact a DNA preservation project by extraterrestrials.

* The Ark of The Covenant is mentioned at least once. It's said that it contained a Mana producing machine inside. This may have been nuclear powered as the show talks about the Cananites or whoever suffering radiation sickness. They then sent it back to the Israelites. Another theory is that The Ark is what is at the bottom of the Oak Island "Money Pit." A good reason for the elaborate burial system. Something of importance must be down there. :think:

* The evidence that an extraterrestrial race came to Earth in ancient times and genetically modified primates/early Humans. This was done for work in gold mines. Also that Humanity is kept under control or improved upon by causing "natural disasters" to wipe the slate clean and give rise to a better Human race.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 am

tks very muhc..this show is a vauable recource..i have been watchign the past epdisodes and will watch the new season
tks again, pal of mine
:D :thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:30 pm

The 2 hr. Pilot episode is airing on History Channel tonight at 10pm-12:01 :dance:

bionic wrote:tks very muhc..this show is a vauable recource..

You're welcome very much. :D

I agree this show is a valuable resource in seeking answers. People like Erich von Dankien, Zecharia Sitchin, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, & Ghram Handcock are heroes. They ask the questions "the old guard" is affraid to even imagine. They're not concerned with damage to their personal reputation. They are TRUE researchers. Unlike Zahi Hawas who just wants to keep the Status Quo and never venture out of the established comfort zone. I think he fears he'll be proven wrong so he dismisses alternative theories from his armchair without doing real work to disprove it. Any attempts I've seen him do are half arsed and he knows it.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:53 am

plus
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
is nice looking
see how I objectify?
the man is a brave genius, dammit..but whenever I see him I am like, "ooh..cute"
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:25 am

bionic wrote:plus
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
is nice looking
see how I objectify?
the man is a brave genius, dammit..but whenever I see him I am like, "ooh..cute"

I can admit he's a good looking guy. Got that Mediterainian skin tone etc. ;) I bet you wouldn't mind if a UFO abducted you both and put you two together as a "social experiment?" :mrgreen:

Mr. Tsoukalos is a major factor in inspiring me to regard Chariots of The Gods as a major book and to buy/start reading it.

Don't worry about objectifying. I was watching the Series's pilot episode last night and thought Sara Seager was acceptable. :D She's a Proffesor of Planetary Sciences at MIT.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:24 pm

:mrgreen: :thumbup: :lol:
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:59 am

Episode 2: The Evidence airs today @ 12 noon and 6pm EST
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:35 pm

recorded
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:42 pm

One of the issue put forth by the series that has caught my my attention is
the Ultraterrestrial Hypothesis.

The episode "Angels and Aliens" claims that certain beings such as what we know as angels, ghosts, and fairies etc are in fact real entities from a higher plane of existance. Something about atoms or whatever vibrating at a higher frequency than our own. This enables them to cross over to our side and gives them supernatural abilities. This theory is a possible explanation for alot of often seen/reported but never proven things.

I'd like to see this taken up by more researchers and new studies being conducted. So far the episode is the only decent mention of it I've seen.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby antz123 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:26 am

i dont know about rest of you guys... but this series is nothing compared to last 2 series.

Another Discovery series called "Dark Matters : Twisted but true" is good fun
antz123

Next

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts