The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Forbidden Discoveries - Ancient Alien Atomic Blast and War

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:28 am

Forbidden Discoveries - Ancient Alien Atomic Blast and War.mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlAR6_qd ... r_embedded

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:30 am

interesting
:think:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 pm

bionic wrote:interesting

I concur. Very good find tichan! :thumbup:

I'm especially interested in the mention of a "mercury vortex engine." It's been said that
Nazi Germany was working on a bell shaped object that used mercury as a power source and glowed when activated.

Another part is the mention of The Ramayana detailing a battle on the moon with an
"Asvin" ("Atleantean") craft along with listing craft capable of operating in the air and water. USO researchers say they've seen alien craft act in this way. I see this as more evidence that Atlantis is a real place, but is an exraterrestrial base and not a Human nation as described by Plato. However this could be the inspiration for the Atlantean stories.

If there were battles on the moon then that could help explain the existance of structures like "The Castle" and "The Tower."

I plan on doing a search for the Shakuna & Tripura Vimanas. 8-)

I hope you will be a regular poster tichan we need more of those. :pray:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:23 am

WarAngel wrote:

I'm especially interested in the mention of a "mercury vortex engine." It's been said that
Nazi Germany was working on a bell shaped object that used mercury as a power source and glowed when activated.

Another part is the mention of The Ramayana detailing a battle on the moon with an
"Asvin" ("Atleantean") craft along with listing craft capable of operating in the air and water. USO researchers say they've seen alien craft act in this way. I see this as more evidence that Atlantis is a real place, but is an exraterrestrial base and not a Human nation as described by Plato. However this could be the inspiration for the Atlantean stories.

If there were battles on the moon then that could help explain the existance of structures like "The Castle" and "The Tower."

Well thank you.
I like to bring out my thoughts on various subjects.
They are of my opinion or others and in anything I bring out I do not want to offend anyone.
I love good debates and views

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:25 am

tichan wrote:
WarAngel wrote:

Well thank you.
I like to bring out my thoughts on various subjects.
They are of my opinion or others and in anything I bring out I do not want to offend anyone.
I love good debates and views

The Nazi Bell: Anti-Gravity Discovered?

http://www.unsolvedrealm.com/2011/01/12 ... d-show-me/

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts