The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

The “War On Terror” Is A $6 Trillion Racket

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:55 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Nobody is asking you to beleive what I am saying. This is a forum to debate and bring out points and comments.
Why are you so negative pointing the finger I am right your wrong I told you so.

Exactly, this is a debate, just like the other ones were, and when your facts and figures were challanged you couldn't defend it, and resorted to personal attacks, just like here.

If you do not like it when you get confronted to back up your facts, its your problem. I've been doing this a long time, and you are not the first one who spouts off lies that are distortions, so do not expect someone to listen to propaganda lies that are not true about his country. Or a social issue.

Americans are expected to just listen to any lie of the day, and when people like you print something untrue, how many others read it as Gospel. We get a little tired of being called baby killing bombers, told we killed 650,000 people from a survey of a few hundred people, the daily lies fabricated about Bush, and lies we spent 6 times more for a racket. On the internet it gets around the world and 3 days later everyone thinks it is true.

I do not care what excuse you give it was someone esles survey, you do the same thing everytime. If it fits your agenda, who cares, just post the lie anyway. Get use to me doing the same thing everytime you do it, if you facts end up lies or distortions.

Take a hike

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:58 pm

tichan wrote:
greeney2 wrote:
Nobody is asking you to beleive what I am saying. This is a forum to debate and bring out points and comments.
Why are you so negative pointing the finger I am right your wrong I told you so.

Exactly, this is a debate, just like the other ones were, and when your facts and figures were challanged you couldn't defend it, and resorted to personal attacks, just like here.

If you do not like it when you get confronted to back up your facts, its your problem. I've been doing this a long time, and you are not the first one who spouts off lies that are distortions, so do not expect someone to listen to propaganda lies that are not true about his country. Or a social issue.

Americans are expected to just listen to any lie of the day, and when people like you print something untrue, how many others read it as Gospel. We get a little tired of being called baby killing bombers, told we killed 650,000 people from a survey of a few hundred people, the daily lies fabricated about Bush, and lies we spent 6 times more for a racket. On the internet it gets around the world and 3 days later everyone thinks it is true.

I do not care what excuse you give it was someone esles survey, you do the same thing everytime. If it fits your agenda, who cares, just post the lie anyway. Get use to me doing the same thing everytime you do it, if you facts end up lies or distortions.

Who Greeney2 you will be the judge of what is right and what is wrong

You are just as bad as the pope

Hail Hitler 2 greeney 2 and his hit squad :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Take a hike

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 am

I'm not sure anyone can put an accurate number on this mess but it's surely well beyond a few trillion dollars. Hell the Pentagon lost track of 2 Trillion plus back in 2001 and they've been making excuses while they rack of million upon million of expense per day ever since.

The Math is simple enough, just exclude the body count..............No one seems too very interested in that number. :shock:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:41 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:I'm not sure anyone can put an accurate number on this mess but it's surely well beyond a few trillion dollars. Hell the Pentagon lost track of 2 Trillion plus back in 2001 and they've been making excuses while they rack of million upon million of expense per day ever since.

The Math is simple enough, just exclude the body count..............No one seems too very interested in that number. :shock:

Cole

You are right.
Could you imagine all that money spent on education health and the welfare of people.

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:43 pm

You claim the war on terror or war is only a racket, what bigger racket to do we have than welfare fraud, Medicare fraud, medical insurance fraud, Prescription drug fraud, worksman comp claims, HMO's? Lets not leave out our educational systems that allow illegal immigrants to enroll kids in our schools and be educated in the USA. 10 milion illegals that use our country hospitals for free, while citizens with good insurance can't find decent providers. Its bankrupting California!
greeney2

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:55 pm

greeney2 wrote:You claim the war on terror or war is only a racket, what bigger racket to do we have than welfare fraud, Medicare fraud, medical insurance fraud, Prescription drug fraud, worksman comp claims, HMO's? Lets not leave out our educational systems that allow illegal immigrants to enroll kids in our schools and be educated in the USA. 10 milion illegals that use our country hospitals for free, while citizens with good insurance can't find decent providers. Its bankrupting California!

I did not say war on terror is only and the sole racket.
You are right about the existence of all the other rackets too.

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:31 pm

At least we agree on that.

One of the biggest rackets played on the taxpayers, including in Canada as well as the USA, is the shortage game. create a shortage, to inflate the prices, than reduce the size of what you buy, to increase the prices. I've noticed many prices on things that we always buy have all done the same thing. Deyers ice cream, reduced the price of the container from 64 to 48 oz. and tried to hide it by telling you it was a sale marking down the price. When they got you use to to size of the container, the prices returned to regular prices, but the price of the former larger size. Kashi energy bars just did the same thing. They use to be .99 cents, that went up to $1.49. One day the size of the bar was reduced to about 1/2 the size, so they did a buy 2 get one free sale, for a while. When you got use to the smaller size, price went back to 1.49, and a few weeks later, jumped the price to 1.99. Over a year, step by step, they went from a big bar for .99, to a bar 1/2 the size for 1.99. Figure out the math on those 2 products, and they are all doing it. Thats a racket.
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Who's being a jerk?
hxxx

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts