The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

Neurotheology 2 - A discussion of "Darwinian Reincarnation

The newest revelations in the scientific world -- post articles, discussions and your own ideas.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 am

Neurotheology 2 - A discussion of "Darwinian Reincarnation", a theory that discusses rebirth as a human behavior from the perspective of biological evolution. This talk describes the "algorithmic reincarnation" hypothesis published in the Journal for near-death studies, a peer-reviewed scientific journal. This lecture is given by Todd Murphy, the creator of the 8 Coil Shakti, and the Shiva Neural stimulation System, which replicates the Persinger "God Helmet".

http://vimeo.com/22675843

Postby bionic » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:40 am

that stuff is brilliant
thanks much for sharing it
reincarantion as an adaptation, a way for our species toas individuals and as a group, to evolve, survive and hopefully thrive
hmm
must rewatch and think on some more
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:13 pm

bionic wrote:that stuff is brilliant
thanks much for sharing it
reincarantion as an adaptation, a way for our species toas individuals and as a group, to evolve, survive and hopefully thrive
hmm
must rewatch and think on some more

I was blown away when I listen to his lecture.
I had to listen several times because its very deep.
To me it makes a lot of sense and ties everything into one.
The mechanism from the brain energy link to the magnetic field of the earth and how all is interconnected
and a possibility that all evolves and intertwine is awesome.

I feel lest fear in dying because we do continue.

Postby bionic » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:23 pm

I actually know a-lot abou NDE's
I am rewatching and noticing how he kind of was biased in his description of the life review, dwelling on the negative vs. the positive..how every positive act or thought you everr had, any positivety you brought to the game was also felt..he does not mention thta in this vid..also he neglects to point out that you also feel how those felt around you reacted to you in your and how your life affected the lives around it(it seems the vid was spliced up a bit)

I know that the horror scenes he spoke of are actually brought about by one's own self..we experience what WE feel we are suppose to experience, it is when we realize we are worth more, we experience it..
anyway..back to watching
:mrgreen:
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:31 am

bionic wrote:I actually know a-lot abou NDE's
I am rewatching and noticing how he kind of was biased in his description of the life review, dwelling on the negative vs. the positive..how every positive act or thought you everr had, any positivety you brought to the game was also felt..he does not mention thta in this vid..also he neglects to point out that you also feel how those felt around you reacted to you in your and how your life affected the lives around it(it seems the vid was spliced up a bit)

I know that the horror scenes he spoke of are actually brought about by one's own self..we experience what WE feel we are suppose to experience, it is when we realize we are worth more, we experience it..
anyway..back to watching
:mrgreen:

He does not have the answer to everything. However I think that his concept his a big step and makes us ponder.
I beleive in evolution I beleive in the Creative God Force and I beleive at 99% in reincarnation.
His point of everything inter winning is cool. In fact all is energy vibrating at different levels with each individual signatures.
What fascinates me is that there is a science somewhere to back reincarnation and how it works and how it could be scientifically proven.

Postby bionic » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:43 am

I totally agree
:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:33 am

The parodox is that 99.99% of the people also believe in a life hereafter, but not many go jump off a bridge to begin it. We cling into this life as long as we possibly can, even though we believe the next life will be glorious.
greeney2

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:15 pm

greeney2 wrote:

The parodox is that 99.99% of the people also believe in a life hereafter, but not many go jump off a bridge to begin it. We cling into this life as long as we possibly can, even though we believe the next life will be glorious.

Very true Greeny2

Because in my very humble opinion it would be a sin. If we jumped and this felling can be applied to the rest of the world.

Many people do not realize that they are paying for what the reap them in the past.
Meaning in this or other life imes

Postby bionic » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:43 pm

ain't that weird?
I can tell you, as someone that has been on the brink of death, several times..something takes over..an awesome kind of peace (a feeling of going home)..when the time comes.

still..I too..have my fears

mostly about the pain of it.

it is what it is

all those who have gone before us, our ancestors..when we face death with dignity..we honor them
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Return to Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts