The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Ancient Aliens

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby bionic » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:25 pm

WarAngel wrote:Two of the topics that stick out in my mind are the Noah's Ark story actually being a DNA Bank. The other is that aliens spread
the Bubonic Plague while wearing black cloaks and waving Scythe like objects. Giving us our idea of the Grim Reaper.
Now as for the plague itself I believe it originated on Earth as history said it did. The aliens just helped spread it,
making it worse than it would have been on it's own.

vidrar wrote:This is on History channel now.
Anyone else watch this and want to weigh in on their thoughts.

This is a great show. :thumbup: One of the best in paranormal.

Majorion wrote:Oh yeah, there's no doubt about it.

The Ancient Astronaut theory -- (AAT) is true. I usually like to start off with the question; How were the pyramids built? .. Even with all our modern knowledge and technology, we still don't know how they were built.

I go with Humans with alien help myself.

vidrar wrote:AAT say that earth has been visited by ETs and/or technologically superior humans in very ancient times and that these events have been recorded as encounters with "Gods", "Flying Chariots", "Wars of Worlds" in ancient mythologies, legends and religions.

I like the parts about The Rama Empire and Brahma Weapons (ancient nuclear weapons.)

Majorion wrote:And besides all that, we also have evidence of a civilization on our very own Moon;

This one's my favorite (The Castle)

vidrar wrote:Or could it be that the Mayan calendar isn't an end of the world date, but rather a return date?

You and I share the same theory.

ditto to all that
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:46 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_mythology
According to Sumerian mythology, the gods originally created humans as servants for themselves but freed them when they became too much to handle.

Reads just like the Ancient Astronaut Theory saying that "modern humans" are in part a creation of ETs. The theory names them the Anunnaki (Those who from the heavens came)...and look what we have here. :mrgreen:

The Pantheon/The Annunaki

The majority of Sumerian deities belonged to a classification called the Anunna (“[offspring] of An”), whereas seven deities, including Enlil and Inanna, belonged to a group of “underworld judges" known as the Anunnaki (“[offspring] of An” + Ki). During the Third Dynasty of Ur, the Sumerian pantheon included sixty times sixty (3600) deities.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:11 am

I like to think of myself, as a HUGE pain in the azz (with, consiquently kinda, a huge azz..lol)
:mrgreen:
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Let's talk about Darwin and evolving minds and symbiosis, shall we?

let's say yuou were an advanced race of beings that had been using what you considered a lesser race of beings basically as toys..meat puppets

These beings being tossed too and frowe by you..all the while these beings, being sentient, expereincing and suffering the indignities you might put upon them..or the joys you might bestow upon them (my H today was actually getting mad at my poor cat..neither my H or my cat being the guilty partiees here, at all..if I hadn't stepped in my poor cat would have been paying for something she..my little cat had no part in) I had to remind him that she was just my little cat..he of course became confused why I would have to remind him..but it settled him down..it reminded somebody

These poor humans they (we) not realize that they(us) were them (ourselves), but also..YOU

But then Darwin (or maybe some other race of highly advanced beings, or maybe even, rebels in the very same race of beings that are doing it in the first place) steps in

NO MORE..enough already

time for the meat puppets to start being aware they are being used..they start seeing when others are conduiting..they begin to notice even when THEY are conduiting..the subtle difference in the feel..they slowly begin to be able to block it here and there..an ability rising..strengthening, even as I type
"There are four lights!!"

but also...what was once a direct current is becoming an alternating current

soon, if you are not careful, we will be telling you to, "go hit yourself"

so watch out
:twisted:

you can do what you want with me,but it's too late, it has already begun..my mind has clicked, and that is all that was needed..and the dominos are already falling

so have we become worthy now? Huh? Do you see us as sentient enough, yet?
Huh?

Hello out there? I know you can see me?
And I am begining to see you..and if I am..you can bet..it's just the beginning... because I am one of the "first in line"
Last edited by bionic on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:56 pm

madredhead wrote:If any of you are interested in the ancient astronaut theory, there are several books by a man named Zacheria Sitchin (sp?) who knows how to read ancient sumerian cunieform writing. He has tons of information about civilizations and artifacts all over the globe. If you haven't heard of him or read his books you should check him/them out.

I have read some of his books.
I think his theory and his knowledge is fascinating.

The 12 planet and his book The End of Days are great reading and understanding past history.

Postby bionic » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 am

I have several of his books around here, somewhere.
He was obviously on to something.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:02 pm

I just wacthed some of the Ancine tAleins , ancient structures

The Gobekli Tepe stuff was very interesting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe
Also, they brought up Pythagoras..so for me, Pythagoras, again..that intrigues me a-lot.
Like with the butterfly effect, I am thinking a simple equation started it all...it just kept running, and running, and keeps , running and running, fractally speaking;
a squared, plus b, squared, equals c, squared.
:think:
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:54 am

Good find bionic! :thumbup: Keep it up! :clap:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe
In other words, as excavator Klaus Schmidt puts it: "First came the temple, then the city."

This makes me wonder what would have caused the people to build the temple first. :think:

I see two possibilities:
1. One or more the "tribe" had Near Death Experiences which caused them to glimpse the afterlife and they interperited this as the basis of their religion.

2. Ancient Astronauts had been present on Earth and were seen by the people and this gave them the spark that created a religion.

This corresponds well with an ancient Sumerian belief that agriculture, animal husbandry and weaving had been brought to mankind from the sacred mountain Du-Ku, which was inhabited by Annuna—deities, very ancient gods without individual names.

Hmmm. "Annuna" is close another name I've seen...

It is generally believed that an elite class of religious leaders supervised the work and later controlled whatever ceremonies took place here. If so, this would be the oldest known evidence for a priestly caste—much earlier than such social distinctions developed elsewhere in the Near East.

An early religion connected to deities named the Annuna. This is very interesting. :ugeek:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:41 pm

yeah..Annunaki, right?

Gods/God..those that claimed to be be Gods/God

look, arleady we use robots to go into environments our bodies cannot deal with, alien environments..and it's early yet, for us..
I could see, even us, further down the line..using better robots/ai's, and then even playing genetic "gods" to create beings that could work and fit into an environment (using it's own life forms, if there are any, and recources from there)an evironment that our bodies could not tolerate..for whatever reason..mining, collecting data, etc...

but what to do when done with them?
we tend to abandon our robots,when done with them, like on Mars, right?

so..
it makes one wonder
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts