The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Another Step Closer To A One World Religion:

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:12 am

Another Step Closer To A One World Religion:

50 U.S. Churches To Read From The Quran On Sunday

What do you think

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... -on-sunday

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 am

Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:09 am

So I guess you are for no more countries and no more religions.

One planet one government living under peace.

This is not going to happen soon.

Unless there is a direct intervention from God or some extraterrestrials that official show up and force us to change our ways.

Do we really need a religion in the first place

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:49 am

http://www.faithshared.org/

This is the link to the organization that put this togather, FAITH SHARED, giving their goals, etc. The main goal is to reach out to Muslim Faiths, I do not see a universal tolerance goal going both ways, it appears very one-sided in that its only involves reading from the Quran, by isolated churches willing to reach out. It gives the total list of participates, flashes by very fast, but I only saw mostly individual Christian churches. I did not see any Muslim or Islamic participants, who are going to read from the Bible or the Torah, nor did I see any Jewish groups. I looked up one that caught my eye becasue I live near Pasadena, only to find this church has had a history of political problems, violating certain non-profit rules that led to a major IRS investigation. I'm sure their are major conflicts from the higher levels of religions, altering worship guidelines to include readings other than from the Bible, reading of the Gospel, etc. That is where this may be limited to individual churches known for branching out from the Mother churches with their own ideas.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:23 pm

tichan wrote:

So I guess you are for no more countries and no more religions.

One planet one government living under peace.

This is not going to happen soon.

Unless there is a direct intervention from God or some extraterrestrials that official show up and force us to change our ways.

you funny
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Not if you are an Atheist.
greeney2

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:44 pm

greeney2 wrote:

Not if you are an Atheist.

What I mean is that since there was and is so many wars and hatred based on religious convictions,
do we really need religious institutions.

IMO you do not need a religion to beleive in God or a Creative God Force

Postby qmark » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Do we need a religion? No.

Do we need Jesus Christ? Absolutely.

If I was in a church that started to read the Koran, I would get up and walk out or I would just tune out that particular service and never go back.
qmark

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:34 pm

qmark wrote:Do we need a religion? No.

Do we need Jesus Christ? Absolutely.

If I was in a church that started to read the Koran, I would get up and walk out or I would just tune out that particular service and never go back.

Why

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:41 pm

What I mean is that since there was and is so many wars and hatred based on religious convictions,
do we really need religious institutions.

This is another misconception and untrue claim, that was discussed extensivly here Tichan. I'm not going to go over it again like we just did in the battle forum, but you can find it if you look, in this forum. If I find the thread, I;ll bump it to the top.

Of all the major wars and conflicts in history to before Christ, the causes of only a very few were religious in nature or casued by religions. Statistics were given that even estimated even the Crusades. and they pailed in comparison to WW2 and WW1. Neither were religious wars, and in no case in history was the United States ever in any religious wars.

You can not blame religions on wars, just like you can not blame the other subject we discussed on Religions. It is statistically not true.

Found it! This was from one of the Imaginary God proof 6 posts, on about page 12 of this forum index. click on the link, sorry to highlight is hard to read. It gives the death tolls and casued of each war. Also listed are genesides and famons.

Try this!. The link wasn;t working. You link says nothing about God or Religions causing any wars. This clearly tells the reasons for various wars, genocides, and famon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wa ... death_toll
greeney2

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts