The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Greys, Time Travel, and Us

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby WarAngel » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Ok this is really going out on a limb but it could be true. ;)

The ETs we call "Greys" are technically not ETs at all, but HUMANS from the distant future. About 40,000-50,000 years from now. They traveled back by using a Tipler Cylinder engine and now reside on Zeta-Reticuli because they know it will be uninhabited in this time.

The abductions/hybridization project is being conducted to save their/our race from eventual extinction. The hybrids are then sent back to the Greys "home time." The ships are either able to get back on their own or uses time dilation to get back. The new hybrids are kept in suspended animation until then. The Greys that stay in this time are working to help us advance but at a rate we can handle. The more Human looking hybrids are tasked with this.

Certain high level government and military officials know of this project.

This puts together bits of information from a few sources. The Hill Abduction, Jim Pennistion's account of the Rendlesham Forrest Incident and some of my own idea.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm

I believe the greys are us or related to us in some way, too.
Our future..our past..our future/past (as, once the time contraitns are off that would/could be the case.
This is going to sound goof,y but in my tiny bit of consciously remembered expereinces with them, they 'felt' like people..regular people..they just looked different.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 pm

bionic wrote:This is going to sound goof,y but in my tiny bit of consciously remembered expereinces with them, they 'felt' like people..regular people..they just looked different.

That's not goofy at all. Any alien is a living being like us. We tend to think they're so advanced as a society. But what if they're not? What if they have some of the same sociatal problems that we do. Science fiction always has aliens as united. What if they have "nations" like we do.

Also were you able to comunicate with them and get any information. If they felt like "regular people" then maybe you reached an understanding with them.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 pm

WarAngel wrote:
bionic wrote:This is going to sound goof,y but in my tiny bit of consciously remembered expereinces with them, they 'felt' like people..regular people..they just looked different.

That's not goofy at all. Any alien is a living being like us. We tend to think they're so advanced as a society. But what if they're not? What if they have some of the same sociatal problems that we do. Science fiction always has aliens as united. What if they have "nations" like we do.

Also were you able to comunicate with them and get any information. If they felt like "regular people" then maybe you reached an understanding with them.

I felt affection form some of them, maybe even concern or pity..they tried to be clinical..much the way it is when you go to a hospital or doctors office in you regular life..
soem nurse doctors are more cordial..some more clinical

I got the impression the official policy was to be clinical, but individuals, being what they are..well.you can';t help but start feelig for a creature you have watched grow up..I got that imrpession from some of them

If they gave me more info than..in the moment type interactions..I don't remember it consciously

I do remember some tests, vaguely..maybe being taught to pilot a ship..tests of my character..some about the three main virutes..I rememebrthem trying to teahc me somethign about tiem..showing me liek a wall and explainign that it was all time..making me stand back and seeign the whole wall..then zooming in close to see just a part of the wall..to show how time has soemthing to do with persective..I remembr them trying to teach me direct thought..to try and go beyond symbolism and just expereince the enrgy of an object or thought without trying to name it..I feel they directed me towards chaos and complexity theory (and might have even made me smarter than I might have been, otherwise)I remember warnings about the earth..to care for the earth..I remember feeling I bonded, with what felt like deep affection, with at least one of them..but don't really want to get into that here.
they felt very..human to me
Last edited by bionic on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 pm

bionic wrote:I remember feeling I bonded, with what felt like deep affection, with at least one of them..but don't really want to get into that here.
they felt very..human to me

If Sergent Jim Penniston's story of them being from the future is true then it's possible that this individual is a distant descendant of yours and understood it's bloodline. It would explain both of you being present at the same time.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:09 am

Actually, thinkigon that,I think that maybe the case.
Bit since time..being what it is and is not..maybe we are descendents of each other?
If that were the case, I mean.
family..awe
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:56 pm

bionic wrote:Actually, thinkigon that,I think that maybe the case.
Bit since time..being what it is and is not..maybe we are descendents of each other?
If that were the case, I mean.
family..awe

If they are Humans from 40,000-50,000 years in the future then they are indeed our descendants. That means every bloodline (person) that passes on it's DNA for a long enough period of time will eventually produce a being that will become what we now call a "Grey" ET.

Now going strictly with the deffinition any Grey not "born" on Earth would still be an extraterrestrial. Also technically will the first Human born off world. If someday Mars is colonized that child while Human in race could be considered a Martian Extraterrestrial. A kind of self fufilling prophecy.

So the question I ask you now is...do you at present have any children? ;)
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:39 pm

I have a son..and others I maybe unaware of(if you are getting at what I think you are)..I use to lament that I had children I would never meet..I reached out mentally but got a very definate mental message that my side of the family was like the 'idiot cousins' that the family did not even want to talk about..it hurt because my son would be their brother..and he is in need..in this life he is an only child..and I realized that they were being raised to look down on me , on him..it would be nice to see that maybe, they got passed any kind of conditioning that was put upon them..family is family..I always , especially early on, felt a great sense of loss and longing for children I felt I might have had, that I would never know.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:20 pm

bionic wrote:I have a son..and others I maybe unaware of(if you are getting at what I think you are)

I just meant Human children. Because if you did then the theory of the being you met being a descendant would be plausable. ;)

bionic wrote:I reached out mentally but got a very definate mental message that my side of the family was like the 'idiot cousins' that the family did not even want to talk about..

If they are from the future then it would stand to reason they have knowledge of
their history/our present. They may look at this period in time where their race had been in a deeply flawed state and caused alot of problems for itself. It may been seen as a teaching method to not repeat the mistakes of the past. Especially if cross breeding with "Humans" would give them the same impulses that cause those problems. Like Yoda said "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:17 am

yet, they need our genes, don't they?
we're the 'big losers', but they need our genes.

ironic, that
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts