The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

A Very Prophetic Cartoon

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Guest » Tue May 12, 2009 11:02 am

Not sure if this was ever posted here.

VIDEO LINK

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 12, 2009 11:08 am

God save the queen at the start. :lol:

good film though.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Guest » Tue May 12, 2009 11:11 am

Obama wore a mean ass Zoot Suit in that Toon...

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 12, 2009 11:12 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Tue May 12, 2009 12:54 pm

that was so good i dont even know what to say. I completely agree with the tactic of seperation and fear to create chaos;then after the mess is too much for everyone "government" says i will save you all. The more power you turn over (homeland security) the more rights you lose. Because you (and everyone) were afraid of an enemy you couldnt see. We need to educate more people on the tactics that are being used against us all. The more we bicker and argue about our petty differences, the more the government can gain for itself in power.

btw
I think that should be shown in schools for young children....it was perfect!!!
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 12, 2009 1:13 pm

I agree! That was hilarious! "I guess freedom was more popular 50 years ago then it is now" :lol:

Damn straight! But hey, all the occupied ones are happy with the amount of "freedom" they have right now, it works for ya unless you disagree. ;)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Guest » Wed May 13, 2009 11:54 am

I'm sure the Obamaites are already discrediting that toon as a product of a Segregationist Age... :o :evil:

Postby pandasex » Wed May 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Your doing it right now :lol:

STOP SEGREGATING !!!!!

STOP DOING THE ISM's JOB!!!!!!

work together.....god its like being back in 2nd grade
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Nesaie » Wed May 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Good cartoon, some of the commentary I disagreed with. I do agree with the story about the guy who built the bike.

But, I have to ask you SouthWest, are you not now dividing by calling people, "Obamaites"?

Maybe we were true Capitalists in the 1800's, but for at least my lifetime this country hasn't been Capitalistic, it is fascist. And fascism exists with both democrats and republicans.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 2:44 am

Maybe we were true Capitalists in the 1800's, but for at least my lifetime this country hasn't been Capitalistic, it is fascist. And fascism exists with both democrats and republicans.

Yes but from what I understand. Republicans can do the same as the Democratic but nobody pulls them up on it. It’s all very twofaced ;) :lol: .

I couldn’t agree with you more though. The US has been a fascist state for a very long time. Same as the UK. :cry:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts