The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

White African American?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 1:37 am

Wing-Zero wrote:Europe's 3,000+ history > our 200 year history.

I think you’re doing both sides down a little there.

They still have farms in the UK that run on the same system they did 100,000 + years back.

The farm over the road from me is a good example of this. They have a causeway there. A path with a deep ditch and steep bank with a hedge growing on the very top once used for moving livestock. They still have the gates in the corner of the fields.

As for the US you could easly go back to the same time and find people there I think. :?

when did the Chinese first get there?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 14, 2009 1:50 am

And what have the Swedes done?

Took out the Romans :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 1:52 am

Nesaie wrote:Just read the rest of your post...don't say base ball in this discussion, it is born from cricket. And cricket is the most boring sport ever invented. Obviously invented by a peoples with way too much time on their hands. ;)

Especially when one game takes 5 days.

Cute. Yet again I’m tired so I’m rather testy. :oops:

You are an American, meaning you have a very low attention span for anything like cricket. You haven’t been brought up on it so you have very little knowledge of it hence why you can’t watch it.

Personally I don’t like the new 20-20 BS that we’re being force-fed. It’s alright every now and again but when you have six weeks of the same BS it’s even worse than a very slow test match. (Australians are having flash backs to the sh*t we had to put up with at the GABBA, that was sh*t to watch)

You couldn’t just turn up and watch a game because you don’t know the history of it. Nobody can unless they watch a lot of it and understand the fine points of it.

And don’t bother watching the bastardized IPL. Disgraceful idea that is. :evil: :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 1:56 am

Wing-Zero wrote:Do we have the Roman Colosseum? Do we have the Acropolis at Greece? Do we have Paris' splendor, or Switzerland's Alps?

Ever been to Paris. I have, it was a shithole. I found Amsterdam better personally. (I was eleven at the time so it was nothing to do with the red lights)

I would like to go to Switzerland though.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu May 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Lashmar wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:Do we have the Roman Colosseum? Do we have the Acropolis at Greece? Do we have Paris' splendor, or Switzerland's Alps?

Ever been to Paris. I have, it was a shithole. I found better personally. (I was eleven at the time so it was nothing to do with the red lights)

I would like to go to Switzerland though.

Really?

A buddy of mine thats travelling around in them parts right now says the exact opposite. Says that Paris itself is gorgeous, while Amsterdam has turned into somewhat of a filthy s**thole due to all the retarded tourists who go there for the legal drugs.

when did the Chinese first get there?

When we brought them here to build San Francisco, I reckon. 1895-1906.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 15, 2009 1:13 am

I hated every second of Paris. Not just because of my hatred of the bastard French ( :x ) but because it was too posh, like it was trying to please every one all the time. Just really, really annoying all the time. :x

From my, some what limited, understanding of American history the Chinese were the first people to cross the Pacific Ocean and settle on mainland America. :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri May 15, 2009 2:27 am

Lashmar wrote:From my, some what limited, understanding of American history the Chinese were the first people to cross the Pacific Ocean and settle on mainland America. :?

I'm in no position to deny it, as I really have no idea.

The only thing about the Chinese that I ever read about was us using them as cheap labor for railroads and laundry doers.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 15, 2009 2:30 am

We’re in the same boat my friend. I don’t really know much about prehistory outside Europe. It just gets to complex to do worldwide prehistory. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Mon May 18, 2009 6:06 am

Lashmar wrote:I hated every second of Paris. Not just because of my hatred of the bastard French ( :x ) but because it was too posh, like it was trying to please every one all the time. Just really, really annoying all the time. :x

From my, some what limited, understanding of American history the Chinese were the first people to cross the Pacific Ocean and settle on mainland America. :?

The oldest human remains found in North (and also South) America are of Whites.

Whitey comes in, builds everything then the slow process of their anihilation proceeds at the hands of lower-evolved races who have a less-advanced conscience.

History repeats itself. :lol: (I don't mind anymore).
mael

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts