The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

old threads poll

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

I would like all the old threads to be available.

Yes, otherwise it's censorship.
83%
No, free speech is a threat to me.
17%

Total votes : 6

Postby _Billy_ » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:15 am

Old threads are exactly that, old. Who gives a rat's ass?
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Nesaie » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:Me too. I'm curious about the fear aspect.

Fear of what, danger~~who's in danger by posting on a public message/forum board?

Is it possible some do not grasp the fact that people are paid to watch certain/specific internet forums and community sites. Some employ keyword software to track certain topics. This has been proven over and over by certain Universities.

If you are scared to speak in public about something that has affected you, someone you know, or something that just bothers you than you've already lost, and played right into your hands.

FYI: I'm a reader when I find the time, I read very quickly and remember most topics of interest like it was yesterday even if it's been years ago. I've seen content that's been lifted from this site/the old BV, I've also seen links to the alphaserver, not just the url, have also seen it with a couple of other sites. So the fear factor shouldn't be a concern to anyone posting~~THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE

The last site where I noticed a user lifting content from the BV was Godlike. I can prove it if you wish. I stumbled on it by accident while searching the web for some other information.

Further there was a user on the old BV who cut and paste stuff from others and used the content as his/her own~~I'll not name them, they know that I know who and what they really are ;)

PLEASE HAVE NO FEAR~~post away your thoughts and your ideas, experience, knowledge is too important to keep bottled up inside. JMHO~~

Cole

When we all speak our minds, there are too many of us to watch. ;) :D

Oh, and there is some software I've read about that creates an algorithim for the style of posts people make. That way they can use the software to track multiple forums for the same user, regardless of handle.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:39 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:So the fear factor shouldn't be a concern to anyone posting~~THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby jaydeehess » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Rob72 wrote:People sure do have strange ideas of what censorship is.

I guess its supposed to mean that if a private citizen choses to do something that causes your gems of thought posted to that private citizen's website its because the private citizen has bowed to 'da man'.

On the other hand if that is censorship then John has applied it rather evenly hasn't he?
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts