The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

is bionic SHEYE?

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby bionic » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Thanks Earthman, for helping to clarify stuff for anyone reading all this.
The truth is, there are forces at work here that outgun us poor ol' earthlings.
They will do things their way.
We can maybe appeal to them, but that's abotu our powers in all this.
It's like an animal appealing to a zookeeper.
They are that far advanced, technologically, at least.

All you can do is live the best life you can and try to spread the message, "we are NOT alone"

try to get people to be more aware..the odds are stackedway against us, though
:?

the truth is, we are pretty feral and simply must show we are "growing up"

we do this by gvign an F about oursleves, each oither an dour planet.

showing we have some kind of responsibility

good luck with that, huh?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby earthman » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:07 pm

What pissed me off so much over the whole mess was I had a non-profit in place and begain trying to gain support. In the beginning David Sereda was a lot of help. He said Dan Akroyd gave a thumbs up on the project and would help get the word out about the project. i spoke with james fox many times also and he recommended some folks to help out. David would not let me speak with Dan, who would have been a great spokesman for the project. But nothing panned out and they both have the own agenda's and we got nowhere.
Dick Criswell was a lot of support. i spent many hours on the phone with him and miss our chat's. In August before Obama won the election, Dick used one of his conections in the government and asked if they would stand behind us and there thoughts on the project. Two weeks later he said that they would and liked the idea, what i proposed is that they would say that Something was happening and they stand behind this new scientific investigation. They said that it needed to wait intill the new adminastration was in place and talk then. Well , dick got sick and ended up dying and that was lost.

They will let this out if we don't demand "Discloser" of past knowlage. Who cares about Roswell or others if we get First contact in trade. Thats the goal, not discloser. They would look pretty bad to say they knew all along, they can save face a bit and we all win in the end. About all of the suposed spokesman for UFO's all Demand discloser and thats why we get nowhere. I've but all gave up on this. Letters and email's went unanswered. It's hard to even talk about anymore. Our spokesman didn't like the idea of cutting a deal with the PTB's. A deal is the only way this will come out. Then that Source A Crap from OMF. Thats what makes people not believe that anything they hear is truth or not. I looked at youtube today and in the past week alone, over 8400 new video's on ufo's was posted. In one week. The whole subject of ufo's is fast becoming a joke and thats what makes me sick. Since i started all this i have had two heart attacks and i'm tired. Tired......

earthman
earthman

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Thanks for the information earthman. Back when Sheye went to the the UFO bunker, I looked in and lurked but never signed up, for obvious reasons. I did think the layout of the board was nice and I liked some of the features that could graph out things like profiles of times and hours people posted, forgot all the things the menu would do, but the look of the site was pretty nice. Last time I looked in, all that was gone and the appearance was totally changed. Sandra and I would both check it out, and we were both getting virus warnings when we went to it, so I stopped looking in. That was when sheye got banned. It appeared that they had very few members, and the bulk of all postings were all done by about 5 people.
greeney2

Postby earthman » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:11 pm

OK, i just got an email back from sheye. She was going through rough time and was lashin out at everybody. After reading it i do understand and i ask that you all do to. I got to know her pretty good and i fully accept her explaination. Please everyone, she really is a good person and she does feel bad about everything. She is doing good and thanks everyone for asking. And no, she is not Boinic, lol. She got a kick out of that. And from me, thanks you guys for asking about her. She needed that. It had been a while since i had talked to her and she needs her friends. I can pass messages if anyone needs to.
And Greeney, The bunker was have'n some probiblems back then and there WAS some sort of code that got the bunker. Our site admin went on hiatis for a while and it went down hill a bit for a while. There is some changes happenin at the moment. Mike wants to not be thought of as just a ufo site. He is more into the conspiracy stuff, while i'm more into the UFO stuff. I just havnt been postin much because of my disapointment in the ufo community of late. The bunker is coming back, i'll be postin here soon. Just need a kick in the ass i guess. lol. Greeney, i'll be sending ya a PM in the next few days. Something i wanted to chat with ya about. We have never had the chance to chat before. And sandra, good to see your still kickin too.
Gab at ya all later.

earthman
earthman

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:34 am

earthman wrote:She got a kick out of that.

She does realize that no one actually thought she is bionic, right?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby earthman » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 am

Yea, lol. She sounded good in her email. Glad to hear from her.

earthman
earthman

Postby bionic » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 am

The thing is I always liked Sheye..I always found her astute and brilliant...and inspiring..I always did..in all her incarnations
I wish her the very best and want the very best for her. She is brilliant and lovley and I wish she coudl see that abotu herself.
I actually covet how brilliant and lovely she is.
If only she could be a little less ferall, the world could her oyster, but I guess that is part of her charm.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 am

at1..
You rock..fer real
:thumbup:
you always got a friend in me (whether you want it or not)
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 am

feral 8-)
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:50 am

I'll watch my PM inbox Earthman. Thanks for the update, and give Sheye all our best wishes. We do give people a second chances around here if Sheye has thought about that.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts