The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

mibs

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby MIBby » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:53 pm

bionic wrote:some kinda growth (or not) of some sort?
explain?


Do I need to explain such matters to you, then?
MIB they once called me. Yes, that was my name. But you probably never heard of him. [/hipster]
User avatar
MIBby
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Tell us about gamevault, Chief Editor? sounds like a career in process. ;)
greeney2
 
Posts: 9645
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby frrostedman » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:29 pm

MIBby wrote:How may I be of service?

MIBby!

Hey man, it's Tom, old name tarsustom..

Been a long time and I hope you're doing well!

What I want to talk to you about is contained in the "What y'all listen to" thread.

I'm sure you are familiar with Vanessa Van Hemert? Formerly of 4 Strings... the very attractive singer.

I was hoping that one day you could maybe visit with her and ask her why she got out of the music business. According to a career website (LinkedIn), she is working at a department store called Sketch at the Hague. Something tells me you know where that store is.

What do you think, old friend?
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
User avatar
frrostedman
 
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Postby bionic » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:20 pm

I was gonna say something meanish, but have decided to take the high road
:eh:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
User avatar
bionic
 
Posts: 9889
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby MIBby » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:44 am

bionic wrote:I was gonna say something meanish, but have decided to take the high road
:eh:


Dear Lord, a first for everything.
MIB they once called me. Yes, that was my name. But you probably never heard of him. [/hipster]
User avatar
MIBby
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Postby MIBby » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:46 am

frrostedman wrote:
MIBby wrote:How may I be of service?

MIBby!

Hey man, it's Tom, old name tarsustom..

Been a long time and I hope you're doing well!

What I want to talk to you about is contained in the "What y'all listen to" thread.

I'm sure you are familiar with Vanessa Van Hemert? Formerly of 4 Strings... the very attractive singer.

I was hoping that one day you could maybe visit with her and ask her why she got out of the music business. According to a career website (LinkedIn), she is working at a department store called Sketch at the Hague. Something tells me you know where that store is.

What do you think, old friend?


Hi there Tom, it has been a long time, too long really.

I wish I could help you with this request but The Hague is actually in The Netherlands, and I live in Belgium. Granted it's just next door, if you look at it geographically but I don't really know the location of such a store.
MIB they once called me. Yes, that was my name. But you probably never heard of him. [/hipster]
User avatar
MIBby
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Postby MIBby » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:47 am

greeney2 wrote:Tell us about gamevault, Chief Editor? sounds like a career in process. ;)


Sadly, it is not. Not anymore that is. Gamevault has fused with eurogamer.be, and although I am currently employed there, it is as Editor, not Chief-Editor. But it's cool. I get to write my reviews, and that's good enough for me. Just finishing one up as a matter of fact.
MIB they once called me. Yes, that was my name. But you probably never heard of him. [/hipster]
User avatar
MIBby
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Postby bionic » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 am

So, are you gonna go ask that girl why she's no longer a cool pop singer?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
User avatar
bionic
 
Posts: 9889
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby MIBby » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:55 am

bionic wrote:So, are you gonna go ask that girl why she's no longer a cool pop singer?


Was going to ask her to have my baby. In case sandra turns me down here.
MIB they once called me. Yes, that was my name. But you probably never heard of him. [/hipster]
User avatar
MIBby
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Postby bionic » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:04 am

Sandra won't turn you down, I think.
I was actually considering offering her a ride to Cali when the time comes
:mrgreen:
so there
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
User avatar
bionic
 
Posts: 9889
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests