The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

is bionic SHEYE?

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby sandra » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:12 am

:shock: MMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Whats this about. :lol:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby bionic » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:21 am

:mrgreen:
Sandra, come back! Any kind of fool could see, there is something in everything about you!
:thumbup:
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:09 am

back?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:25 am

or not.. if well..you know
:problem:
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby sandra » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 pm

I won't stay gone for real long periods.
I'm out walking into as many traps as possible right now. :thumbup: :shock:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Sweet, right? Or my condolences, whichever is appropriate.
at1with0

Postby bionic » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:52 pm

― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby earthman » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:06 am

Hey all, been a while since i have posted here. Or anywhere lately. I'm a moderator at the UFO Bunker. Sheye was banned there not by Lash but by the Admin. Drinkin caused this. Regnad at the bunker has played email tag a bit and I'll see if i can get an update on her. It may take a week but i'll ask him to check up on her. Boinic is not Sheye...

And HOWDY everyone. Man, it has been a while. I haven't even been posting at the bunker lately. I got frustrated at the state of the UFO community as a whole. In 07 i started a project to do a real scientific look into UFO's. I have spokin to about everyone in this field and they all loved the idea but had there own agenda's. Dick Criswell was about the only one that really tryed to help out. Then he got ill and died. All those others don't seem to want such a investigation, that's how they make there money, movies, speaking at conferances and such. If we found out the truth, there out of work. How could money out weigh such a find? I wont list these folks but i hope they read this. And all the fake video's and fake reports are making me sick. As an amature astronomer, fake's are easy enough to pick out for me. Like David Sereda's Nasa tether video. As an astronomer, you see this same effect with out of focus object's. I can focus on a star, then back the focus off and wala..., exact same objects appear. It's because the camera was focused on the tether and anything inbetween is out of focus and appear to be a UFO. Easy to try your self. Haven't tryed a Refractor on this but my ETX-125 Mak sure does.

I've just been down and depressed about where we stand on this subject. I'm tired of that dam brick wall i keep hitting. My head hurts, lol.

earthman
earthman

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:11 am

earthman wrote:Boinic is not Sheye...

Thanks for the newsflash. :wave:
at1with0

Postby earthman » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:36 am

I'll talk to Regnad and have him email her, he has her email address. Might take a week though. :)

earthman

PS. Another thing that got me down was, I had been doing astrophotography with life long friend. We were getting better then he passed away. He had the camera and i had the scope. I can't hardly bring myself to break out the scope this year. I'm 50 this year and it's been tough losing Jeff.
earthman

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts