The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Carrie Prejean Keeps Her Crown !!! 1ST Amendment Victory !

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Guest » Tue May 12, 2009 10:27 am

Trump says Miss California USA can retain crown

May 12

By MARCUS FRANKLIN
Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK (AP) - Miss California USA can retain her crown even though she failed to reveal she had posed in her underwear as a teenager, pageant owner Donald Trump said Tuesday.

Carrie Prejean appeared by Trump's side as he made the announcement at New York's Trump Tower.

Trump also defended the answer that Prejean gave at last month's Miss USA pageant when she was asked her view of marriage by judge Perez Hilton, a celebrity blogger. She said she believes marriage is between a man and a woman.

"It's the same answer the president of the United States gave; it's the same answer many people gave," Trump said. "She gave an honorable answer; she gave an answer from her heart."

Trump said he and other pageant officials had reviewed racy photos of Prejean and decided they were acceptable.

"We are in the 21st century. We have determined the pictures taken are fine," he said, adding that "in some cases the pictures were lovely."

After Trump spoke, the 21-year-old Prejean, who was accompanied by her parents, took her turn at the lectern, defending herself against what she described as vicious attacks.

She talked about getting thousands of letters and e-mails from people supporting her and said, about the marriage question, that Hilton had asked her a "politically charged question with a hidden personal agenda."

"I stated my honest belief," she said.

Hilton, a notorious Limp Wrist whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, is best known as a celebrity blogger but has also branched off into gay rights advocacy.

FULL ARTICLE

SR: If Perez Hilton is having a stroke over this... I say....GOOD !!!

Postby boastonline » Wed May 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Maybe I just don't understand. But, isn't a response that is part of a process in judging a contestant NOT covered by the 1st amendment? I don't think this was ever a 1st amendment issue.
boastonline

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 7:58 am

You've started them off again now boastonline. :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair every thing seems to be an amendment victory. How many amendments do you have? :?

Couldn’t you have done it right in the first place instead of going back all the bloody time trying to fix it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts