The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Can I ask religious people a question please?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby screamzero » Sun May 10, 2009 11:58 am

's

you'll find the letter right before stupid and syphilis :mrgreen: . The apostrophe is in your urethra. Biotch.
screamzero

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 10, 2009 12:26 pm

Very mature and civilized of you :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby event_horizon » Mon May 11, 2009 4:46 pm

It can't get any more trailer park than that.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby screamzero » Mon May 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Dark-Whatever babbling about civilized...please. You'd kill for a tomato instead of splitting it.

You should know that about your pud buddies Dead_eye....talk about a loser crowd to hang with.

Notice how these two blades share similar lines...-...and..._. Spiritual, ain't they?

You two cock roaches need to come into the light. I got some special bug juice for ya. The funny noises are a bit nauseating so it would be nice if you two would tone it down a bit. This special sauce is good for that. Drones....
screamzero

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 12, 2009 3:50 am

Scream this was a real question. If you’re going to argue piss of and take it somewhere else. :roll:

No body has given me a really good answer yet. I think someone did (sorry I have a crap memory) give a half decent reason why god took so long but that is it.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 12, 2009 4:02 am

Dark-Whatever babbling about civilized...please. You'd kill for a tomato instead of splitting it.

I`m not a murderer and will never be like you.

Second, light is the evil side.
Darkness is the true path and I`m not taking about the pathetic view humans have that darkness is evil.
It´s just a religious concept taken from our natural fear of the night and dark.
So...whatever.
I´m not the drone, not even close to it :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby event_horizon » Tue May 12, 2009 6:56 am

A rat turd calling someone a "cock roach"...go figure.

"Drones" are male bees, not roaches.

Geeze I'm getting tired of trying to edjumucate the grade school children here. I should be getting paid.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 12, 2009 7:03 am

I love how people fight over the Internet. They always act tough :lol: :roll: . Simple fact is you are both the same and in real life you would be talking to each other like this.

Knock it on the head you two before John locks this topic down (and the way it is going I say quite rightly as well). :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 12, 2009 7:05 am

Lashmar wrote:I may not like religion but I respect some of you do so nice (civilized) answers only please. ;) :)

:x stick to what I asked for please! :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby event_horizon » Tue May 12, 2009 7:26 am

Lashmar wrote:I love how people fight over the Internet. They always act tough :lol: :roll: . Simple fact is you are both the same and in real life you would be talking to each other like this.

Nope. In real life I would have knocked the last of his teeth out. I don't get personal with people over the Internet, unless someone gets personal with me first, because it's a cowardly thing to do. This "screamzero", whatever the thing is, threw the first stone and it doesn't know when to quit. Apparently it enjoys getting verbally abused...probably something stemming from its childhood.
event_horizon

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts